Is Sylvester Stallone natty?

is Sylvester Stallone natty?

Attached: A0358501-B0FA-4951-8BC9-E9B35FC4B45F.jpg (1330x748, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRgpdvkDVJx/?utm_source=ig_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no kek

Hes Rambo

yes

tiny nipples say otherwise

Knew a dude who worked on the Rambo remake in 2007, he said Stallone juiced a lot. He was probably natty when he was young tho

why would someone lie over the internet

I'm dead serious

what does that mean? My nipples are the size of peas, any time i take my shirt off i get a comment. ( i havent taken my shirt off in 7 years)
Does tiny nipples indicate a natural aptitude for naturally being ripped with minimum amount of effort? please confirm
signed, patiently waiting.

No lol
Why do you think he was a close buddy with Arnold?

There's even pics of him at like age 45+ ripped as shit as an old man for Rambo 5 or whichever the new one that's a prequel where he goes with christians to an island

don't know why people are nailing him as a no. there's far bigger men out there that are natty, compared to them he's dyel

Anybody with low BF and visible muscles is on gear
It is physically impossible to be ripped and have muscles, you're either a twink with nothing, or a gross powerbloater
FUCK OFF

HGH.

The cope is strong in this one.

Attached: cancer.jpg (700x994, 111K)

does chewing gum give you face gains?

I know Donald Trump. He said you're a faggot. He's gonna tweet about it here in an hour.

prolly saying that he has no gyno so hes defending slys natty status

Do you live on Earth?

Attached: wut.gif (245x220, 550K)

damn. my chest is practically non existent. my nips are so small.
Does this mean that even with working out my chest i will probably not gain definition?
or i guess i will end up looking like the Italian Stallion. not that bad i guess.

Natty or not, Stallone admitted to hurting himself during of the aftermath of his peak. Bad eating decisions being the thing he admitted to, you could probably become like Stallone, but you need to research/learn from his mistakes

is that an interview or video?
im interested in listening to some old school type shit on muscle building and movies like rambo are a little more inspiring than modern stuff

instagram.com/p/BRgpdvkDVJx/?utm_source=ig_embed

Attached: stallone.png (647x631, 76K)