Redpill me on vegetarianism

I don't care about getting big, I just want to be fit, healthy and a small bodyfat%.
Is it true going veggie is healthier than eating meat all day every day and it reduces aging or just another meme promoted by ((them))?

Attached: Jared-Leto-jacked[1].jpg (618x412, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/vegan-meat-life-expectancy-eggs-dairy-research-a7168036.html
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's another meme dude. Leto might look alright with great lighting and some airbrush but he's also weak as all fuck and mentally ill. Seriously, look up his lifts. Look up any vegetarian not on a cycle or gear. There are some genetic pockets that can live off a -mostly- vegetarian lifestyle, but 95% of the human population REQUIRES an omnivorous diet. Anyone who argues otherwise is already lost.

Your body needs animal protein, fat, collagen, some vitamins that are only found in animal meat, etc. So no, it isn't healthy.

What if I do 5 days a week vegetarian diet and the other 2 I eat meat. Would that be enough?
Also I said vegetarian, meaning I can eat eggs, cheese and such things.

Not really. You need creatine and the slew of natural hormones in meat to produce your own balance of hormones, especially dopamine(which is a building block to almost everything else in your body), the full span of BCAAs(you CANNOT get those from plants don't let the faggot retards try to shill otherwise), and hemeiron to properly function. Hemeiron, true to the name, is only found in animal blood. Red meat. All of this is best found in fatty red meat. Don't be a retard, eat a little bit of meat a day. You don't have to eat a pound of raw hamburger, c'mon dude.

Plants have evolved to photosynthesize, herbivores have evolved to fully utilize plants, carnivores have evolved to fully utilize what the herbivores have converted from plants, and omnivores have evolved to fill in the blanks by eating both plants and animals to most efficiently run. We are omnivorous.

>vegan kike making an astroturfing thread about veganism

KYS, kike. Veganism is unhealthy. Meat is extremely healthy. Meme diets like carnivore diets give much healthier results than veganism

Attached: CF757F7F-F746-4C81-AD2C-FF7AAC87BE00.jpg (641x706, 100K)

>that filename
>implying that's jacked

I've eaten meat less than a day a week on average since 2012. I have eggs maybe once a week and 50 grams of whey isolate after lifting. Never had problems.

I do a lot of cardio too. Don't buy Jow Forums's bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-134941.png (720x1280, 255K)

Is this meme ironic or what? Golden Retrievers bite more people annually than Pitbulls. The difference is the severity in the bites.

Its the truth. The problem is people like to eat things that are tasty instead of vegetables and fruits.

Look at the TB12 method. You don't have to be fully vegan, you can be 90% plant based, 10% animals based.

You just have to take B12 and algae oil with DHA if your vegan.

Post the rest of that shit, let's see your height, weight, and the stats you put in. You're also regularly consuming whey to make up for the lack of meat, but you're still not as healthy overall as I am. That's just science dude, you're avoiding one of the most important facets to healthy human maintenance.

DESPITE

was vegi for 5 years, vegan for 2, never felt better and im bigger and stronger than ever.

i admit its not easy transition to make but well worth and yes, vegans/vegis live longer on average and are healthier in general.

There are roughly the same number of APBTs, Staffordshire, and Pitbulls in the US(they're all -basically- the same breed under different names) as there are Golden Retrievers. I'm not talking about the national nigger problem, I'm talking about this meme just being really poorly made.

kys nigbull apologist

Attached: 1544118060037.png (611x869, 583K)

all so don't believe this crap u need animal protein to live bull shit. the only vitamin you cant get from plant based diet is B12, but this was vitamin that we used to be able to get from drinking water. however, we now treat all drinking water and this has killed the b12 so you would need to supplement that.

Where's your statistics to back either of those claims? There are small populations of rare bloodtypes and genetic sets that allow for vegan diets but there has never been a long-term study into veganism and it's health effects on European or Asiatic peoples. There's literally 0 real science backing your claim, just short studies that stopped the second they got some evidence that made their theory look good. That's true for the "healthier" lie, on the contrary, there have been proven to be hundreds of health risks and dangers that come from following a vegan diet.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/vegan-meat-life-expectancy-eggs-dairy-research-a7168036.html

Where do you think that B12 in drinking water came from? Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, but you cannot get all your BCAAs from plants, they're incomplete chains and your body recognizes them as such. You also absorb non-hemeiron at over half the rate you do hemeiron, and there is no actual way to avoid anemia during veganism.
You're lying through your teeth at this point.
8 years and my dog has never bit anyone, you're just mad that I have a Jow Forums pooch while you're stuck with your shitty Golden Retarder

>study done over 30 years
>very small research base compared to the global population
>the UK
This is like citing the Onion for anything, and even despite that, your bullshit still fit into all my non-criteria.

