Why are indians so aesthetic

how do i get a body like this

Attached: Shahid-Kapoor-Body.jpg (400x600, 61K)

Indians are the second ugliest race just in front of Aborigines.

the high class caucasoid ones look fine

>implying u wouldnt go balls deep in a northern indo-aryan chick

Attached: anushka.png (881x720, 920K)

>indo-aryan
This pol-tier thread is gonna get deleted but do not fucking imply that those worthless poo niggers are even in the same dimensional fucking plane as anything commonly accepted as "aryan"

>t. pajeet
i see your spams. too bad the only 2 average looking curries out of your over 1 fucking billion arent representative

P O O

Minimum 20 minutes cardio at your target heart-rate. Then, count your calories.

Forgot to mention - no fat in your diet.

Also forgot - then do a little weight lifting. Academy has an $80 dollar weight lifting set that is a good start. You'll want to also get a monkey bar and a super monkey bar.

This
The one nonsmelly Indian at my gym looks great

the darker skin highlights muscle separation, helpful for bodybuilding purposes

>t. absolute retard

you're right, but most indians aren't really indo-aryan, that's more of an exception

ever notice that the lighter skinned ones are always chads but the darker skinned ones are always betas>

>t. hitler

this is 4channel. keep the racism on Jow Forums.

This.

Indians are ugly, West Indians are the non shit version of them and not cringe as fuck

It's funny because its so true.

You really nailed it, in such few words.

POO

Indians come in two flavors skinny or fat

This thread again ,pajeet? nobody agrees

I've never seen a fit Indian in real life and I'm an American working in software development. I see Indians all the fucking time and they all have the exact same skinny-fat physique. 100% of them. Even those that "go to the gym" don't look like it.

Does street shitting raise test?

this thread is obviously gay but every single indian I see at the gym is a fat pile of mus

Poo to the loo in the wagon wheel

By having more white DNA than Indian DNA like the guy in your picture.

Pattern recognition isn't racism just because it hurts your feelings user

>Why are indians so aesthetic
They're not.

Nah, you don't go inside a brown vagina, that's nasty.

Once you get past the looks you now have to get past the accent

Indians have potential, most of them are manlets so they could get built without too much effort, but the problem is almost everything else. Their mentality is retarded, where they think women will fall into their lap if they just say the right words, and they unironically believe in douchebros and chad and other highschool tropes from decades ago. None of them want to change themselves, but expect people to love them. They would rather float by with handouts from family than get a job. They really are all skinny or skinny fat, but that is more part and parcel with the entire country shifting from farm work to IT service. Few indians will be close to chad, some will become chadjeet, but these are only the ones who understand that they are responsible for themselves.

you ever stand next to an indian before? the fucking smell man

IMAGINE

so this is nu-Jow Forums....

Attached: 28DC4C0E-E317-4591-8BED-C54373B470C6.jpg (465x452, 47K)

>he needs Jow Forums flags to recognize leafposting

Imagine the smell

Abbos aren't even human. Indians are cute

day of the rake is coming

Kill yourself you double nigger kike

drink milk directly from bobs

Tastes like fenugreek mmmmmm