Last Post

Gonna kill myself tonight bros.

All the lifting was for nothing.

3 years, a 285lbs bench for 6 reps, 405lbs squat for 3. Thought I looked good and was confident. Can't even make the girl I ended up catching feelings for cum and she had to pleasure herself because Im a dicklet.

Just stop coping the way I was. It was futile. Gonna jump off a walking bridge into a Canadian river peace.

>hopefully somebody reads this before janny's delete.

be smart and leave it up for once. you and i both know the truth.

Attached: 054.png (600x600, 441K)

Fuck her, man. Women aren’t everything, there’s more to life. Think about who you’ll let down if you go through with this. Phone the hotline or talk to a friend. You’re not alone in this.

Stop being a loser. If youre going to kill yourself go for the high score

Shit dude if you do it I hope you see someone else die in front of you while you're on uour way and realize what a dumb decision you're trying to make.

wtf dude? it took you 3 years to hit a 285 bench press AND you can only do 6 reps?

Nigga git gud. You really fucking going to kill yourself over some dumb bitch. If you like her that much learn some skills. Pro Tip its not your dick its because youre a retard

>killing yourself over a whore
lmaoooooo

Have you thought that maybe she just has a big vagina? It's also pretty common for a woman not to orgasm the first time she's had sex with a man. How long was foreplay?

I think you're probably just looking for reasons to kill yourself at this point, especially if you're wanting to do it over not being able to make a girl cum.
I think it's better that she at least didn't fake it. Tons of women do. In fact, there are plenty of women that don't really cum during vanilla sex. Toss things up a bit. Learn your equipment.
In the end, it's about the intimacy and passion of the act. If you can't make her cum with your dick, get toys, get good head game. Finger her. If you love her, and if making her cum is that important to you, then make her cum.
It's honestly a little pathetic to kill yourself over something you can fix.
What's wrong, bro? Surely there's other things that are on your mind that brought you to this point. Speak up.

Attached: 1547235445248 (1).jpg (960x1280, 136K)

Who cares about women? Go improve yourself for your own sake.
And if you can't make her cum, use your hands or something.

Attached: 1566353369831.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

Not OP but I'm fucking tired of being alive. I hate the intricacies of this life.

Is her name kenedi by any chance?

Me too i was recently in the hospital for a suicide attempt. Now I’m on medication lol life is alright for now but its never really as great as ppl make it out to be

Listen bro, I know life can be tough. But please, do not kill yourself. Please talk to someone.

You deserve better user.

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x381, 16K)

Get your act together.
Life is miserable, but tons of people have made it something much better. If you're not religious, visit a church. Get advice from smarter people than yourself

I had a friend who was suicidal and attempted it several times. He would legitimately try and kill himself almost nightly. His depression meds weren't working.
It turns out, he was misdiagnosed, and had multiple personality disorder - not depression (I think; it was something like that, at least).
He got medicated for it, and now he's in the best shape of his life.

Attached: 1566152962687.gif (500x212, 823K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: tfw biorobot.jpg (1000x995, 335K)

If you want to talk to someone, feel free to message me on Discord.
Watching Reddit Videos#7055

>a church
I’d actually rather be dead than do that partner

Attached: E604FB6F-04C8-4FA0-82F4-B837DAC4CCCB.png (656x660, 463K)

[spoiler]I don't want to make sweeping statements, but most churches I've had experiences with a generally toxic. That shouldn't turn you off from pursuing Christianity, though. It may help you.[/spoiler]
>t. Christian who doesn't go to church due to repeated bad experiences and just reads the Bible by himself now

Attached: 1566315547253.jpg (280x210, 64K)

that's what foreplay is for you retard

>tried to spoiler
Oh well.

Don’t do it, OP. The second before your life ends, you’ll realize you don’t wanna die. The whore ain’t worth it. This. That’s what happens when you lift for thots instead of for yourself.

i have a monster cock and the last girl i was with made me stop fucking her because it hurt too much. still sucked me off tho

Take the antithot postering discord trannies from/v/ with you

whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck on for a minute.

You don't NEED to make a girl come from dick alone. IDK op's situation or how much sex you've had (sounds like not much) but you may have a skewed idea of what sex is. Each situation is unique blah blah blah

BASICALLY just learn to finger pop that silly bitch. If my assumptions are correct that you are inexperienced maybe try getting into a real relationship that way you can have sex on the regular. Assume that when you nut you'll have to spend some time fingering her afterwards. you'll eventually get more comfortable and probably learn how to give dick so that you can get her off with dick alone sometimes.

I don't know man. At this point I'm too jaded to see much good. The best days are the ones that aren't spent in sadness and anger.

Here's a better idea.
Hang yourself or shoot yourself on stream. You will be remembered more user

Wanna chat on discord?

BRO YOU BETTER FUCKIN NOT THATS FUCKED YOU DESERVE BETTER

Don’t do it, bro. It’s not worth it. Pray.

Cool, bye.

It doesn't matter. Noone will make it anyway

Attached: 1553057436719.jpg (1350x561, 150K)

You have a mouth and fingers, use them. Don't blame a small dick for you being depressed.

QUIT BEING A LIBERAL AND REALIZE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK

Don’t give up just yet! Life isn’t about sex it’s about raising a family, taking care of *something* as a father would like get a pet, or something. Dogs are the shit man, go to a pet store first and just look at another living thing and imagine it as the next generation. The future man, that’s what life is all about is making sure your blood has a spot in the new world. You can’t fucking doo that if you’re dead you know. Find a purpose that isn’t based off of modern degeneracy and I assure you, in that you will find life. Let me know you didn’t do it bro that’s some dumb shit.

Attached: D8807BB0-33E6-43BF-8962-C26B3163BD51.jpg (828x821, 171K)

If you're actually going to kill yourself which i do not recommend, at least murder some niggers or jews before you do.

There’s other girls user. Why do you care about one whore only? Also what’s your dick size ?

fake and gay. surprised no one asked what his dick size was so he could respond 6 inches or some shit

>lifting for girls
>implying a whore is an indicator of your sexual performance
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1563973199289.jpg (480x480, 49K)

hahaha faggot. livestream it for your bros

do a flip

this isn't how depression works faggot. what suicidefags here have is a few levels worse than the popularized meme depression people have

> Gonna jump off a walking bridge into a Canadian river peace.
You mean peace river in Alberta? Man good memories. That's a good fishing spot 10yrs ago haha.

2d is better

Attached: 1564459917029.png (1162x2003, 950K)

livestream?

I understand user.
You've gotta abandon the whores and seek the meaning to life, search for enlightenment.
Ultimately, the decision is yours, but if you decide to do this, there's no going back. There are things to fight for, much less live for. Devote yourself to something important and leave a legacy.

Don't go gently into that good night.

Attached: 1565410478595.jpg (584x405, 107K)