SUPREME WHITE POWDER

>SUPREME WHITE POWDER

What did he mean by this

Attached: 41CE360D-EDC0-4DD1-927E-247B8AA99497.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Looks like a mud blood to me
Also covered in faggot tier tattoos so who fucking cares

you'd never say that to his face, youngster

he put in work for his people, he's someONE from someWHERE

Dont believe he ever said that
Wow a racist is ignorant and pussypilled. Go say that where Wes can see your face fresh meat

All that tough guy shit but you know inside his pants theres a shrivelled circumcised penis. I cant take an American seriously ever knowing they have a mutilated penis. Imagine driving around in your automatic car with a circumcised penis between your legs, staring through your windshield with your fluoride eyes, daily life of an American, ultimate cucks.

got 2 chicken on the bone hooped right now, wes, we feastin fool, then we hit the dips, 88 burpees, go straight militant up til that prison riot kick off.

Rent free

lmao

He means that if you're not racist going in the pen you will have to become one to survive.

Probably johnson & johnson

This is true.

Anyone who says shit to Wes in real life would get their fucking wig split.

my benis is nice and supple desu

hoop that shit

Dont you talk SHIT about WES WATSON from DAGO

Im afraid to shotpost on his youtube channel dseu

is theyre a single white man who isnt mud blood? left?

Lmao same actually

im workin out with u wes

They ain't just getting one stitch hes a mother fucker

THATS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY

BASED Weswatchers

Attached: 1565674181214.jpg (1241x1212, 175K)

It's not hard but I watched every single one of his videos in one sitting including his shit with Big Herc. The guy is interesting and super fucking intense.

Bring your fucking papers to the yard.

He's probably makin shit up

Lets see your paperwork, Chomo. Wes gots the keys to this bitch, so you know what time it is. Hoop this gangster shit and get ready to put work in for your people

>thinking about penises

So you go around life thinking about american penis, right on man

Goodness is uneventful, it does not flash, it glows
LETS GET IT

We are working out a lot in the outs to be ready for when that riot kicks off

Youngster? An hero faggot. I would fuck this Wes character like the bitch he is and skin those faggot tattoos right off
I have no idea what your talking about
Fresh meat ? I'll fuck you to jail fag
Depends what you classify as white. HE is a hypocritical moron though
Take his dick out of your mouth faggot

Attached: 1564552995157.png (1144x888, 501K)

post dick stats or gtfo bitch

Kek OK boy. Keep living in your homo-erotic fantasy world

He looks mexican

I just jewgled this gargantuan faggot,
Are you all 15 years old ???
What an absolute show pony, he looks like a poo in a sock. I've met ACTUAL hard cunts that would fuck this bitch for breakfast
Take his cock out of your mouth and grow up

My thoughts exactly. Nothing more shameful than a self-hating racist

He screamed SUPREME WHITE POWER in his video talking about doing 888 burpees. He's said a bunch of anti-white shit too though I assume that'd make your dick hard.

His accent is fucking gay he sounds like a cholo.

is he natty?

>I've met ACTUAL hard cunts

lmao settle down kid

>He's said a bunch of anti-white shit
like what?

>he looks like a poo in a sock
What kind of ESL faggot shit is this? Why are all the Wes detractors ITT ESL creeps? He's out here deradicalizing whites but that's not good enough for you ungrateful spics is it?

Settle down SETTLE DOWN
U WANNA FUCKIN STEP OUTSIDE M8

I'm not sure what user is talking about the impression I got is he is just covering his arse a bit because he doesn't want to be banned from youtube for being le racist nazi.

is that a jew tattoo on your arm?

>Bottom
It's the motherfuckin king of the Jews WHAT'S UP

*blocks your path*
Yo user need you to hoop this cell phone for me I'm tryin to talk to my family later.
PUT IN WORK FOR YOUR PEOPLE
GANGSTER THAT SHIT

Attached: 66033936_504886597005229_60894137899883742_n.jpg (1224x641, 102K)

oh wes GIVE ME A HOT INJECTION OF PRISON AIDS

This guy was on a YouTube show called prison talk, talking about how he ended up in prison.. pretty interesting, then I saw him in person at the gym. Almost went to say what’s up but I have brown skin and didn’t wanna trigger any yard riot flashbacks.. dude is pretty big but def juicing..

Lel he seems pretty chill tbqh. Prob just happy to be out and around normies.

Yo wes

why u so red homie?

10/10

He would chop it up with a Mexican looking guy between sets and had the Mexican guy film for him.. also the gym he works out at is in a rich Asian neighborhood.
I don’t really like talking to people at the gym so I just left him be.. was barbell rowing like 315 or 405 tho dude is solid af..

possession of molly is a serious crime. i'd advise you to get rid of it, or don't buy it in the first place.

Attached: kanbaru.png (720x405, 244K)

He says he's not racist and it's the height of ignorance just that it's a necessity in prison. I'd say he'd be happy to see a fan. Maybe even say "I'M WORKING OUT WITH YOU WES"

molly isnt white you seething fucking incel.. get out of your moms basement nerd

>EVERY SINGLE DAY
>88 PUSH UPS
>88 SIT UPS
>88 SQUATS
>88KM RUNNING
What are you waiting for?

