What makes you train with rage?

>no one re-racks their weights
>no one wipes down their sweaty ass benches
>no one wants to share the squat rack

Attached: A59F3023E10E1ADBE31297DFF07C85446E6762A9[1].gif (750x600, 1.09M)

>Some uppity no technique loser hops on the rowing machine next to me and tries to post a lower split time while going 10 s/m faster for 5 minutes

I was already 15 minutes in you slow loser, thanks for making me turn on the jets

>I lift because I wanna hit women

Attached: CCA6962C-7EC2-4318-96A1-93F1FF85B7F9.jpg (751x935, 119K)

>he hasn't taken the home gym pill

>having a home

this, actually, i wanna fucking beat women

I want to crush everybody's hand when I shake hands

Attached: 1da7a2620e631ac1f0ca6778539b4db2.jpg (599x339, 33K)

Based, last couple days hasn’t been helpful

Realising i live in a nation that is actively selling itself to china, approves the murder of babies for any reason, thinks a mental illness which is physically harmful is something to be encouraged by legislation and thinks a public statement somehow magically changes your sex and entitles you to any benefits provided the the sex you decide you are.

Canadacuck move to EU, technically refugee !

>gym thots "forget" the pill that day

Attached: 1563772663494.png (1112x886, 61K)

Ausfag. Not quite as bad as canada. At least our PM has the balls to tell minorities to fuck off when they want more gibs.

can't argue with them 8's

I usually get really angry when I chinks and gooks for some reason

Dudes lifting heavy weights with shit technique

Attached: 9798784823_2f87663e79_o.jpg (540x515, 306K)

I chinks and gooks all day, friend. What's the issue with chinking and gooking?
Don't be mad. Give them some friendly form advice then maybe you'll save them a lot of pain down the road or - better yet - you'll make workout partner. If not, then they'll take a long trip down to snap city. What goes around comes around.

Literally nothing. I love the vibe of the gym, talking to people once in a while, hanging out with the coaches between sets, good bantz, constantly getting advice and help from the moggers. If anything I leave the gym feeling very optimistic.

I lift with the rage I have against myself

Attached: 1547662794691.jpg (700x700, 35K)

>must lift weights to be able to overpower a woman
Have sex, skelly.

STINKY PAJEETS BODY ODOUR EVERY TIME I ENTER MY GYM

Attached: 1563419206107.jpg (481x501, 18K)

Those fucking Indians that don’t put on fucking deodorant. I don’t understand how you can train and think it’s fine to assault people with your fucking smell.

>listening to linkin park

Attached: artworks-000159334987-uabfjp-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 46K)

>12 year olds that put 10 pounds on the machines and do 30 reps

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-22-23-41-01.png (989x1092, 994K)

You probably shouldn't be working out at playgrounds, user.

I train in rage because my dick is small

Honestly pissed off by the women who made fun of me

I can smell a Paki from a mile away. I'm sure it's your cologne.

>mentions having a mirco pp
>doesn't post pic for verification

I think you'll find they're asians, biggot. Clearly there's no difference between in inbred mudslimes gang raping 11 year old girls and chinks with no morals taking over economically.

Based

Anti-thot posters ruining my rest period test boost on Jow Forums

Same. I'm 6'4 with a 5.5" which looks beyond tiny in between my legs

I remember my feminist next door neighbor, how she posted on Instagram about her dad & “just randomly shouting him out” to taunt me about how my dad was murdered by a nigger. I sometimes hear her to this day cursing her dad out like the dumb whore she is. We grew up together but she took to the LBGT movement and slits her wrists.

5.5 is perfectly fine user. I saw average dudes long dick the absolute fuck out of girls on xvideos n they got creamy as hell.

Mirrors everywhere, I see a weak body with an underrated bone structure and outstanding muscular feats, I won’t witness this body deteriorate in its current state, I want to pierce the wall and bore my fingers into every plate I add.

Attached: ED2AED8A-F103-40BB-9997-DFE50491854C.jpg (659x398, 69K)

Missing out on stacking link before it starts to moon tomorrow after sergeys's announcement. Regret of poor financial decisions, both recent and from 2017. In a different timeline, I am sitting comfy and not wageslaving.

Attached: 1563133745057.png (298x156, 102K)

>preworkout ingested, absolutely fucking tweaking for squats
>have all my shit set up at the squat rack
>working weight on the bar, gym bag inside the rack, leave belt hanging on bar to go get a slurp at the drinking fountain
>come back to a find boomer about to take my weights down before he looks back startled and says “were you using this?”
>borderline shout “YES” while giving him the worst death glare i can muster
>resist the urge to tackle him to the fucking ground and drive my thumbs through his eyeballs

Attached: D7F65698-169F-4CF7-8E02-FBFBE0C137D1.gif (382x400, 551K)

Based and saved.
You should share the rack, user. Even if it's with a pathetic boomer.

Actually try to get mad on purpose for that anger adrenaline. Probably going to give me a heart attack some day, but hey, that's life.

>2 racks, 1 for straight bars and 1 for ex curl bars. I go to put back a straight bar. This stupid fucking Armenian is stranding in between the 2 racks curling. Back turned to me and listening to music so I Have to wait for him to finish his set so I can put back my fucking weight. I fucking hate Armenians
>boomer doing curls in front of the weight rack. He does his sets then puts back the weights but stands in front of the weights during his rests. He also lays his towel on the rack. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PICK UP THE WEIGHTS AND FIND A CORNER SOMEWHERE, STOP BLOCKING OTHER PEOPLE. I also fucking hate boomers

the boomer didn't even ask to work in or if he was finished though

If i fail a set i get so uncontrollably mad
One time i tried for a OHP pr and failed and got so mad i took the barbell and stated slamming it into the ground like a fucking sledgehammer for a minute straight while screaming at the top of my lungs

just life in general makes me angry

>actively selling itself to china
We've already been sold dude. Its over. Just accept it and get yourself a qt 3.14 chinese waifu.