She's getting married bros

She's getting married bros.

All that lifting was for nothing.

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Nah dude, you still have a chance. Just go in there, interior her wedding Dustin Hoffman graduate-style. If she truly loves you, she can run away with you and y’all can ruin your lives together.

There are other sources of love for you, user.

user’s right. Maybe you should try being a homosexual. I hear they love muscles.

Attached: 46A26207-D368-4853-8253-CCBF24DABDCF.png (257x196, 12K)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
FUCKING KEK AHAHAHAHHAHA

>She's getting married bros.

Congrats man! Whens your big day? Are you nervous?

>Lifting for women
We always tried to warn you user.
Never lift for anyone. Ever. People will always find a way to disappoint you.
Lift for yourself. Because at least you know how to avoid disappointing yourself.

>she's getting married
>all lifting was for nothing
>one number away from 5 digits

user sorry but I think you know what to do.

>All that lifting was for nothing.
I wish people like you would just leave the gym to people who actually care about their health and overall wellbeing.
Fuck off with your normie mentality.

Lmao imagine thinking lifting is healty

good
now you can focus on finding the right girl

Go out and find someone else, fag

>look up cute tomboy I used to know in 7th grade because she thought I was like her ex-boyfriend so she had a crush on me
>she's getting married and getting fat
>she quit her job and moved an hour away from the city in order to afford a couple house in the "outer suburbs" aka the middle of fucking nowhere

Lol. It sucked though, I was actually in shock.

You think that's bad OP? I literally got cucked by the girl that I loved

>Date for over a year
>She develops a crush on this fucking random guy
>Sleeps with him twice, once at a club and another time after she went over to his to "talk and figure it out"
>He literally just pumped and dumped her, while I genuinely loved her, took her on dates, bought her gifts
>Bought her an LV handbag a week before she cheated on me
>I constantly look this guy up on instagram now
>Taller than me, in better shape than me, hes jacked and does MMA, clearly has more money than me
>Bigger and leaner than I am
>Recently started a relationship with a really hot and wholesome girl
>Feel inadequate as fuck every single day
>Came home from the gym today and looked in the mirror in pure disgust
>Had a dream last night where I was standing in the bedroom while he was fucking her and he kept showing me how much bigger his penis is than mine
>Hate her so much that I can't even think about other women, because as soon as I do, my blood starts boiling just thinking about her and what she did to me
>Obsessed with this guy, but I can't even be angry at him because he didn't know she was in a relationship
>She didn't even apologize, she was more upset that he pumped and dumped her than me breaking up with her

I might end it all soon

Attached: 1501068181946.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1565620516437s.jpg (219x230, 7K)

Kill myself?

Lift only for yourself, life changes but if the drive is internal you can still keep going. Also its about time you move on because its obviously not gona work, there are better and more attainable girls

>Had a dream last night where I was standing in the bedroom while he was fucking her and he kept showing me how much bigger his penis is than mine

Come on bro...

Attached: 1459869076263.jpg (550x474, 29K)

Don't be a pussy, always use a bad situation as motivation

>>Had a dream last night where I was standing in the bedroom while he was fucking her and he kept showing me how much bigger his penis is than mine
Either you are LARPing as a cuckold or your obsession really is severe.
Visit a therapist ASAP.

>kill myself?
No you fucking faggot, you have to call it a bad day and move on.
She doesn't deserve you and you haven't wasted your time. Your are now better than ever and prove that to her that you don't need her and can pull a girl that you deserve.

I wish I fucking LARPing mate.

She was a whore with a good disguise. The best revenge is moving on and knowing she will inevitably suffer by her own doing. Try to not let this betrayal affect your future relationships, shes made you suffer enough and not everyone is like her.

go no contact on that degenerate sloot.

There's no point getting mad at the chad. The woman is at fault for being a literal whore

I disappoint myself regularly

But what's the point then? No matter how much I try, I will never be like him and people like him can always cuck me.

It's been almost 4 months bro. She has been in like 2 relationships since I still think about this every single day from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep.

d-damn son. But realize this, you dodged a fucking horrible bullet. You need to stop looking that guy up, you know this. Take one day at a time user.

shoot them both

You'll figure it out.

I know I had to.

Attached: 1565470566991.jpg (250x250, 19K)

>lifting for women
you was ngmi in the first place

Attached: 5dd.jpg (820x688, 69K)

not all women are whores brah

I'll be honest though, most of them are. especially white bitches.

Just focus on self improvement and realize that she's already moved on. You need to do the same.

