Running is for women and fa-

>running is for women and fa-

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 6.38.55 PM.png (1272x1276, 2.22M)

gs

thread/

Running is for Chads, you can't change my mind

Attached: ddcfa91438a65a92d000add619f4857e.jpg (399x600, 35K)

*distance running is for

Emaciated faggots.

>wearing a GoPro on your chest
>Chad

Pick one.

You're right, he's gigachad

Attached: 4fe75341163ad2a74c26ef47293ed3a5.jpg (533x800, 70K)

Did someone hit a deer beside him? Why is he so red?

>that picture
>gigachad
I wouldn't go THAT far

I'd go even further

>destroyig your knees to do cardio
Swimming is for true men

>t. fat fuck

based

Does that tag on his shorts say “big penis”?

Why is he bleeding in the first place lmao

he ran right through other contestants who where in his way

This is a myth. Running does not destroy your knees. If you’re a fat fuck and decide to run 3 miles after being sedentary your whole life you’re just a fucking retard.

It’s like trying to squat 3pl8 when you’ve never done a squat in your life. You have to build up to it, but it actually helps strengthen your knees

Maybe if you transition to running on your toes

It says big pine. Like a tree. Did you stare too long into the sun today?

If you’re a long distance runner, and constantly running on concrete, yes it does fuck your joints.

and auschwitz survivors?

Okay so run in the woods on uneven terrain twice a week then you fucking lobster
No knee pain, fresh air, good for your heart

>everyone else segregated by rope so he stands out in the foreground
>any physical flaws masked by the blinding glare of the sun glinting off the balding men
>conspicuously placed up front where you would expect to see a group of emaciated try hards

>physical flaws
Name one

Attached: 431f93820750b961e5c0c154a92aa7d7.jpg (1280x1920, 438K)

>Small bulge
>Peter Griffin ballsack chin
>Chiefs fan
>Even though that photo does everything to hide it, the lack of trapezius muscles is evident.

>falling for the knee meme
Road work every other day is not going to kill your knees

Who is this "guy" and why is his penis so small? FtM trans?

we are literally designed for running you dumb fuck

get some form or lose some weight

No, but I apparently need glasses or have caught the big gay.

retards who doing cardio makes you lose muscle mass are autistic if you do it to much yes you will lose muscle mass but if you do it 3x-4x a week 30min your good and it increases stamina which will help a lot in a fight

Attached: baki5.png (893x798, 809K)

retards who think doing cardio*

Runners are like cyclists and vegans. Entitled, snobby, holier than thou. It has a terrible image problem.

Im a bodybuilder, and a lot of works gone into making it friendly. Holy shit, anyone remember a guy called Zyzz, and that we're all gonna make it. Who wouldnt wanna be bro's with Calum von Moger?

Yet bodybuilders are the bad guys, and we must be lectured by the emancipated sticks

Greatest cope ive ever seen

Bodybuilders are like cyclists and vegans. Entitled, snobby, holier than thou. It has a terrible image problem.

Im a runner, and a lot of works gone into making it friendly. Holy shit, anyone remember a guy called Farah, and that mobot pose. Who wouldnt wanna be bro's with Dean Karnazes?

Yet runners are the bad guys, and we must be lectured by the narcissistic posers

Attached: 1547528015477.webm (640x480, 2.52M)

Mo Farah? Thats your poster boy? What a faggot you are

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-084709.png (1080x1920, 842K)

jogging is for pussies

sprinting is for chads

As opposed to someone who died in a sauna before hitting 30? Farah is more inspirational and well known than any currently training body builder alive. Pulls in more money too.

>those milkies
>small penis

>well liked

Your arsehole isnt a source. Also Hitler was worth $6billion, adjusted for inflation, so the Furher is immune to criticism according to you.

This board is fucking dead when fags promote Farah over Zyzz. Fuck it might as well just shitpost.

Hurrr runners are stupid as fuck, its 2019 we invented cars you twink spics

It's A fag promoting some lanky ass 80 IQ runner who promotes globohomo.

>small bulge
but muh dik
maybe he's a grower, nigger
>ballsack chin
women love that
>chiefs fan
lol
>trapezius muscles
women can't even spell that let alone care about it lmao

-bulous, muscular, healthy masculine men. Yes OP, you are right.

Not on such a demanding material like concrete and asphalt. Were designed to run on sandy earth and grass, you idiot you.

Damn how fast was he going?

A cleft chin is very different from a fat man's ballsack chin.

I just started running but the breathing rhythm I get the best results with is retarded. I have to take one large breath, hold it for a few steps, let it out, then take a weak chest breath. If I try to only do deep breaths my lungs tire out too quickly. Should I keep this up or force myself into an actual pattern.

