Who else here garlic maxxing?

Who else here garlic maxxing?
Four to five cloves a day boots test, burns fat, boosts lifts but makes my breath stink

Attached: B462A131-0A2D-4F3C-833D-8F9128529E33.jpg (500x1181, 162K)

I eat fuckloads of roasted garlic

>Wanting high test for women
Lol cumbrain

Oddly there was a study not that long ago that the scent of garlic in a mans sweat increased interest.

How do I make garlic not taste of cancer?

Mix it with food you literal retard

garlic in my food makes me gassy as fuck, so ive stopped eating it

based garlic lovers thread

Attached: God save the garlic.png (500x422, 164K)

>t. digestive systemlet

unfortunatly. i fucking love the flavor garlic adds to dishes, its depressing as fuck. but trust me, you dont want to be half way kicking thai-pads and all of a sudden need to release some ass gas

I only do it during cold/flu season, with oregano oil capsules on the side. Haven't gotten sick since I started doing that. I would go year round if it wasn't for the odor.

Attached: 2 girls 1 dog.gif (367x367, 1.28M)

Does garlic really have good health benefits?

Garlic turns me into an absolute braphog

I skip breakfast for morning muay thai lessons for this very reason

That's terrible, ha ha. Post yoga pan- I mean body.

I hear girls don't want to kiss you when you have bad breath so I don't

Some user on fit was saying that garlic kills good microbiome in gut. Is he right or is it total bullshit?

Literally just eat a mint or chew some gum if you are really going to be near a girl and don't wanna mildly gross her out.

I hear eating an apple immediately after eating garlic prevents you from getting garlic BO.

Poor dogger who keeps their doggan on a leash at the beach

Anyone tried ginger root instead of garlic? Smells great but does it have the same or similar effects?

I'm fermenting some garlic in honey right now. I almost want to get a cold so I can test it