Should Barron start lifting? He's 13 and 6'3". Is he strongman material?

Should Barron start lifting? He's 13 and 6'3". Is he strongman material?

Attached: 1566344192258.png (629x550, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8COaMKbNrX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off barron. Go do your homework.

Lifting this early will stunt his growth.

He's 13 and already taller than his dad? He most likely klinefelter's, especially considering how narrow his shoulders are and how old his dad was when he was conceived.

Das a myth

bruh hes 13 hes wider than his mom, you get wider as you get older

He's grown enough lad

His shoulders are so narrow. He's gonna grow a lot more still

>people still believe this shite

Attached: 1562005905685.png (546x506, 228K)

Barron is morphing into one of those missing torso Spurdo memes, he's gonna be a fucking giant

5'9 was at 15 when i start lifting
Now Im 6'2 at 20

daily reminder mike tyson at 13 would murder and eat that whiteboi alive in a matter of seconds

what makes you think hes strongman material rofl man, just because hes tall doesnt mean that dog got what it takes, hes just a whiteboy whose tall, tyson at 13 was a fucking animal, and so were the strongman at dat age, probably pulling 500 lbs for reps 13 lmao.desilusional.white boi he cant even compete

Attached: 62k7s1yeenLZza9mLZTT2k2nJYd0Je17ORtBd61LIZc.jpg (1021x904, 124K)

Brian Shaw was a suburban basketball player. So was Thor. Shut the fuck up you actual retard, nigger metrics do not apply to strongman.

Damn, cucked yourself out of being 6’5 gigachad.

you're klinefelters you cuckold.

>Is he strongman material?
Look at those wrists.
He's twink material at best.

>violent inner-city crime committing negro would hurt someone

I mean you're not wrong :^)

My other two brothers are both 6'1

>He's 13
Nah i wouldn't call for klinefelter's yet, lets see him in 3-4 years

Yeah retard go do a little research on the kind of life Tyson grew up in. You think he'd be the same killer he was if he went to private school and lived in Trump tower his entire life?

Look at his fucking proportions lol. Can you get any more JUSTed? I'm all legs at 6'2 and started as a lanklet, and my lifts are absolute dog shit relative to my weight. I would honestly kill myself if I was any taller. He should just play basketball or something, even then he'll never have the same motivation to succeed in the sport as some poor hoodrat whos only chance to lift his family out of poverty before his mom gets shot by gangbangers is the NBA.

If I were him if just amuse myself by buildlding a political dynasty and then ushering in the apocalypse for lulz

>Implying anything over 6'4 is ideal

baron has the proportions of the bol family

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (534x750, 115K)

>tfw parents wouldn’t let you lift from this meme
>tfw lack of hgh made me a manlet

Honestly my favorite athlete I met him and he was super cool and kind. He only spazzed on people who wanted to fight him. Prime tyson could kill anyman in history. Easy

fpbp

Attached: dcdfc4e66e12012cceae987003cf4e54.jpg (464x1024, 66K)

>He's only 6'2

Attached: boy.jpg (2340x1560, 1.26M)

>could kill any man in history
>tfw an ancient revolver would put this dog down
Sure thing, liberal

Yeah but did your penis grow 5 inches too? What are you doing even?

6'2" is ideal, anything over 6'4" is bad if you're natty. If you roid you can get big above 6'4" too but that will make your demise even quicker

But Mike stopped growing at 13 lmao.

If I want a really tall blonde bf which european country should I move to?

Attached: 1563635208201.png (234x395, 137K)

I'm pretty sure one of the Greek boxer/wrestlers would be more than enough to beat his ass.

lmao they were like 5'2 max they would have no choice against a roided up monster from the last 50 years. no chance in hell.

Long legs are bad for the sport if he doesnt get an equally oversized torso.

its the reason eddie was so much farther ahead in the deadlift, his stubby legs + massive torso gives him a serious mechanical advantage in static events. thor has probably the best balance seen thus far, interms of being able to do the dynamic events like keg carries and being able to do well enough in the static events.

nowhere, yurop is muslim now

Oh fuck of 'Murican nigger
-> pretty much anywhere in Europe, but the tallest people on avarage are in the eastern part of Europe (Poland, Czech Republic etc.)

Beautiful woman. You gave birth to genetic failure

The dude is 6'3. At this rate he'll be 7'2 by prom

kill urself faggot

He could be 6'5 or something. Literal gigachad

no u

still Mike is a manlet

ITS NOIIOT FAAAIIR

Attached: 1565885106649.png (748x1024, 373K)

Netherlands, albeit they are not the hottest, they are the tallest.
Don't listen to, he is a retard.

