I'd been doing my 120 squats every day for 3 weeks except this past week...

I'd been doing my 120 squats every day for 3 weeks except this past week, I'm worried I've thrown any progress I made (I didnt see jack). I do school 7am-2pm and work 3pm-11pm, I can't go to the gym everyday but I really want to slim down and tone up. Even if I don't get toned I want to stop being fat. My sister eats one vegan meal a day and exercises as much as she can and lost around 70lbs in a year. I don't think I have that kind of self control or time. Would it help me to find a "fit buddy" I can text when I want to eat who prevents me from stuffing my face? Asks if I worked out that day?

Attached: JPEG_20190702_103226.jpg (2560x1920, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRS2DE4P39EemqfC96mvDFLC4OQj1C1br
youtube.com/watch?v=DHD1-2P94DI
youtu.be/NhlVYy1wkKQ?t=191
youtube.com/watch?v=xDmFkJxPzeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post tits.

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo my board

120 body weight squats everyday will cause a quick plateau and eventually you’ll just stop making any muscle gain, but yeah, find someone who already goes to the gym and ask them to help, they will probably be happy too

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

>see pic
>think it's a twink
>click thread
>disappointed that it's a woman
I've been here for too long.

>tone up
Fuck you, niggers of gender

d-did it hurt when you fell from heaven

Attached: hifbi.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Post ass(male) and/or ass(female)

L OOOOO N N
L O O N N N
L O O N N N
L L L L OOOOO N NN O O O

I dont have enough time 5 days out of the week to go to a gym, would weighted squats be better? A friend of mine told me just body weight was good enough and would get me where I wanted to be

>Fell from heaven? Haha... um... what do you mean by that?
>takes out phone

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 53K)

Not as much because my body fat broke the fall on my strong bones

Have sex

weighted squats or box squats, there are different ones that target your legs with body weight but only utilizing one leg. one legged pistol squats (I think that's the name) are pretty based.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: 94D3B789-9879-44A8-8380-02E027716FF0.jpg (266x189, 10K)

>twink
>female fat depositions
I envy twinks for their gentle slim curves.

Post your milkies with a timestamp m'lady

Attached: 1557790482404.gif (344x426, 714K)

If not a troll do a real routine
>120 squats

Lol what

Just read the sticky you fat cunt

I call bullshit and ask the defendant to post their timestamped body which he won’t because he doesn’t lift

>30 oz of chicken breasts cut into cubes
>2 cans of Campbell's 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
>1 cup of uncooked white rice
>1/2 cups of chicken broth
>1 cup of water

Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours. Season to taste. Just remove from heat when the rice is done cooking. Don't want it to get all mushy. You can also dear the chicken breasts in a pan before throwing in too.

Post milkers and brap, faggot.

Based and digitpilled

The squats I can do easily at work on a piss break and I do 3 sets of 40, but for example I can't do crunches... Anything else?
Pic related me at my physical peak 3 years ago now when I worked on my brothers farm for a little while

Attached: Snapchat-1951570084.jpg (720x960, 103K)

>I'd been doing my 120 squats every day for 3 weeks except this past week
fuck off larping retard

nobody would be stupid enough to do this

Holy fuck, checked

You want to lose weight, yet you keep going on about the gym; why? Just eat less, you dumb fuck.

I'm a dude incel

I’ll be your fit buddy if you’ve got a snap
I can leave mine ITT but this board doesn’t have IDs so I’ll have no idea which post is yours

You mistakenly assume that I, a female, am not stupid.

Haha imagine her pegging you

You look decent but you need to focus on weight loss, on top of lifting you should be doing cardio, for diet you should be eating at a caloric deficit and eating less carbs and more protein. Do not fall for the vegan shit it's bad for you. If you can eat something like meat veggies and rice for your meals instead of processed garbage you'll be fine. Building muscle will not make you look big so tone up and start losing the weight now. Pic is something you would have to be super dedicated and specifically work towards to get and she still doesn't look big so your average lifts will just make you look firm like a model

Attached: 1564140261264.jpg (500x500, 41K)

I am not seeing any asses, cute boy.

We all know how this ends. Just post your dick already

m-mommy!

