Nerd to Chad

Has anyone else here evolved from incel to Chad? I was a skinny nerd who wore video game apparel in high school, and when I got to college I dumped all that shit in the trash, and immediately started gymming. By spring semester I had a gf I fucked regularly. We broke up 3 years later, and I never stopped lifting. When I was single, I totalled 100+ women over the course of almost 9 years.

Im still an incel at heart and I still get nervous talking to girls at the club. But somehow, this body allows me to pull. Im still so fucking nerdy- I think about the tentacle hentai I watch when I fuck normie Stacy thots from tinder.

I feel like an impostor, like a nerd controlling a flesh Chad mecha. My fit journey was a hell of a journey.

Anyone else achieve this shit?

Attached: 1242911076001_4928320338001_et-chad-060516-hulu.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Cumbrain

wasnt really an incel, but was social anxious agoraphobic teen smoking weed and playing video games, been gyming hardcore since early 20's, have a decent body that gets me attention.
dont really drink or go to clubs so numbers arnt to high, slept with about 12 girls and had two serious gf's. not bsd going from where i was.

Why do you hate yourself? I'm talking deep down, not on the surface. Why are you still judging yourself by standards, goals, hurts, and insecurities from high school? Why my friend, can't you accept yourself and do what makes you happy?

>half naked chad OP pic
AAAAAAAA IM COOOOMING

based

Read Nietzsche

Did people on this board already forget zyzz

Attached: D692B74C-C701-4C2F-BFA7-5700C5E94472.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

lmao, post body. I just need to know who is saying this statement
>ive fucked like 100 girls

>Why are you still judging yourself by standards, goals, hurts, and insecurities from high school?

Everyone does this

>p-post body

Why is 100 girls over the span of almost a decade for someone in their 20s hard to believe?

just post body faggot. If you are too stupid to understand my post, i am trying to see what kind of person is talking here.

No

You know, i have only heard people say numbers less than 10 in real life. I think about 20 was the most I ever heard of. This is the first time I am hearing someone say they fucked at least 100

>at the club
LLLAAAAAARRRRRPPPPPP

>this body allows me to pull
wth was this all about then? This is going to determine how credible the rest of your story is.

>at least 100

Tinder and living on/near a college campus

6'1, 213 and 15%. That's all you get you fucking homo

yeah, i dont even know why i care about this. You keep on larping to get an ego boost or whatever it is you are trying to do

Attached: 1496355706519.jpg (720x960, 43K)

>Larping about 15% bf

Lol ok

Attached: drooling_neanderthal_brainlet_by_bubychub_dcwqvmf-350t.jpg (531x350, 22K)

>can't even click on the right post
>posts up some meme about being a retard
good one bro

Not really evolved but I was simultaneously on the Football team and science/math/robotics/programming teams in highschool.

Got a CS degree and kept lifting. More of a /fitlit/ type of guy now

Brett?

Nope

bro, realize that no healthy person’s personality/interests/looks are set in stone their whole life. a human always grows and develops into a new person constantly. realize that this is you now. you are not who you used to be. you are who you are

Yeah I went from virgin to chad
>started out ugly as fuck, without exaggeration I was 3/10
>lardass with fucked up buck teeth and a god awful buzzcut
>was also khv and wasnt even confident enough to look at a girl
>got braces when I was about 14, but my teeth weren't fixed till 16
>face massively improved because I lost weight, all along I was hiding a good jaw under my fat
>weight loss and braces and improved my looks gave me some confidence
>was still only half way there but managed to bang a 7/10 qt
>at this point i discovered booze which made me even more confident
>banged 2 literal 10/10s who were way out of my league
And that's while been skelly, I wanna see how chad I can get once I'm swole

Forgot to mention I ditched the buzzcut and grew out my hair. Chicks seem to dig long hair, one of the 10/10s I banged actually approached me first because of it - said I looked like the nigga from harry potter

Not him but 100 pretty common for ppl in my town given its a beach vacation town tho. Its not rlly hard just go to the club and bang on girls

While certainly not to the same extend as you have, I am extremely fucking deep into the weeaboo rabbit-hole, used to be a /jp/ dweller who learned japanese just to play VNs and the whole deal, and every time I conceal the fuck out of my powerlevel to have some thot suck my dick, I feel just like you described, an absolute impostor pretending to be someone I'm absofuckinglutely not.

Hagrid?

>I totalled 100+ women
why though

Used to be so horribly self-loathing that I volceled myself into being a virgin till 18. After a bit for therapy I pull more than most of my friends, regularly get called handsome by family and friends. Still, don't have my pick, most of the girls I get with are not that pretty. The only thing holding me back from being chad level aesthetic is being skinny. I'm not Auschwitz but could use a few pounds. I get rated ~6/10 on average and according to some psychologists who study musculature and sexual attractiveness being built (in the sense gosling is in CSL) seems to increase your average rating by ~1.5-2/10, which seems accurate when you hear peoples experiences with women before and after they got built. Maybe when I gain 10-20lbs more lean muscle I'll be a solid 8/10 and can have my choice of women.

this has been the most autistic yet somewhat uplifting dump Ive seen in awhile. I want to be the kinda guy who balances the nerdy shit and lifting.

That's what all normies do. Acting cool and following retarded trends feels cringey for us but it's decent nature for these sheep.

*second

>t. some fatass writing a fantasy on Jow Forums

Do it bro. There's only one way to know and self-improvement is never a waste.
Because he can. You know you gotta try for that highscore. It also triggers seething incels on Jow Forums, apparently.

Fair point. I suppose you can't feel guilt for being a fraud when you never had an original personality to begin with.

I have imposter syndrome really bad lol. I’m a fairly good looking guy with a good job and a nice wife, but every day I worry someone will find out that I’m not half the programmer they think I am and that I won’t be able to find work and I’ll lose my job and lose my wife and house. It’s why I am paying off my mortgage over seven years, hoping I can get it paid off before I’m found out.

This is despite all the evidence to the contrary, and everyone I work with has been very happy with my work over the past few years, to the point of criticizing other software engineers within the org for not having output like mine.

Attached: 7722F596-E996-4438-9EF3-BA5FBEACEDB6.png (253x199, 11K)