Bulking

instagram.com/p/B1XodtBhtXR/

Attached: 67310977_918120658580638_1020425969059309749_n.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

>a-are u gunna coom princess

Attached: 20190815_165531.jpg (1024x1024, 246K)

m-mommy

Attached: 67947579_141072667101378_6131774206307419713_n.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

I bet she's gonna do a massive stinky shit.

why is her bajina pointy?

Attached: 1557442938868.png (637x643, 512K)

Maybe she is hiding something there *wink *wink.

She gets the rope soon I hope

Disgusting whore. Looks like an Android. Vapid attention whore

>beta orbiting dyel posts direct link
We get it, you’re a virgin who doesn’t lift

its the kind of chick i'd fuck senseless and regret it terribly for a couple of days drenched in repentance, only to do it 2 or 3 times again

So fucking hot. When will it be my turn for a bloated bulking foodbaby wheyfu gf?

please fart in my mouth princess

No that's princess.

besides the belly why does she look so much uglier in the second pic?

no makeup

She's generally ugly. Just look at that man faced cunt. Looks like some drunken polak with long blonde hair desu. I would still nail her, but mostly because she has a nice body.

she looks like a man without makeup tbqh

ew wtf

I want her to lose control and become a gluttonous bearmode bitch

Hmm just went to her site and all the videos have some shitty new age negro background music in it.

>tfw no bulking gf

Attached: pepesadfrog.jpg (316x202, 8K)

Isn't that just pregnancy?

layers of roast beef

Is the Buttermore trend catching on?

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M COOMING I CAN'T STOP COOMING

Attached: 1566289174641.png (1369x1414, 762K)

>your gf dresses like this

what would you do?

emotionally abuse her so she can't leave

stop being her bf.

so looks so gross

unironically immediately dump her the second i find out she posted something like this online
whores are gross

shes the best. so hot.
Unironically how does your stomach achieve such definition while bulking that big/pushing stomach out? Do i achieve this through focusing core?

Based and redpilled brother

how many bbc loads this this bloat take?

There's a sex tape of her actually

>Looks like some drunken polak with long blonde hair desu
she's belarusian and bleaches her hair lmao

wtf why am I hard?

Yeah a terribly shit one.

as a slav, i'm baffled that westerners always pick some random Slavic girl that back home would be considered kinda watserface, but the Slavic girls we (=I) would consider really hot go unnoticed.

it's the same with Crimean procurator that Jow Forums drools over, she's better than this babushka in a young body, but still

I lol'ed hard!

post a hot one? jw

I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

within the instathot genre, which i'm not particularly fond of in the first place, tatyana kotova is a goood one

Attached: tatyana-kotova.jpg (1080x720, 51K)

SIT ONN MY FACE!

Attached: me.jpg (481x501, 44K)

Blowing my load to this if I'm going to be perfectly honest

this one showcases the thottery better

Attached: s1200.jpg (558x600, 71K)

lame... just more photoshop and plastic surgery?

wtf is happening with her left leg

sure

Those teeth are still cursed.

i don't think she's had any major work done, maybe some botox. She's looked like that since she won Miss Russia when she was like 20, just better make up. maybe you just like women who like a 45 yo toytya?
?

lol this bitch is 1000% gunna end up marrying some rich old man. no dude in their right mind would wife this thot up lmao.

ive seen women in person who have 'hot' features like pictured and they arent really much in real life.
i think i just prefer softer features in the face, even a little rougher sometimes. ppl on the internet are just trolls tho but idk how you could say
isnt a good body
all good bro tho id still lick either ones feet

she's got those same features irl, there's tons of videos of her, she fancies herself a singer lol or from photoshoots

unless by real life you mean without make up, then yeah ofc she would look worse without make up.
> how you could say it isnt a good body
because to me it's a cartoonishly centaur-ish body. i don't understand how anyone can find this attractive. and her face doesn't even have features, it's just a potato with a smaller potato of a nose in the middle

I have reached ~ 10% bodyfat but I don't have much mass, looking athletic. I am scared af to bulk.

it's not like i hate her. if she kept to herself, i wouldn't say anything, but since she decided to instathot for a living, i think it's fair game to state one's mind

share stories of fucking a chick senseless and then regretting it

t. virgin

She wouldn’t be my girlfriend if she’s posting that on social media or wearing it in public.

t. virgin

steal her clothes and wear them

T.virgin

t bh she looks cuter in the second pic

makeup drops value

fuck her

a hole is a hole brother

put her in her place because i would make the decisions