This is Jow Forums cumbrian those rules do not apply, go back to /b/ you faggot addict.

I bet you give a great old fashioned handy

Cool digits dude

Cool in theory I guess? But that's not really a long term solution. I could stock my kitchen with healthy premade meals for school and work so I don't wander from a diet but that won't get me too far or tone my stupid ass/tummy.

>Pic is something you would have to be super dedicated and specifically work towards to get and she still doesn't look big
yeah cause she's juiced out her eyeballs retard

Body weight exercises are great but you have to do multiple exercises to make it give results. So do lunges, backwards lunges, pistol squats, calf raises, etc.

NEUVO YORK

Wow based

work up to single leg squats. chart is kinda blurry but check out the squatting section, it will give you ideas to increase difficulty.

Attached: 1566132858586.jpg (2059x1628, 1.28M)

>creme of
Are you trying to bulk?

I can get 2 gallon jugs of water to lift, but I again *I can only go to a gym 2 days a week* due to my maxed schedule of school and work. How can I do at home cardio efficiently? I'm getting mental gains from school and monetary gains from working as much as I can but I want to better my body as well, I hate the love yourself meme.

Going to the gym 2-3 times a week, doing barbell squats and one or two other leg exercises takes little time and is enough to get noticable better legs

Cardio hun, I know you have some time you can use.

well it says 98% fat free

I'm trying to figure out how in the fuck.. maybe it's thickened with starch?

dilate

You retard, thats a shit test. Just smile and keep going with the convo. You absolute bafoon. You slackjawed ninny

Attached: 1566065742553.jpg (786x1003, 125K)

I'll be your fit buddy.

Holy fuck do you ever exemplify the female stereotype of weakness and stupidity.

I'm most interested in more noticeable core, my legs are strongest then arms then core and even then pull ups are very hard for me
School 7am-2pm work 3-11 school 4 days a week and work 5 days a week

It literally will you fucking retarded thot holy shit why are women allowed rights

Gay free foods are not good for you

Post glutes and pecs

You want a tone tummy and butt you need to lose fat and build muscle in those areas. As a beginnner you can do this. Figure out your caloric intake and eat less than that by 500 calories. Work your abs and your booty in rep ranges of 10-20. I'm sure there are body weight routines out there for this with minimal equipment to get where you want to be. It's actually super simple to get the look you want. It's just not "easy."

>My sister eats one vegan meal a day
>self control
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

Nooooice

Attached: 2C602993-7C86-4081-BDA1-7818357EF0EF.png (422x324, 236K)

And?

>Would it help me to find a "fit buddy" I can text when I want to eat who prevents me from stuffing my face?
>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1d3ea027bc3856f62ae2141fa1e7695d_signs-eat-more-protein_580x326_featuredImage.jpg (580x326, 53K)

I want a fit buddy :( I've been doing a full body class 2x a week, but I want to add a third day. I've been too nervous to lift by myself

Generally yes I'd say a lot of females are weak and I in particular am quite the specimen, but thats not very helpful.
Post a discord or snap then i know better than to drop my own
About 1k calories a day, I heard food journals help with calorie counting

>toning
lol
>slim down
eat at a caloric deficit
>body weight squats
ngmi

Nothing to be nervous about. Everyone started somewhere and almost all people will be understanding and not judge you. There are always a couple of assholes. Don't worry about the people on here, most of them have never even lifted. They come here, learn about lifting and then never leave their homes to do it.

>go outside
>run
Idk go to a pool do laps, ride a bike, go do something. A gym would make this so much easier desu

>About 1k calories a day, I heard food journals help with calorie counting
Unless you are like five feet tall, you should probably eat more so you don't hurt your metabolism.

It's still going to be calorie dense as all fuck

Mix it up with some HIIT or martial arts. Honestly I started doing some different styles and they can really transfer with at home workouts. You don't need a trainer if you just want to workout.

Shadowboxing
Alternating kicks (control them for balance maybe multiple kicks in air before you put your other foot down)

Also plyometric excersize like push ups, jump squats etc kill for a quick cardio sesh.