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/51681725

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

>"However, caution should be exercised when interpreting the results, as other more complex social and environment factors could affect the results rather than being solely related to diet. For instance, vegans are more likely to be younger than the general population and therefore have much lower mortality rates. Similarly, vegans can be more likely to come from socially affluent backgrounds, which can also influence mortality risk."
This nigga can't even fuckin read his own sources.

I'm thankful to be a good chunk neanderthal. Meat is tasty, and i only have to eat once a day. Win/win

This is what RoundUp does to your brain.
Imagine being this riddled with glyphosate

hmmm how many golden retriever per capita? and how many pitbulls? despite only being 13% of the dog population pitbulls cause over 53% of fatal bites.

>imagine wanting a war dog as a pet for the edgyness
It's ugly as fuck, only mentally ill niggers go for attack dogs

U can be healthy on a vegan and non vegan diet
/thread

>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>news.gsu.edu/2018/09/10/researchers-identify-molecule-with-anti-aging-effects-on-vascular-system-study-finds/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1d3ea027bc3856f62ae2141fa1e7695d_signs-eat-more-protein_580x326_featuredImage.jpg (580x326, 53K)

ow yeah which BCCAS cant you get? please id love to know, also about the b12 what do you where do think it came from, it exists naturally in soil and used to be in water till we purified it, i dont know what point your trying to make.
also if theres no way to avoid anemia, why dont i have it? how long does it take to get? please id love to know how long iv got lmao

experiment

mixed diet is best of all but vegetarian is healthier than carnivore
just look at how unhealthy those red faced fat rednecks constantly eating steak are

Vit A is impossible to get optimal amounts of through only plants. Beta carotene converts to vitamin A at a rate of %8-27% depending on how naturally well your body can convert plant nutrients. If you have a diet low in saturated fat, that makes it even more difficult to convert because Vit A is a fat solluble vitamin. A large amount of people (I've heard 50%, but have yet to find a concrete number personally) who have methylation issues or single nucleotide polymorphisms of their genes cannot convert beta carotene at all, so if you don't know if you have these mutations then you're roling the dice by not eating meat and you'll run into nutrient deficiencies at some point depending on the nutrient stores of your parents and what they ate during gestation and what you ate your whole and what nutrient stores your body has acquired from that.

Vit D3, K3, EPA, DHA, proper balance of omega3:6 fats, Cholesterol, and B12 are also all impossible to get optimally without meat. There's more like carnotine, heme iron, B6 and what not that I haven't looked much into, but the others I'm sure of. And then there's the issue of fiber and excess carbohydrates we'd never have access to in such quantities or even at all.

There are many ways to go about life. Herbivores are capable of surviving and thriving, especially with how accessible all sorts of nutrients are on the market, but they aren't inherently healthier than omnivore or even carnivore counterparts. You can be healthy with most types of diets if you dial things in right.

I would suggest sticking to being an omnivore because intuitively it makes more sense to not cut anything out of your diet and to leave as much choices as possible. It's your life, though. Experiment with different shit if you'd like. Find out what works best for you. Just don't fall into the trap of thinking you're better than other people and become an insufferable cunt bag.

If you want to make a difference for ethical reasons, find small local farms and support them. Some vegetable operations are less ethical and less environmentally friendly than some meat or dairy operations. Find operations that jive with you and support them. As a consumer your dollar vote is a lot more important than you think. Also consider getting into hunting.

Why is Jow Forums so anti veggie? Do what you want OP. Look at unbiased sources and make sure you have a balanced diet, with or without meat. It is possible and yes there may be an impact on your health, but there will be eating meat too if you're retarded. For example a journal found that veggies are more likely to be deficient in b12, whereas meat eaters were more commonly deficient in zinc and magnesium. You just have to eat healthy and hit your macros. Do whatever the fuck you want. Just do it well

>Why is Jow Forums so anti veggie?
Ego. It's the same reason people think being an herbivore makes them better than other people. They always have to be better than others, and diet is one way to feign superiority.