I've seen guys over 6'4 getting big as fuck. Even when they arent fully filled out they are still mogging everyone. This is just cope.
It only takes longer to fill out the frame. Thats it

God i wish that was me

I was thinking of one of the nordic countries indeed. Finland strikes me as somewhere special ever since I was a child, so I'll at very least travel there on the first opportunity I get

Trust.me dude I've been lifting for 5 years I can't get taller than 5'4. Probably it's because during teenage years I've spend my time fucking around until 4am and going to school next morning sleeping on the desk

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-112128.png (1080x1920, 750K)

It's genetic fuck out I here

Fucking hate trump but I hope baron's ok.

Sweden has more blondes, finns mainly have a brown hair

Honestly, why sweden? It's like a hyper concentrated version of everything that depresses me about the modern western civilization. You are not the first person who says that to me, but I want a manly man, someone who lifts, hunts, knows a lot about history and is realistic. Do you really think someone like that exists in that country?

Attached: 1558058278870.jpg (1600x1129, 240K)

Men like that exist in every country. Most men are not like that in any country

he'll grow until 16 at least

Yeah that's what I thought, maybe the problems of the country will provide a fertile soil for a stronger breed of men. Who knows? Hard to judge the the seemingly random hand of fate.

Nice.

Hes 13 you mongoloid. None of us had big broad chad shoulders at that age

>laughing about the proportions of a literal kid that will be physically fully developed in 8 years

tard, the greeks had an average height of 5'10

Did this at college after completing my first year exams. Stayed up till sunrise playing COD4 and lifting. Gained 2 stones in 2 months but now am stuck in perma 5'6'

Nope, those guys you saw were on roids
Never Seen a big+natty 6'4"+ guy, gotta Hop on roids for that
t. 6'5"

Height is like 95% genetic dude, my friend has been a heavy drinker since 13 and never slept well because of insomnia and hes 6'0" - which is pretty tall considering his whole family are manlets, his mom and dad are both 5'7" and his brother is 5'8".

You likely would've been a manlet anyway, but all memes aside 5'6" isn't even that bad

Yes they exist here, as for the blonde part, no. Most of us are sandy blonde or brown haired. Heightwise it is really hard to place us. If you look at a bell curve most men here fall between 176 to 186 cm, which means on average we are around 182 cm which isn't really that tall.

>Implying that's not a good thing
This is him now. Feel old yet?

Attached: 1544133646288.png (748x609, 905K)

>Most of us are sandy blonde
But that's beautiful.
>which means on average we are around 182 cm which isn't really that tall
That's actually pretty tall for the average around the world.

Dude, if you put someone who is 178 cm next to someone who is 182 cm the difference is very slim.

The difference is 4cm manlet

Which is a very slim difference

It's 172cm for the world, and the implication is that 50% of the population is TALLER than 182cm. That's the interesting part.

>memes aside 5'6" isn't even that bad
cope

Imagine coping this hard

>yeah I'm sure some random ancient Greek I know nothing about would beat his ass
lol

>modern nutrition and exercise science
>peak genetics
>loses to random who from 1000 years ago that trains hard but that's it

this

Anybody who thinks modern professional athletes aren't peak human performance is a delusional retard.
Same goes for pretty much anything else, like science, musical ability etc.

what about jeff seid

I became taller than my dad at 14, it's not that rare if your mother is tall and you are well fed.

He probably just wants to play Roblox

>Prime tyson could kill anyman in history. Easy
even the weakest Neanderthal would literally snap his bones in half

It was 16 cm now its 20 cm

>tyson would murder that whiteboi
you know all the worlds strongest man competition winners are white, don't you user?

Attached: snufkin.gif (499x374, 1018K)

finns are mostly ugly, you have like 1% elven goddesses and the rest look like half white half mongol snowniggers and also sound completely retarded.

No it could be many >200cm giants that skew the numbers

>you have literally nothing to do but exercise and eat and shit
>still lose to a dude who only does it for money
nope

did the same and I'm 6' 2. I'm taller than both of my parents

He should train BJJ and kickboxing, he'd be a beast

Im seeing thot after thot here in western finland mate

>being so traumatized by Jow Forums that you equate puberty to klinefelter's syndrome

Modern atheletes aren't really genetically superior, just better technology, training, and techniques
youtube.com/watch?v=8COaMKbNrX0