Do you eat meat in its raw and natural state, or do you (((cook))) it?

Do you eat meat in its raw and natural state, or do you (((cook))) it?

Attached: 20190820_175722.jpg (1515x2042, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/03/20/why-cooked-meat-is-easier-for-humans-to-digest-than-raw-meat/#1df850472153
livescience.com/15688-man-cooking-homo-erectus.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking
nationalgeographic.com/people-and-culture/food/the-plate/2015/09/02/a-brief-history-of-cooking-with-fire/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMeG2dqimTE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcFZ9dFUfc8
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak
youtu.be/RqlqBt8EtDk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/monkeys-banned-from-eating-bananas-at-devon-zoo-9058856.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964658/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecum
youtu.be/al-f_WWoHI4
youtu.be/7Z6H3GhPh9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retarded shitskin

coping brainwashed kike enabler

Aaaah IM COOMING
CANT STOP COOMING
DELICIOUS BLACK BOOTYCHEEKS I WANT TO EAT THEM OM NOM NOM

I had a weird dream last night where I swallowed 5 cuts of raw chicken breast whole then realized I'm only supposed to eat 3 and puked up 2
But not like I retched it up, like I just pushed it back out through my mouth
Then I decided I should cook it and pushed up the other 3

I cook it because that's how our ancestors have eaten meat for 2 million years.

If you want to eat particles of cow shit from the abattoir floor then go ahead and eat raw meat.

Not even remotely true, cooking everything is a modern western thing. There are even relatively modern dishes like steak tartare that are raw.

>a handful of dishes use raw meat
>99% don’t
Kys

yes, most modern people are brainwashed, I understand quite well.

I cook it

You’re an idiot. Cooked meta digests easier and thus yields more of its nutrients to the body. This is why cavemen started cooking food in the first place

>forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/03/20/why-cooked-meat-is-easier-for-humans-to-digest-than-raw-meat/#1df850472153
Humans are not carnivores, but omnivores. We do not have the gut structure that a carnivore, such as cat has. Our digestive juices are not the same as carnivores'. Carnivores can actually digest bones up to a certain extent. We did not evolve from carnivores, but from apes. So it's not like we had the capacity to eat raw meat and then we "devolved" it. No ape is a strict carnivore. Most apes are frugivores or herbivores. Even for chimps, who eat meat fairly regularly, meat is a very small portion of their diet, and when they eat meat, they eat it fresh. We can digest raw meat (think steak tartare), but we get less nutrients from raw than cooked meats. Cooking food in general, not only meats, make them more digestible and more calories can be extracted from cooked food.

>livescience.com/15688-man-cooking-homo-erectus.html
Our ancient human ancestors may have put us on track toward meals a la Julia Child as long ago as 1.9 million years, according to new evidence that extinct hominids were cooking and processing their food. The finding may also explain modern humans' small teeth and guts (for some of us).

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking
Re-analysis of burnt bone fragments and plant ashes from the Wonderwerk Cave, South Africa, has provided evidence supporting control of fire by early humans there by 1 million years ago. There is evidence that Homo erectus was cooking their food as early as 500,000 years ago.

>nationalgeographic.com/people-and-culture/food/the-plate/2015/09/02/a-brief-history-of-cooking-with-fire/
People started cooking in this fashion nearly two million years ago, according to anthropologist Richard Wrangham, author of Catching Fire: How Cooking Made Us Human—probably, early on, by simply tossing a raw hunk of something into the flames and watching it sizzle

What? Literally just a century ago 40% of people used to eat majority of their meat raw. Ötzi, the oldest mummy to be found had raw goat in his stomach when he died.

oh? Cavemen performed studies on the nutrition in food? They were quite advanced for the time. That aside, no lol. They cooked it to preserve it.
And it doesn't "yield more nutrients", it damages the nutrients, turns the meat toxic, and makes it taste worse

>believing in cave man

This pic is so fucking gay

Holy retard.

Yes yes, WE KNOW that the elite are pushing the idea that raw meat is unhealthy, I have seen it. No need to recap their lies for me.

>Our digestive juices are not the same as carnivores'.
Nah, it's just 1.5 ph, imagine that

AHHH SHIT!! FUCKING SHIT!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Got even a shred or proof?

please eat some raw chicken, by all means.

>the only aspect of digestion is the acidity
Smooth brain

Is this being pushed now since veganism is dying? It’s going from one extreme to another.

I know you're baiting, but the fact that people unironically believe this makes me wish for another holocaust

Attached: 1564146331722.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Not to mention that our digestive systems are more comparable to a wolf's than a 50/50 omnivore. We don't need plants. We do need raw meat.

Will eating Raw meat help me get a shiny skull like sv3rige or do I need my brain infested with parasites first?

I prefer red meat, but if you insist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMeG2dqimTE

is there any videos of a raw meat eater using just his hands and teeth to tear into a cow or other large animal. if its nautral, we should be able to do this without tools right?