Bruh, you're missing the point I also stated here, if you account for Staffordshire's and APBT's the numbers balance out pretty well. The reason there are more deadly bites concerning pitbulls is because of the reaction people have toward a pitbull rather than that of a golden retriever. If you raised a GR like a nigger, that dog would maul people.
My dog is beautiful and aside from that personal taste, the original bill terrier was bred for nanny work, literally guarding children at the house. People bastardized it with rat and dog fights, but that doesn't change what the original breed standard tempermant stands for. Mine is of the original standard, not an inbred nigger dog. You can tell mostly because mine has a long snout and stands about 3 feet at the shoulders. You're thinking specifically of "pitbulls", which are inbred nigger dogs. APBT's and Staffordshire's are technically pitbulls but they are nothing like that. If I remember right, they're actually rated as one of the top 5 most intelligent breeds. Keep being mad about your faggot, incapable-of-work breed and stew on some shit you don't know anything about, just like a dirty nigger.

Attached: IMG_20190729_164124715.jpg (4000x3000, 1.57M)

There's nothing worse than a smug vegan. Unfortunately Jow Forums is the meat eating equivalent

Attached: 165165165165165160.jpg (777x600, 149K)

>it exists naturally in the soil
And how do you think it got in the soil? This is my field of study dawg, please fucking enlighten me here. Do you understand what BCAAs are, and do you understand what anemia is? I'm not bothering with someone who can't type past a 3rd grade level. You talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded.

Here you go, you fucking faggot

based and statpilled

Vegetarianism is shit for you. You need meat, but if you're going to be 'vegetarian', at least eat loads of eggs, dairy, and fish. I was a vegan and it fucked up my life due to a ton of severe deficiencies that unsurprisingly just eating beans and shit couldn't fix. Now I'm full raw meat etc.

This nigga eatin beans

Where are you getting your information? And what is your area of study?

He need some milk

Double majoring in pedology and botany, and I've a previous education pursuing nutrition and biochem. I'm a vegan's worst fucking nightmare. This is all simple information that you would know if you weren't reading bullshit articles from the UK and following the advice of hippies and Indians.

Fellas,
Is eating meat gay?

I mean you're literally putting meat in your mouths

Yeah so?

5'11, currently 170-175ish. I'm 33 so I don't bulk anymore. This weight lets me stay around 10% bf through most of the year and then I might got up 5-10lbs from November to March.

Recent bests are:
Dead: 495
Dips: 135 added for 8, so chest should be exceptional in my pic now too I guess. That one is old
Pull ups: 45 for 18 or 90 for 6-7, only nailed the seventh once recently

I switched squats for split squats and hack squats back last winter so I don't have anything recent at this weight.

I can comfortably run a 10k in under 50 minutes, which is hardly amazing, but I don't race either or try to push it on anything over 800m normally.

I don't see how eating meat more often could be expected to make me significantly better off. Meat versus no meat doesn't matter nearly as much as having a good diet over all and consistently training.

I counter it by eating clamshell every night.

you quoted a guy whos telling nothing but lies, vit d3 comes from the sun
K3 you can get from plants,
omega 3-6 both come in the form of plant based foods so does b6, the only thing that dosent really exist naturally anymore is b12 but I explained that before.

it doesn't matter how it gets in the soil, the point is it exists there naturally. anemia is an iron deficiency, which I don't have,also saying I sound like a fag when you use 'dawg' in a sentence.

Perfect, thank you for your response.
Now let me counter with my own statistics.
I'm 25, 6'2, and 172lbs at 14%BF.
Recent bests in comparison to yours:
Dead: 405
I don't do dips but I have a 185lb OHP for 10 reps.
Pullups: 45 for 12 and I hit 135 for 4 the other week.
I don't measure too frequently but a month ago I had a 4:35 mile spring and can run a half marathon in an hour and 45 minutes.
I eat red meat on a daily basis along with a wide variety of root and cruciferous vegetables, nuts and fruit. You're not much older than me that you can claim my lifting ability being damn near yours, while weighing less, especially at my height, is anything but a product of dietary choices. I just have the ability to build better muscular and nervous connections for longer and stronger, and that's 100% based on the foods I eat. Stop fooling yourself, even if it's for a moral reason. Hold yourself to better self-care.

It does matter how it gets there in the soil, and if you can't answer that then there's nothing more to be said. You have an iron deficiency whether you like it or not, go get your blood work done.
>d3 comes from the sun
Sunlight, really any light over 7500k, only allows your body to CONVERT D3.
You cannot get K3 from plants, name one plant.
Omega 3-6 are the same as above, name one plant.
B6 sure, but again, your body recognizes it for what it is.
I'm a botanist nigger, name the plants.