Attached: 0BEBBAAB-F646-4E09-A1BE-6AD08CFF5639.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Don't sell weed because you'll end up putting work in for your people no choice trust me don't think you are hard you will be humbled very fast

farthest lez's ever run is down the road for smokes

>supreme white powder
Creatine, obviously

You do realize there's a lot of people in the real world that know how to fight? I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter, state champion wrestler, BJJ purple belt and a gold medalist 2nd dan ITF TKD practitioner at 180lbs.
Most of the guys I train with are a lot more dangerous than I am, and my gym is several hundred people large. There's gyms like this all over the country filled with killers, people that could literally kill the average person with their bare hands in 60 seconds or less.
These prison faggots don't know shit, wait until you get in a ring with a guy that looks like he's made from steel cables with the intent to knock your fucking block right off your shoulders. These dudes wouldn't last 5 fucking minutes in our gyms. They need all their pussy butt buddies on their ass to handle business. Pound for pound, they aren't worth shit. We have 100lb females that would absolute starch these fools.

Incel the post

please be newpasta

>We have 100lb females that would absolute starch these fools.
You have pretentious little bitches that would be easy to rape. :)

no u

dat der booger sugar

Doesn't sound like a pasta/shitpost. If it is idc either. But let's assume you actually mean what you said.
>mma fags: train a few hours peer week, pregiven movements and patterns, controlled and save environments, "yeah bro they're real fucking killers"
>actual convicts of murder, violence, assault who have been in prison for years: high stress environment 24 hours every day, actual murderers running around in the same facility as you, people working out all day, hyperaggressive mentalities, everybody has testosterone levels heightened, people with makeshift blades stab each other, some inmates get beaten/stabbed/raped to death in some facilities
Yeah I'm sure some mma trained fag will go up well against actual fucking killers who are scared not even of death in a street fight. Keep dreaming faggot

Idk there are probably a bunch of MMA guys itching to actually kill someone. You're both being gay.

80% of the guys in my gym are felons that are former gang members lmao. I make it a point to not ask what they did but I'm going to go ahead and assume it wasn't tax evasion.

>Controlled, safe environment

Clearly never had a 250lb BJJ black belt single leg you into the next dimension and take your back, only to pass off a clear shot for the neck just to suplex you again and then crucifix you.
Walk into your local wrestling or MMA gym with a baseball bat and see how well you come out of it. It's not a safe place for pussies that need 5 guys to jump in with them. The difference with MMA is that it's agreed upon you don't kill your training partners. If you really wanted to, it doesn't take much more effort to hold a choke for 1-3 more minutes or to not stop punching/elbowing/kneeing/kicking once the other person is down.

And what happens when the MMA guy also has a knife and knows how to use it? Most of them cross train in Kali/Arnis/Silat/Balintiwalk. They'd take the knife from you and shove it up your ass, we also have a gun room where we each have a cubby for our ccw's, out of a few hundred people only 2-3 people don't carry on a daily basis. We have a group that goes shooting together on the weekends lmao.

>Unintelligent criminal with some street fight/weapon experience vs Trained cage fighter and grappler that trains with the weapons he carries 3-5 times a week

You do realize there's a lot of people in the real world that know how to fight? I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter, state champion wrestler, BJJ purple belt and a gold medalist 2nd dan ITF TKD practitioner at 180lbs.
Most of the guys I train with are a lot more dangerous than I am, and my gym is several hundred people large. There's gyms like this all over the country filled with killers, people that could literally kill the average person with their bare hands in 60 seconds or less.
These prison faggots don't know shit, wait until you get in a ring with a guy that looks like he's made from steel cables with the intent to knock your fucking block right off your shoulders. These dudes wouldn't last 5 fucking minutes in our gyms. They need all their pussy butt buddies on their ass to handle business. Pound for pound, they aren't worth shit. We have 100lb females that would absolute starch these fools.

you guys are retarded. say you are some elite mma guy and fuck a guy up in prison.. guess who is getting fucking stabbed when they arnt looking. PRISON RULES BITCH!

You're gonna end up in prison hoopin bonecrushers and cell phones for the big dawgs.

Attached: 60416556_148301132965175_5744497064593757104_n.jpg (665x589, 124K)

>trains MeMeA
>carry on the daily
dies to a felon with a shank.

Attached: 1448451332996.jpg (593x247, 49K)

Trying hard

Yes fresh meat. Only faggots have to flex online. Especially anonymously
Whyd you tag me you weird cunt?
Im not anti white you moron. And dont believe he said that is not HE NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT!!!! its ehh idk if he said that. Stay mad hoe

Big boy over here

Lmaooo way to out yourself as a fucking wannabe

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

if you're talking about his shit in Prison, he didn't have a choice. If he didn't stick with his race in there, he would be left open to defend himself from everybody, including the whites.

I don't get the impression that he's anti-white but I think he's atleast more comfortable with his own. Nothing wrong with that.

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

the only anti white stuff is shit like "you whiteboys think ya'll can hang with the blacks or the mexicans? hell nah" refering to the races split up in prison. and i also get the impression he only says that about white people who are vaginas

cringe

YEARS

ON

THE

YARD

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

That's badass.

Are you also an expert in gorilla warfare?

>I ain't paying $50 for 3 days of phone time

HOOP THAT SHIT, HOMIE

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

This guy is mad entertaining. He's gonna make it big

*madly

faggot

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

Go choke on a cock you chomo faggot

And then back to prison he goes to suck more peepee