Best wireless earbuds/headphones for working out and exercise?

Best wireless earbuds/headphones for working out and exercise?

Was thinking about the Apple Airpods, but read in a few places that they arent ideal for working out due to poor water resistance.

Any good alternatives specifically for exercise?
What are people's experiences with Airpods while exercising?

Attached: 9a9a00fefb4ef37a4c10008196838878.jpg (750x501, 37K)

Enjoy becoming low test and getting cancer from wireless devices. I only use wired headphones, Sony extral bass.

The galaxy icons aren't bad but aren't great either
I don't believe they're waterproof

I just buy cheap ones because I don't want to get an expensive pair of earbuds all gross with my sweat and stuff. Plus I've also lost multiple pairs so I'm not going to risk it.

Ah, so you're one of those guys that wears over the ear headphones to the gym. I bet those earpads are filthy.

More likely that the material of the cheap piece of shit headphones you are radioactive

Most wireless buds are pretty shit long term in comparison to airpods.

Not these

This is what I use. They’re fuckin great.

Attached: AD1125A1-8904-4D73-AF76-D76D08AD57FD.jpg (450x450, 22K)

Get wireless earbuds, i dont know if it just doesnt happen to anyone else but when i am running my jack always pops out of my phone and i have to stop to get it plugged back in and get my tunes to start playing again. I am currently looking for wireless earbuds that arent trash for this very reason

enjoy cancer

xiaomi airdots, around $30 and just werks. The waterproof one was $40 I think, but i didn't see the need for it.

I had the SoundSports but they broke in less than a year which was really disappointing. My girlfriend had the same one and they lasted her about a year and a half. Are the completely wireless more durable?

I’ve had them since they came out and haven’t had a problem but I treat expensive stuff carefully because I want it to last.

Lel. What a joke. You can either buy a bunch of cheap wireless earphones and just replace them or an equivalent priced competitor will be better than AirPods. They weren’t designed for sports, they’re not water resistant and can come out easily.

They come with warranty as well

Thanks. Definitely considering getting them because I really like the pair I had.

No problem. Fuck apples stupid ear buds.

I got the L5pro bluetooth buds off amazon for like 12 bucks and they've lasted a year so far and dont show signs of stopping. I even ran them through the wash on accident a couple times. Sound quality is as good as anything less then high end headphones. So unless you're an audio snob looking to spend $100+ on earbuds for the gym I'd recommend you save money and get these.

Bose soundsport free

Upgraded from my chinesium Amazon ones a few months ago and holy shit what a difference. Never fall out and sound amazing. They're expensive as dick though.

Attached: 71D6417784B542B1A349D8C81869C7FF.jpg (600x600, 46K)

But worth every cent

Good sound quality but battery life started fucking up on me after a year of use, only lasted about 2 hours until i needed a recharge

Jabra Elite 65t Active

Phaiser BHS730 from Amazon. Cheap, hold more than a decent charge, and the earpieces have magnets so they "clip" together so they don't fall off when not in use. They also include a bunch of different in-ear pieces for whatever fit you like.

This.

Bose QuietComfort 35 II

Best noise cancelling headphones I've ever got.

Agreed. Nothing is better. But to expensive for most anons.

do they stay in your ears well? I'm considering getting them but I've always had trouble getting earbuds to stay in my ears in general

>This

Bose Soundsport Wireless free. Super nice, just make sure you don't forget the case!

>best
Airpods if you have an ipod
>working out
I'm fine with my $25 (originally $30) QCY ones. Get one with at least ipx4 (sweatproof) and the features you want.

>keeps phone next to dick

Based cheap headphone buyer
Just get some cheap headphones. Something like Skullcandy or Wicked are cheap and sound fine. Look for ones with thick, fat and FLAT cables as they won't tangle as easily. $30 would be the very most, $10 is very possible.

browse amazon and get something that doesn't look like fucking drilling soundproof gear, or you'll look like one of those clowns

I bought wireless earbuds instead. I heard that airpods got dogshit playtime, mine last 9 hours. One downside is sound quality, but it's well worth it over looking to not pull out fucking wires at every rep.

Attached: 51mY0CfnSHL._AC_UY218_.jpg (150x218, 4K)

Nope, got big basketball shorts so pockets are huge, phone far away with wifi and GPS turned off. I'm high test

>he wears basketball shorts to lift

Attached: 4E29E191-BF4A-4B9C-B681-689B520BCFA3.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>Wireless headphones
>Apple products
Good goy