Canned Fish

Am I at any sort of health risk if I eat all my fish from cans?. Are there any huge differences between water and oil canned fish?

Attached: nuccoxnwz9gqabxcnt8mdxesym87iskkm7wmhy2zwfem36xfkl4lbaaltber2gwr-.jpg (1820x1318, 768K)

Can't you get mercury posioning or something
I just eat canned fish 3 times a week and I feel safe with that
Someone with actual knowledge enlighten us

Attached: 1429855448472.jpg (524x615, 70K)

Mercury content is more a result of the fish than how it's prepared. A lot of popularly-canned fish do retain mercury, though.

the bigger the fish the more toxins in general. not sure a about how worried you should be regarding the can itself leeching stuff into the fish.

I eat fish snacks 3 times a week with crackers, delicious.

Unfortunately, wild caught and canned tuna has more mercury content than farm raised, and farm raised has fod knows what diseases and tastes worse

I know about tuna, but what about sardines and mackerel?

sardines dont have murcury, but may have BPA. just get brands that done use that.

sardines have alot of protein and very high omega-3; so they are completely based.

most strange is that joe rogan used to eat a shitload of sardines but then his doctor told him to slow down from high levels of arsenic. so a few times a week is fine but 2x a day for weeks is too much

smaller the fish the better, I stick with sardines. mackerel has a bad reputation iirc, dont remember if its health or environmental though. I usually switch between beach cliffs Louisiana hot sauce and mustard sauce.

Hello my little brown friend, welcome to The Jow Forums
We do not execpt leddit spacing but will consume your knowledge and bash you for it after

Attached: 1527456416358.png (1061x741, 392K)

Kippers and oysters are the most B&R canned sea creatures.

Don't eat fish. Period. It's bad for you.

>BPA
That shit's in plastic, right?. Am I safe as long as the sardines come in a tin can?

Don't post on Jow Forums. It's bad for you.

the plastic is in the ocean water at this point

Fish swim in the same water in which they poop. And also plastic. Like with everything moderation is the key. One can per week should be enough if you must, but otherwise avoid it because nothing beats non-canned fish.

Some Cans are coated inside withe plastic, the white rubber

Roger. Thanks bro

Attached: 1549534404223m.jpg (819x1024, 116K)

A lot of it depends on where they are from. I don’t buy canned fish from South Pacific Asia, instead I buy from Atlantic Canada

How about south atlantic?

I will never stop eating canned salmon
200g total, 50g of protein

Bpa in can linings

Gout. You're gonna have to eat a tonne of spinach to compensate.