I don't want a severe bite. I can live with puppy nips

Then don't raise a dog like a nigger.

sorry i didnt mean plants i meant plant based diets, Omega-3 fatty acids are found naturally in:
Grains
Spirulina
Brazil Nuts
Hempseed Oil
Mustard Seeds
Pumpkin Seeds
Chia Seed Oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Canola Oil (Rapeseed)
Green Leafy Vegetables
Raw Walnuts & Walnut Oil
Flaxseeds or Flaxseed Oil
sources of omega 6
Avocado
Pine nuts
Brazil nuts
Almond nuts
Hemp seeds
Sesame seeds

You need dietary cholesterol and saturated fat to metabolize and transport vit D3, plants don't have DHA or EPA, they have ALA which converts at a rate of 6% and 3% respectively, those rates are halved if there is no saturated fat in the diet and all conversions have diminishing returns as you increase intake of these plant vitamins in one sitting. There is no such thing as Vitamin K3 in nature, K3 is synthesized in labs, and I nutrition from foods rather than science experiments is my priority when it comes to nutrition. K1 has low conversion to the animal form that we metabolize, K2, same as all of the other fat soluble plat nutrients. And it still requires saturated fat to fully metabolize. And what I was saying was that there's not enough omega 3 fats in a diet without animal foods, too much omega 6 that will cause chronic inflammation.

gas yourself

What the fuck this is such a retarded post. All you've proven is that a lean boomer manlet mogs you. You've chalked that down to him consuming less meat than you? So many reaches and assumptions. If anything he's doing himself a favour. Consuming lots of red meat isn't great for you. Stick to chicken at least.

Now let me explain to you why your "Omega-3s" are wrong. There are different kinds of O3s, ALA, DHA and EPA. ALA is a constituent to DHA and EPA, but cannot be converted by the human body at sufficient rates. DHA and EPA are the two O3s that exist in healthy animals. ALA has a carbon chain of 18. DHA and EPA have a carbon chain of 20. Your body recognizes this, and does not utilize the 18 properly, and regardless of how much you take, you will still be deficient.

In short, layman's terms, it's like trying to power your cell phone with a fucking watch battery.

I eat venison, faggot, name one meat that trumps wild-deer. On top of that, I showed that someone who weighs less, while being 3 inches taller, and has no doubt been lifting for less time, is almost at his stage. I'm going to hit his max numbers and further well before I'm 33. You're a retard.

That's omega 3 in the form of ALA, which isn't too important. The issue is that there's no EPA or DHA which is that animal nutrient we metabolize in order to maintain optimal function of the brain. As stated above, ALA converts to EPA and DHA at a rate of 3% and 6% respectively. These rates are halved if there's not saturated fat in the diet and these rates have diminishing returns as intake increases of ALA. Optimal ratio of omega 3:6 is 3:1, but as long as you have >1:1 you won't face issues of chronic inflammation. So when you consume all of these unnatural nut, seed oils that have high concentrations of oxalic and phytic acid that strip the body of calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc, you're getting it's omega 6 acids and barely any omega 3's. This clogs arteries, not natural animal fat given to us by nature.

Dude you're getting fucking shat on here, just call it a day and go back to sucking off carrots.

guess i look forward to my impending death.

*falls on sharpened carrot*

Hahaha, well hey thanks for hearing us out if this is still that user

If you want to be healthy, don't be vegetarian. Most of the so called vegetarian and vegan YouTubers are liars, and the ones that are really vegan slowly began to lose their minds. There are many nutrients missing from the vegetarian diet, and those that day otherwise have an agenda. It isn't a coincidence that the same people who are veg constantly scream about climate change and promote socialism. They want weak people who are easy to control. Vegetarianism is not better for animals or the environment. You can live an entire year by killing one elk or cow, yet vegetarians pretend having massive mono crops, factory made chemical "supplements," and shipping fresh fruit from all over the world somehow makes them superior. I did it for 22 years, and it slowly ate away at my mind.

Also, B12 isn't in soil. It's produce by bacteria in the gut of ruminants through the fermentation of grass then stored in the tissues of said animals. But if you want to try and eat dirt or grass to get B12, you can try, but we aren't equipped with proper gut arsenal that animals that are made to live off of grass are.

unironically the dumbest post on 4channel

Attached: 1552237921517.jpg (1410x1079, 240K)

Yeah but he has trips

all of this stuff is found in dairy and eggs though

i became vegetarian a few years ago, nothing realy changed. i dont feel any different or have any vitamin/mineral deficiencies. just eat eggs and some dairy or if you want to "cheat" eat bivalves which are functionally like plants almost.

>217 total for 12 max
>But can rep 307 for 4

Doubt.jpg

At least make your shit make sense. In any even, what was the point of this? You're telling this boomer who also has stats so ridiculous he is probably lying too that he needs to eat more meat like you... except he is stronger than you on every lift, so why would he listen to you?