>applying heat to your food is now jewish
jesus fucking christ on a stick

>tools aren't natural
Congrats on being brain dead. Even chimpanzees use spears.
not bait, cope more.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMeG2dqimTE
lol that's the same guy whos ended up in hospital numerous times from eating raw meat, also certified insane and promotes staring into the sun.

good laugh though

disinfo keep on coping

still never seeen a chimp tear into a cow and sucessfull harvest it for meat.

So he DOESNT go to the hospital and DOESNT advise staring at the sun, even though I see the videos for both of those in his channel?

hospital thing wasn't because of meat itself, think he ate unhealthy meat.

I cook my meat because I don't like intestinal parasites and food-borne illnesses. I guess it's cool if that's what you're into. But our ancestors learned to cook with fire 500,000 years ago and it helped us advance as a species.

>hospital thing wasn't because of meat itself, think he ate unhealthy meat.
read that sentence again user

A stick to shove into anthills isn't really a spear imo
Nobody's going to be convinced that raw meat is healthy or palatable in any way by this thread so it is essentially bait.

So you mean an issue that COOMING fixes

Attached: 6B563E2E-7BDC-4CA8-A21B-8C77B1F7F86F.png (581x525, 55K)

>skinny and disfigured
So this is the power of carnivore diets

I mean like rotten meat or something. Not just normal raw meat.

define natural
>uh duh it's a thing that occurs in nature
to an outside observer, our use of tools (fire included) would be deemed natural as it occurs in nature (our nature) just like how we look at use of tools by other animals as "natural"

>fire literally became the motor of human progress 1 million years ago
>Fire also played a major role in changing how hominids obtained and consumed food, primarily in the new practice of cooking. This caused a significant increase in hominid meat consumption and calorie intake. In addition to cooking, hominids soon discovered that meat could be dried through the use of fire, allowing it to be preserved for times in which harsh environmental conditions made hunting difficult.
>1 million years later and their retarded offsprings want to go back to apehood

i really don't get this meme

Attached: 1499822001649.jpg (415x270, 11K)

Low IQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcFZ9dFUfc8

Actually I was raised vegetarian. Nice cope though.

>mean like rotten meat or something
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak

have u actually watched this guy.

>pokes bushbaby with a thicc branch
>tickles bushbaby with the leaves before sperging out
Man that's some real Zulu-tier shit

>another

Our digestive systems are much closer to a carnivore than a herbivore, because we cannot breakdown cellulose unlike all other primates.
People have this miss understanding that animals like chimpanzees and gorillas get majority of their calories the pre existing carbohydrates that is in fruit, this is wrong. They get majority of the energy from the breakdown of cellulose by turning into things like saturated fat. Humans lost this ability because we can just eat meat instead of fermenting cellulose.

youtu.be/RqlqBt8EtDk

Feed an actual herbivore a diet that's high in man made plants that are artificially high in carbohydrates, and they will develop things like heart disease and diabetes

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/monkeys-banned-from-eating-bananas-at-devon-zoo-9058856.html

Attached: file-20190521-23845-8784pd.jpg (754x525, 77K)

posta real sourse

>Actually I was raised vegetarian. Nice cope though.
Then why even post the picture? You're literally presenting an argument against your own diet by existing. Maybe come back and make your case once you've gotten some good results

Best teeth in the game

I'm not sure you can fully fix what's been done to me lol, I think I'm permanently manletized(5'11) and disfigured from being raised vegetarian. However, my mental clarity and sanity have improved quite a bit.

In that case I'm happy for you. You're trying to better yourself and that's really all any of us can do

Attached: 1565374630636.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

I appreciate it broski

Stop posting you god damn Punjab

Great apes (other than humans) derive significant amounts of phytanic acid from the hindgut fermentation of plant materials:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964658/

>In herbivores, the cecum stores food material where bacteria are able to break down the cellulose. This function no longer occurs in the human cecum (see appendix), so in humans it is simply a dead-end pouch forming a part of the large intestine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecum

If you look it up there are tons of vids of chimps eating raw meat

Chimpanzees constantly hunt, they even cannibalize.

youtu.be/al-f_WWoHI4

Alex, what are you doing?

You've been calling me alex for years now. Who are you?

He also stabbed one of his classmates in school, and has requested his fans send him their blood for him to drink. Oh and he's expressed genuine interest in cannibalism even beyond the blood drinking. He's fucked.

Gee, if only there was a way of preparing your meat so that it's safer to eat. If only....

Literally just eat pasture raised animals and you won't have to worry about anything.

youtu.be/7Z6H3GhPh9I

There are always people who want to think like they have some kind of secret, suppressed knowledge that THEY don't want you to know about, or that THEY are trying to mislead you about. Same shit as anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, etc. People want to feel special, and that's a way for them to get their fix.