Why shouldnt i lift for women?

Why shouldnt i lift for women?
Genuine question.

Attached: 1539331884068.png (682x704, 384K)

Lift for whatever reason you want.

Ugly and or weak boys lift for women
Men lift for themselves

you can, you will just be disappointed. If they don't want you now w/o muscles, they won't want you with them. It's more important to be born handsome to a wealthy family.

It doesn't matter where the motivation comes from in the beginning because as you keep going it will turn into discipline.

Because being fit won’t get you more women.
The only thing that really gets more women is money or some crazy charisma

Getting fit is for you.

You are essentially letting a fucking hole control your life. That's sad.

Because you're going to get turned down and lose your way.

Of course it won't get you any women. It has a mental effect tho. Most people will usually feel better about themselves and thus will be perceived more outgoing and confident by others. Your posture will be different and how people view you.

It won't work

Gymcels think getting fit is a deadend because they're manlets/ugly/autistic and saw no improvement in their lives as a result of putting on 15lbs of muscle mass.

Lifting for women is completely fine if you believe it will give you the confidence and extra attention that you need to attract women. Who cares.

Because if you need to lift to get women you have much bigger problems and getting fit won't help you to get them.

I'm trying to imagine a bunch of women gathered around talking about cardio exercises and yoga and shit, and one of them says "I just do this because my last boyfriend left me saying I was fat and I don't want any other boys to think I'm fat." In response, the rest of the women say nothing, because who gives a shit why someone wants to become healthier and more fit.

Are you guys stupider than women? Jesus.

Simply because living for women will bring you the shitiest life

No, it's retarded and pathetic. The only gains women want to see are those of your wallet.

Best answer in thread

>letting a moist flesh pocket make decisions for you

this exact threadwas posted yesterday

Welcome to Jow Forums, newfag. Enjoy your stay.

Lifting for women is the wrong mentality, instead lift to improve yourself and to feel better about yourself. You'll get more confident and you'll take better care of yourself. Your posture and frame will make you look more confident, and bam, women all of a sudden will notice you more. But most importantly have self-respect and have a 'me-first' mentality.

>lifting for any kind of external

Attached: 1532515138405.jpg (576x768, 90K)

If that's what drives you, no one can tell you otherwise. If it keeps you motivated, crack on.

this. best way to find out it's best to lift for your best self.

>Calling the thing that was on top of Mumkey a "woman"
She looked like the thing your human gf turns into mid-coitus in a horror movie.

You should. This place is filled with boomer scum who have no sex. They're extremely out of touch and not self aware at all. Just ignore them. Lifting makes you look good and looks get you laid. Simple as. The boomers who discourage you don't realize that at one point they were young as well and had sex in their mind all the time.