I've been vegetarian for about four years. I often feel rather weak. I enjoy running, but don't improve.

I don't know if it was a mistake to cut meat out of my diet. It might have been. I think it might have been smarter for me to just eat fish every few weeks or so. It might have been. I feel like it's too late now to change anything about it, so whatever.

What I can tell you is this: vegetarianism is not really going to change your nutrition for the better if your nutrition is already in check. If you're someone who eats meat everyday, or almost everyday, it might be worth considering to eat meat only once a week, or once every few weeks, but I have not data to back that up.

I'm not vegetarian for health reasons, though. If I could hunt my own food, I totally would, but we're too many people to make that a sustainable option. I don't want to eat factory farmed meat because I love freedom and hate factories which literally cut life into small pieces fit for consumption, or grind life into edible goo.

Apart from all those pseudo moralistic faggot reasons, I think eating less meat can also be seen a question of utility. All those cattle factories are fucking up the nature in which I live. I'm conservative in that regards, which means, without even thinking about all this moral faggotry, I just don't see why everyone should eat meat just because it tastes good, especially since most people eat low quality meat anyway and skip the good parts.

Summary: If you want to stop eating meat for personal reasons or out of ethical concerns, do. If you like to make a statement against destruction of our biotopes, consider eating less meat. If you want to stop eating meat for health reasons, it probably won't help you all that much. To get a lower bodyfat %, you'd probably have to cut out calorie dense dairy as well. I've been living without dairy for a while and got incredibly lean. Not in a sustainable manner, though. It literally made me weak.

So long as you make your macros/micros it doesn't matter where you get it from.

Protein in different forms may require different times to digest, but it doesn't really matter, though long term lack of B12 protein can cause degradation of the brain you can get that from plant sources if you want. Cutting back on red meat is always good, most Western diets include too much meat as it is.

Hating on vegetarians and vegans isn't really about the diet so much as the people who are insufferable who follow the diet.

Attached: 1561883274014.png (600x516, 75K)

yeah no, fuck you

fake and gay

Read my posts

But you forget the fact that people who want to own pitbulls are pieces of shit

a lot of this is just wrong. you dont need dietary cholesterol because your body already produces all the cholesterol you need. op was talking about vegetarianism which includes eggs/dairy so your point about vitamin a/b12/d/k2 is moot.

Your body can’t produce optimal amounts over a long period of time without getting cholesterol through the diet. That’s why people on statins become brain dead after time on them, the brain can’t properly form synapses without enough cholesterol, or how vegans commonly say they get brain fog. Low cholesterol is associated with increased violent crime too. The body needs it to function, taking it in dietarily also frees up your body to take of other important metabolic processes as well.

I’m fairly certain none of my posts were wrong. You’re right about OP talking about just vegetarianism, you can get every vitamin and mineral from milk and eggs. But that’s hoping one can process the casein and if not, they’re fucked. It also has to be raw and from grass fed, pasture raised animals, or the nutrient and bacterial content will be severely diminished. If those yolks aren’t orange, you’re getting fucked

> “we need dietary cholesterol”
> provides no sources

It's bad for tou!

Vegetables are good.
Meat is good.

Combined they make a great balanced diet.

-To be really healthy, the only thing you have to do is chew the food until it melts in your mouth. This is the only rule. Because if you swallow chunks which are not properly chewed, your stomach has to spend time breaking them down. This is the reason for all those gasses and indigestion problems.
- Then you will realize that no matter what you eat, meat or no meat, it will always taste like shit because you already melted all with saliva so it could travel easy down your throat. All the flavors will vanish. But you will be healthy.
- You have to chew like this, because you have shitton of bacteria in your mouth which sole purpose is to help you break down the food. If you simply chew few times and swallow, you are concentrating the food chunks into small places (usually the wisdom tooth) so all the bacteria tend to migrate to where the food is. This causes cavities and other teeth related diseases.

i disregard your post and your entire existance with my own anecdotal experience you ugly, meat eating dyel

Attached: natty 1 year progress.jpg (2802x783, 402K)

You are arguing against veganism, not vegetarianism.
>animal meat
You mean animal products.

Doesn't fucking matter in the long run compared to the recommended 'balanced diet' biologically.
If you feel good doing it since it's theoretically better for the environment sure.
Tastes fucking boring imo and you're cutting yourself from like half the cuisines in the world for not that much return value. You could just reduce animal consumption and shit and not go full vegetarian and almost have the same effect.