Why did white people have to poison the world?

Why did white people have to poison the world?

Attached: sigh.jpg (500x375, 129K)

Every single conflict history has ever had can be traced back to money

How is this about conflict? White men came in and gave them wheat flour so they decided to eat bread instead of digging for grubs and roots all day.

imagine being so dull that you take something interesting and important about dentistry and make it into a shitty Jow Forums bait thread

because it's funny to us to ruin coloured peoples lives lol

whiteys love to think of themselves as benevolent but have left a trail of absolute poverty everywhere they go.

money

Dont worry their won't be any white countries left after another 50 years lol

I thought i was on Jow Forums

Source: your ass

I agree. The decision to export modern medicine and agricultural techniques throughout the world is the greatest mistake in human history.

Attached: population-to-2050.gif (684x784, 612K)

Jow Forums is getting raided by trannies, leftypol and jews.

Seems to get shittier every year

They don't even look human

eight chan got shut down, right? Possibly some professionals that were previously being sent there got re-directed here.

what fucking fantasies are these projections based on? do they really think africans wont be devastated multiple times by disease and their own incompetence?

Attached: 1467263903732.png (900x900, 21K)

Their site got shut down so the are superior

We'll be sending them food aid and medical aid right up the point that we can't sustain ourselves and you know it user.

At which point the Chinese lords of Africa contact the Chinese government agents in our governments, media etc. and tell them to get all the useless eaters out of their new continent and into Europe and the Anglosphere.

This. Notice no "cumbrain" posts in any thread with half naked males. Trannies cannot stand to see biological females

test

Natural selection

And we are here to stay keep seething

infinity, cripple, eight chan