Anyone know what this red mark is?

i got a few around my body

Attached: IMG_4405[1].jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Birth mark nigga

looks like a gay mark

Is it flat?
Does it blanch when you press it?
How long have you had it?
Does it itch or hurt? Do you or your family have history of bleeding?

>familybhistory of bleeding

I have those too and I’m pale like you

Looks like benign hemangioma of the skin

>family history of bleeding

Attached: 83B1E2F1A7634C7FBFBE2BD3930C3A07.jpg (640x577, 66K)

it does not itch or hurt and its like a bright red pinkish color i think ive had it for a while but more and more are popping up freaking me out i have serious health anxiety tho

Its fine bro. Just keep an eye on it. If it gets worse (more pop up, grow in size, etc) go see your doctor

Maybe psoriasis, probably want to get that checked put. Psoriasis spreads like a bitch and is hard to clear up.

It's this, I get these too.

Attached: IMG_20190620_221652159.jpg (4000x3000, 2.62M)

Cockroach bites

Literally just imperfections of your skin.

Had one exactly like it a week or so ago, it went away by itself.

Cherry anignoma, a malformation of tiny capillaries.

Totally harmless

>Cherry anignoma
thanks haha i worry alot when i was a kid i use to think i had testie cancer haha fuck me im a degenerate [got molested] doesnt help senpai member just died of cancer tho

i legit thought it was aids lmao lost all energy in my body and didnt bother going to the gym

Cancer

Beg bugs. When you sleep they come out of your mattress, or if you sleep on the floor they will just come around and eat some of your dead skin. It is what they do. Some tend to bite you if they think they are in danger. Some spiders too may do the same.
It will go away after a while, but if you are getting them more and more, I suggest looking into new matrasses, or simply cleaning your apartment more regularly.

SNIPER! GET DOWN!

mark of the faggot for sure

Why post this bullshit?
This is a fitness board not your doctor, ask someone who's qualified

I have a bunch of those, had the dermatologist check them out once and he said not to worry, they are completely benign. Forgot what exactly it is though.
You could have them removed via laser if they bother you but you'll have to cover the costs themselves since that will not be covered by any health insurance since it's a pointless procedure.

You've just reminded me of when I tricked some of my classmates with a laserpointer into thinking they were being targeted by a sniper when we were 14.
I don't know what they thought was happening because the room had no windows

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (285x298, 10K)

My family doesn't have time to bleed.

awww shit you got skin cancer

F