Tiniest_elf is my snap if nothing else streak but ideally help each other keep calorie count and on workout track
I live out yonder in the country its not too safe to go running at night and its 90° during the day
Actually yes I'm 5'0", even if I wasn't I'm 150lbs so I'd need 1500cal so 1000 cal regardless if height

memeing aside you dont LOOK for progress in lifting, you measure it. if you are doing the same workout every day you arent progressing, thus no progress

It's less about what they think and more so I'm worried I'm going to hurt myself. I'm hyper-mobile and have issues with my shoulders popping out of place. If I go alone, I'm worried I'm going to accidently hurt myself. I've been contemplating splurging for a PT a few times so I'll feel more comfortable

I think I might be just received poor advice from someone at this point

Glute bridges are based if you want ass gains, one legs squats are a good progression to regular ones.

>It's less about what they think and more so I'm worried I'm going to hurt myself. I'm hyper-mobile and have issues with my shoulders popping out of place. If I go alone, I'm worried I'm going to accidently hurt myself. I've been contemplating splurging for a PT a few times so I'll feel more comfortable

do you have EDS?

You didn't friend request meeee
How does one do glute bridges

I suspect, yes, but I've only currently categorized as having a hyper-mobility spectrum disorder. I fit most of the criteria for EDS, but it just hasn't been a priority confirming it
You won't see one. I don't have a snap :( sorry!

ahh. I saw a vid of some woman with EDS doing powerlifting. I have a friend from law school who has it so I was familiar with it. So I heard lifting weights can be beneficial for it. However, I would definitely get a trainer/coach familiar with the issue, not some random person at the gym. It might be more difficult but I would be cautious. Plus it's fun.

Do you have a snap OP

>so you don't hurt your metabolism.
Eh what

Already posted it
I second this notion, worst case it slows down but by then hopefully my stomach has shrunk so that I can't eat nearly as much.

Exercising is the best thing you can do for hyper-mobility because the muscles end up supplementing some of the support the joints should have provided. Even just going to the full-body classes twice a week has meant I'm no longer waking up to a dislocated shoulder or two :)

>I'd been doing my 120 squats every day for 3 weeks except this past week, I'm worried I've thrown any progress I made (I didnt see jack).
Try doing actual programs like these
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRS2DE4P39EemqfC96mvDFLC4OQj1C1br
And there comes a point where your body will adapt to the number of reps, you either increase them or make the workout more efficient

> I do school 7am-2pm and work 3pm-11pm,
You must be older than 18 to be here, jannies to your homework

the elf?

>I dont have enough time 5 days out of the week to go to a gym,
50 minutes every day is all you need baby

lift weights

I'm 19 I live with a roommate and work/schooling as a nurse, unfortunately a lot of other nurses also have weight issues because we tend to grab on the go food because short breaks weird hours.

A nod at my diminuative stature yes.
Before I start my day or after I'm home? A variety of exercise at home?

Workout on the days you dont have work, and on the day that you dont have school but have work. Thats 3 days. Do full body on those 3 days.

just grab better on the go food and watch your calories fatty, do an actual routine 3 times a week. Even a planet fitness works.

No one asked this bitch for a time stamp?

>Before I start my day or after I'm home? A variety of exercise at home?
Whenever you can, just make sure to do it all at once or else the effort wont be enough to trigger muscle growth
Since you're smart enough to want to work on your core, try doing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DHD1-2P94DI
It works, and its painful

just take the thicc pill, get on SS+GOMAD and eat whatever you want

most beginner strength training routines only take like 3-4 hours in the gym each week

PLS BE IN LONDON

So 3 days a week go hard or go moderate every day?
Greatly appreciated
Fuck off back to /b/ piggy lover. If I wanted to accept my body being "thicc" I'd be on tumblr.

>Fuck off back to /b/ piggy lover
i mean, if you want to attract low test soibois by all means lose some weight.

glute bridge
youtu.be/NhlVYy1wkKQ?t=191
i was actually thinking hip thrust which is a similar exercise so my bad on that
Hip thrust
youtube.com/watch?v=xDmFkJxPzeM
both exercises are good and can be done single leg(by putting one leg on top of the other)