Look up pacing. That's been the 1 thing that has helped me the most. I'm fat by most standards but I beat each of my friends, some of them literally training for marathon, due to improving my pacing and cadence. I seriously run for kilometers upon kilometers and though I sweat an actual ton (I once lost 4kg in 2 hours) I never actually seem to tire. At 107kg 191cm I run this 24 km circuit at least monthly especially now in the summer.
I'm scared to think what would I do at fucking 80kg. I might actually try the marathon.

Ran my first 5k last weekend. Had a blast.

>accomplished, world class athlete with Olympic gold medals
VS.
>some drugged up aesthetic aussie who told nerds they're gonna make it.

Hmmm

Are you saying chads are stupid?

based. there's a reason all the old fuckos who can still move around like normal adults past the age of 80 are cardio fags.

>anyone remember a guy called Farah
No, literally no one does but runners. Or cares for that matter. The only reason you guys aren't worse than cyclists is because you tend to avoid roads.

Running and MTB on my restdays masterrace here.

Attached: iqYpEoh.png (1440x2183, 2.79M)

Just wait till the based sources posters show up and BTFO all the fatties with shit form.

How bout just get the fuck out of the road faggot.. I’d love to see you run a fallen I beam off your mother why she curses god for not giving her a stronger less gay son...

kek being this retarded

Farah is a pretty based down to earth dude who helps others. Zyzz is a roiding retard who fucks trannies. Oh, I mean was.

Although that was interesting to read up on and gave me something to improve that didn't really answer my question about breathing techniques and if what I'm doing is valid long term.

The tip of his nose. It's like a dickhead. What's that called? I have it too and it's probably related to my mother being a drunk old hag when she birthed me.

Why do runners keep trying to convince me that there's anyone here saying cardio kills gains? You're a fuckin DYEL arentcha?

Anecdotal sure, but most runners Ive met are infinitely more friendly and sociable than 'pure' lifters, who mostly tend to be autistic. Lifters who crosstrain tend to be bros though.

That guy is a fag though. He looks gay.

Good job user. Were you happy with your time?

>shit choices
>shit taste
just gtfo kid

Why so mad?

Ayyyeee aquafaggots assemble!

>women women women
have sex incel

Do you walk around with a boner constantly? Has it turned green/purple yet?

Because of the extremely obvious airbrushing used in that picture, it pisses me off with its low effort.

It's actually pretty solid cosplay

Well it looks like a video game instead of real life, so I guess for its purpose it is good then.

While it's obviously not great, good shoes and form will mitigate a lot of the potential damage. Asphalt is a huge upgrade already.

Why is he bleeding

>shitposting
Don't take anonymous homos seriously, her costume is nice and the hair is nice but the smoothing of her face is too much

This is true. If your glutes are too weak, your knees have to strain to compensate. It really is your asphalt.

I like to run with a weighted vest, but I'm a closet faggot.

Maybe he ran through some bushes/shrubbery. That shit can fuck you up.

ffs, dont do this. Never run with additional weight, you always want to be as light as possible. If you insist on carrying weigt, do rucking.

Only if you run incorrectly

Shut up you rucking raggot.

Yeah, asphalt is perfectly fine. Dirt would be better obviously, but that isnt always a practical option. Honestly, not slamming your feet into the ground is half of the battle.

>Having all the weight on your back instead of equally distributed with a vest
Haha, you're going to die for Israel one day.

I agree. The ideal is not running at all.

>a nigger

>if you do all the retarded things you shouldn't be doing, you'll hurt your knees!
lol you're such a fag

Okay, go right ahead then

wtf I hate running now

yikes

based

tripped and fell, ripped his shit up because lol no shirt

Could have started out shirtless. Seems to be popular in America for some reason.

Anyone else here limiting their long runs to 30k?

are you obese?

Of course. Aren't you?

no?

I’m trying to cut down a bit, would doing cardio almost everyday help?

Attached: ABC53FEE-211D-4270-8750-4532B305E40A.jpg (997x995, 204K)

just a clefted nose, i don't think its a deformity or anything. its better than a bulbous nose tip imo.

Huh? Why not?

do you need help bro? food is so cheap and readily available these days that there's literally no reason not to be obese. are you trapped under a car? being starved by your parents in some sex dungeon? describe what you see and we can direct you to a mcdonald's within reaching distance.

im flat footed though so i get shin split and pain from running for even 5mins.

>we are designed for running
>human cant even run at 20mph
>meanwhile almost every 4 legged animal can run at 35mph or more including hippos

yeah humans are not made for running. Guess what monkey and gorilla were made for?

Was meant for