JUST

JUST

Attached: B9B69141-0DDC-4B8A-ABA0-EBD2509B10D5.jpg (1242x1191, 293K)

It’s over user, you had a good run.

It's over

finasteride and derma roll like right now, maybe u you can salvage whats left

Attached: despair2.png (640x480, 375K)

Because you're male you probably going bald but this technique annoys me. A lot of women have this precise hairline. Don't pull your hair back so tight when showing it just gently hold your hair back no extraneous forces and take the pic again. Pulling it back like that can create the appearances of false recession. Just do what I said.

don't give a shit?

this, i'm 27 and i would kill to have your hair. you have still some time, just enjoy them till u can and then shave and stop giving a fuck.

Norwood Reaper takes no prisoners.
Today he claimed your hair, tomorrow he will claim someone else's.

I feel you bro, seriously. Minoxidil, fin and microneedling. Next step after a year or so of that, hair transplant

Just think of them as rape victims (unless you're into that lmao)

Finastride and microneedle.

Yeah I don't think 27 year olds are supposed to be bald as fuck

gg no re
don't do fin, but do microneedling with a derma roller, a but painful tho

saw palmetto oil
pumpkin seed oil
massage head

Two of my coworkers are 26-27 and they already hit NW4.

stop
choking
your
dick

>be me
>get force fed the bald pill
>shave it all off because fuck being a nerd who can't let it go
>suddenly attract a lot more women because being bald suits my face
its a whole new era

>be 37
>suddenly notice scalp through hair under certain lighting

Am I fucked?

If I part my hair on my temple (to mimick the top of my head) under the same lighting I can see my scalp too, so that would indicate I'm not going bald.
I just never noticed my scalp through my hair before.

Attached: 1565794969694.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>37
its not like it matters anymore

Same except I buzzed, life's good

My crown is starting to go.
No hairline recession at all but crown looks absolutely fucked.
I've always had a fucked up cowlick back there and told myself it was just that but I don't think I can deny it anymore.
30 year old virgin and now balding. It was over before I even knew what happened.

post pic

Nice knowing you, user...

i'm not bald as fuck, but i always had receded hairline, even when i was a kid and it didnt looked too bad, i shaved recently because i'm tinning at the crown and on top of the head generally and to me it started to look like shit. but i have suitable face. if someone have a gay jaw and cant grow a decent beard then i would suggest to hope on fin/min and do a transplant.

I have long hair so it depends on how I part it.
If I do a 2/3rd part I look like I have insanely thick hair.
If I part it down the middle, it looks like I have a giant bald spot on the crown of my head with a tuft of hair in the middle.
It's fucking weird.

Not op but I'm on fin, seems to have worked wonders been on it years and it halted my shit in its tracks, but what's derma rolling do?

transplants nigger
3k€ and 6 months of looking like a cancer patient and you get a full head of hair back.
No need for fin like some retards claim, you can do minox though

doesn't minox literally make your hair fall out first tho

Your diet sucks, likely. You smoke and/or drink. It's all due to your mistakes. It always is. Unless it's genetic, in which case you are going to lose hair all around.

They make you take fin if you get a hair transplant you brainlet. Otherwise you'll keep balding on different areas of your head that weren't transplanted and you'd have to go back again multiple times

its always genetic, the vast number of mens will loose hair, a nice percentage start in their twenties sadly, but first or later it come, almost, for all.

yes

that is why you wait for your 30s to do them. So whatever was going to fall out already did

it depends, not all people go bald the same, some people stop at the crown and receding hairline, some people go full bald with only a stripe of hair on the sides. but its a good practice to what you have said, because you never know when and where you stop balding.

You fucking nigger don't give out advice on shit you know nothing about

>balding
>get transplant
>don't take fin
>hair keeps right on balding behind the transplanted region leaving you with a small island of shitty transplanted doll hair and then slick baldness
>you kys for being a hideous retard

Anyone else get annoyed when they see someone undeserving of an immaculate hairline? Fat people, junkies, people who have buzzed it down to nothing but who could have an amazing head of hair if they just grew it out. It's like they're taunting me

like i said here
you never know. its nice to wait your 30's and its relatively safe to assume you cant go further, but some people start balding way later in life.

>Fat people, junkies
yes, ugly faced people too, it make me feel the holocaust inside.
> people who have buzzed it down to nothing but who could have an amazing head of hair if they just grew it out
no, some people just look better with shaved head.

Try getting zinc, D3, selenium from natural sources and physical exercise daily, shit will go back to normal. Did for me.

Snake oil

>tfw 28
>tfw been bald for 6 years
>tfw it's actually pretty chill

Attached: xdfghjuk.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

What's wrong with taking a D supplment

Full flash pic taken from right above my head.
Balding or nah?

Attached: fullflash.png (473x677, 498K)

rip

nope

i tried a lot of things, minoxidl worked but it give me sides (or my stupid hypochondriac mind think so) and i feel like shit. i dont like the idea of keeping my hair with meds and see them fall when i stop. plus i like myself shaved and its way more easy. if i stop balding like this at some point i probably would get a small FUE transplant, but i will never grow them long again, military cut ftw.

its nothing, its only the orientation of your hairs, humans all have that, not in the same point but we have.

part down middle then retake

Anyone just use minoxidil? Don't use my dick anyway but the thought of killing erections and libido with finastaride scares me.

Dude, your hairline looks just like mine when I hopped on minoxidil and finasteride, that shit undid like 2-2.5 years of damage and the only side I have is watery cum

Girls hate it unanimously

Get a haircut and lose some weight, fatty