She'll eventually hit a wall and her looks will deteriorate like all women.

We men don't have that problem. We can look amazing well into our 30s.
Women age like spoiled milk.

>>Feel inadequate as fuck every single day
>>Came home from the gym today and looked in the mirror in pure disgust
>>Had a dream last night where I was standing in the bedroom while he was fucking her and he kept showing me how much bigger his penis is than mine
>>Hate her so much that I can't even think about other women, because as soon as I do, my blood starts boiling just thinking about her and what she did to me
>>Obsessed with this guy, but I can't even be angry at him because he didn't know she was in a relationship
>>She didn't even apologize, she was more upset that he pumped and dumped her than me breaking up with her

the best revenge is killing them both. She definitely deserves it.

It's what fucking retards tell themselves to cope with the fact that deep down we're all either lifting for pussy or aesthetics. If you want to be healthy just eat salads and white meat while doing cardio. Bench pressing, squatting and deadlifting doesn't make you fucking healthy

i know how you feel user but:
1) stop looking up his IG
2) no contact her
3) understand that you will stop caring about her in time, and all that'll be left is feelings of happiness that she outed herself as an unfaithful whore before she had a chance to really tie you down
one year ain't shit. you have time. you'll move on. become the chad.

>she's getting married
So? You're not the one making her vows. You can still go after her and it's on her if she cheats.

Nah, reach out and contact the dude. Compare notes. Have a botch session about the cunt. See if she said anything about you while she was fucking that guy.
Then at the end of your convo tell him he should get tested.

OP that lifting wasn't for nothing. All your gains didn't suddenly disappear when she got married. She's not the only woman in the world.
See a therapist dude. If you don't have one and obviously don't wanna talk about it irl it's good that you're letting it out here. Also make sure to go no contact with the sloot in question.

Don't do this. Forget about them both and give yourself time to move on.

I did contact him. That's how I found out all of this.

She was really sad for like a week. Like really sad, I kept asking her what was wrong, she kept saying nothing, but was constantly in a bad mood and constantly bummed out. I kept asking her what was wrong and she kept getting angrier every single time and telling me it's nothing.

Then eventually I was talking to one of her friends and she basically told me
>user I really don't want to get involved and I don't want to be that person, but she was definitely talking to some other guy, I think it's this guy, but idk 100%

So I messaged the guy and he basically sent me screenshots and told me the whole story. But he kept saying he didn't know she was in a relationship and then told me not to contact him anymore because he doesn't want to get involved in other people's drama.

I confronted her about it and she was literally on the verge of tears that this guy said "I was just fucking her man, I wasn't trying to hit on her like that" instead of the fact that she was breaking up with her boyfriend of one year.

I haven't spoken to her in like 2+ months. The last time we talked I flipped out and called her a whore and every other bad name I could think of and had our mutual friends go and get that LV bag back from her (plus other stuff that I had bought her).

I can't forget about it.

It's fine dude. You've already got all the Intel you need. It's over and done with when you get your stuff back. Try going out and meeting new girls. If you've still got trust issues 6 months post no contact go talk to a therapist.

>I can't forget about it.
The only people who suffer defeat are defeatists. If you think like this, it'll just end up coming true.

I'm not gonna give you some facebook-tier inspirational bullshit and try to convince you that you'll be totally fine and time heals all wounds or whatever, this is a shitty thing that happened to you and you might carry this emotional trauma with you for a while. But you just gotta focus on yourself, take everything one day at a time. Keep taking care of yourself and understand that the entire world has continued spinning while you've remained in this miserable rut. You have a lot ahead of you, but acting like your life has ended here and now is just gonna make you miss those opportunities.

t. got cheated on after 3 years. Within 3 months of improving my diet, health, and general lifestyle, I had completely come to terms with it and accepted that it was for the best, because nobody wants to dedicate their emotions or time to a cheater, and I wasn't doing that anymore. Neither are you. You'll be alright, dude. We're all gonna make it.

I think, for me it's more the fact that no matter how much I try. No matter how good my diet is, no matter how much I go to the gym, there's always someone better than me and no matter what I do I can never be "the best".

I'm 25 years old. I'm at 1/2/3/4+ but definitely not impressive, I'm not lean, I'm not smart, I just finished university so I just started my career so my pay is shit.

It's just the realization of how much of a replaceable loser I am that strikes me really badly. That guy could beat me up, fuck my girlfriend and buy all my belongings from me and not even care.

go beat up her husband and flex a 'cep in her face pussy

Obligatory post

Attached: 1555223838966.webm (640x360, 2.6M)