Is this normal?... I didnt have much to eat today...

Is this normal?... I didnt have much to eat today. I was thinking about what I ate and realized I didnt have much protein at all, so I made a protein shake. Halfway through finishing it, I realized that my heart was pounding and it felt really odd, and my head felt kinda weird too. I was doing some research and apparently protein shakes can cause heart palpitations?!? Or they have crazy toxins?! Or some people are allergic too. Should I stay away from protein shakes? I mean.. I've only had this specific brand a handful of times and that was when I was working out... and I dont remember feeling this way before. But now I barely eat and this is the first time I'm having this specific protein powder since I stopped working out. I know I'm being paranoid but it couldnt hurt to get some outside opinions. I dont wanna consume this product if I'm going to have a heart attack from it.

Attached: 15663585525568561531394972050505.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

how much coffee did you drink today?

Your body couldn't metabolize protein that fast. You were probably just feeling shitty from not eating enough.

>barely eat
thats why. are you not eating any food and chugging bangs or some shit?

No coffee.. I had a matcha latte though

But i ate basically the same amount today that I've been eating for the past few months

Maybe barely eating triggered the negative effects of the protein powder since I had nothing else in my stomach?

Are you diabetic? Is your protein powder full of sugar that could make your blood sugar freak out?

that's a coffee dingleberry. eat more fiber

I bet you didn't get any salt for a few days, did you?

No there is barely any sugar

Attached: whey-protein-gold-standard-2513.jpg (1000x955, 164K)

All I eat is salty fatty foods. I eat a jr chicken and then I dont eat for 6 hours... and then I eat something else that is fatty and salty but not high in calories. Eating lots of fat and salt keeps my cravings in check and let's me eat minimal amounts of food throughout the day. I know it's awful.

Right, even worse. Even to lose weight you need to eat food. I don't know to what degree you are not eating, but if you are literally not eating, or Disordered Eating, its terrible for you heart and body. Terrible for bloodflow and every other part of your body.

It's tough to eat normally when you're a girl and you go on Jow Forums and see that all guys care about in girls is how they look. I'll do anything to be pretty. And losing all this weight has made me feel good about the way I look. I know I'm hotter now. And I'm willing to sacrifice some health for that. But this protein powder is making me worry. I'm actually making an effort to get proper nutrients now at least. But this protein might make things worse. Idk.

Girlbro you must eat real food, you think you are finessing the system but you will actually GAIN all weight back after you finally cave or pass out and go to the hospital. You have to eat real foods, good chicken and vegetables and spinach and rice. Then burn off more calories than you are consuming. You need the food to work out though.
This is the only way to do it. Every path of the eating disorder leads to death.

you're wrong

maybe you shouldn't go on Jow Forums

Attached: 1565009832004.jpg (436x399, 79K)

I hear you... but if I dont finesse the system I'm almost sure to fail. I will get cravings. And I've been losing weight since March and it's so fucking easy for me. I don't wanna gain it all back. I dont wanna be ugly. Being a girl is FUCKING ASS. What would you do if you were a girl and you had to choose? Be healthy and ugly? Or unhealthy and hot?

You must elevate your mind and be better than Jow Forums, of all places. Sane sense of mind and health will always land you mates instead of hot body. Anybody that isnt family will not want to be by your side once they realize you have ED and are putting yourself in danger. They are just red flags.
I know what you mean, i lived the EXCAT same lifestyle. One meal a day. I was skelly for sure but at the end of it all i just wanted to fuckin end it and i always felt like shit and looked like shit too.
Different story now, though. Read the sticky. Eat real food. Its so easy trust me. You dont even have to cook. Rice, chicken, avocado, banana.
All fast food is doing the opposite you just cant see it yet. You are gonna make it i believe in u.

That is very sweet thank you. I'm happy that you are doing well.

this is a magnificent troll post. congrats on your fine crop of (You)s

Attached: 1488923029200.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

YOU are already failing your own body. You are not finessing the system. You aren't reading me right.
Stop eating shit fast food and starting weaning on to real food. Real chicken and vegetables and shit. Actually read the sticky and threads and shit and you will see one truth.
Eat healthy, burn more than you consume. Get brain gains.

Okay but what if you dont have the discipline to live like that??? What if you had to choose? It's not as easy as you're making it out to be. I appreciate the advice but really I'm not here to defend or explain myself. I just wanna know if I should avoid protein powder in case of really bad side effects

I am and you will to just stop eating that gross shit, even if you ate more than that you have to stop eating it. Fast food clouds your mind and spirit.
I am on my way to crushing it and eating real food everyday all day with actual exercise makes me feel conscious for the first time in 8 years. Once you really get that 'runners high' from any form of exercising you just need to chase that.

You were likely hypoglycaemic.
eat more before you lift.
also make sure there's no added stimulants in your protein powder.
Pretty nails BTW bro.

You do have the discipline to live like that, because you have the discipline to restrict yourself to one meal a day for 6 months.
Your discipline is there you just have to see the truth. I know that I cant change your mind but if this type of info snowballs and eventually you get the picture than hopefully this helped even a little.

I have known 2 people that died from eating disorders. Heart palpitations are one of many symptoms. Not trying to scare you its all facts just google it.

Not eating for that long, and then trying to get nutrients from shakes arent actually giving you what your body needs. Any caffeine is only going to make blood flow harder and also contribute to heart palps. Protein shake is possibly contributing to feeling weird, but you have blinders on and dont see that what is causing all bad side affects is your current life style. trust me.

This is a great post. I just wanted to add OP should know protein powder is literally just powder that is protein. There is no nutritional side effects or anything magical or mysterious about it. Drink it because you need protein. Because you're a girl and you probably aren't that big, you don't really need protein powder unless you ate basically no protein that day. 2 thin chicken breasts a day is all a girl needs, and she can eat literally anything else.

Classic hypochondriac woman post