Are you going to make your kids weightlift anons?

I fuckin am

Attached: C1BBE999-467F-4DB6-82CE-2735E35D7AC1.jpg (750x813, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-373975-9.X0001-8
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190805101125.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont want my sons being manlets. They can wait until toward the end of high school

having children is the biggest mistake you can make in life

not if they don't want to, no. I hope they do, but I don't see the point in forcing them do something like this if they hate it

If they want to, I'm not gonna force them

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

I'll tie rocks to their goddamn diapers and put whey in their formula to get the started early. I want three things for my children: for them to succeed in life, for them to surpass me and make the sickest gains, and for them to have children that will one day nog them as they did me.

no. parents making their kids do the stuff they liked doing is a bit sad.

Your kids will also not want to
>go to bed on time
>exercise at all
>eat healthy
And yet you'd force these upon them so they're healthier and happier later in life. Of course you should force your children to weightlift. I would kill to go back in time and have my dad make me lift weights from an early age, as much as I wouldn't want to have done it back then. The people most concerned with how much their child wants to do something are the same people who end up with obese, unhealthy little cunts. Don't be a pussy, make your child lift.

I heard it can stun growth if you lift really heavy when you're young.

making them try to do anything is pointless. they'll see me doing it and hopefully they'll want to do it too.

Would you not let your kids eat healthy foods to? Exercise is for health

Just have kids first and then worry about raising them you permavirgins

there's a difference between raising your kids healthy, and forcing them into a hobby they don't enjoy.
I won't force my kids to eat specific foods, but I will give them plenty of options for healthy food that they can choose from. I'm not forcing them to eat anything, I'm just giving them options. I won't force my kids to weightlift either, I'll expose them to a variety of physical activities that they might enjoy, and hopefully they'll find something that they can choose for themselves. I don't play soccer, but if my kids want to I won't make them come to the gym with me instead.

different on two levels lad. you have to eat to live, and kids don't cook their own food so of course i'll give them healthy food. and weight lifting isn't really exercise for health is it. cardio is. i'll enourage them to play team sports and go from there.

Oh wow, projecting your own unhappy childhood onto your child and living vicariously through them, forcing them to live the life you wanted, if only there wasn't mountains of evidence that this is a bad idea.

I want my kids to be active and healthy but that doesn't mean I'm gonna force them to lift, there are multiple ways to be healthy. Forcing your obsessions on them is how you end up with 17 year olds who smoke weed and get tattoos.

Gotta find a woman worth having kids with first chief. Thus far I've had nothing but meaningless flings that make me feel empty inside because I didn't click when I dicked.

lmfao it doesn't matter retard

there are kids right now that are like 15 years old and squatting 400+ and they're definitely not small

Pre-pubertial children are often too poorly coordinated to perform exercises with weights, and the lack the hormones which make recovery and adaptation possible. This condition implies that most children will gain next to nothing, in comparison to the immense amount of effort that it would take to force them to focus. Remember that progress is the purpose of lifting, not making them
>Le tough kid
Which is cringe and bluepilled.
Most teens should lift though.

I'm going to beat my kids

Same

A few hours a week isn't going to kill them, especially not for all the benefits it provides.
>Forcing your obsessions on them is how you end up with 17 year olds who smoke weed and get tattoos.
My experience was the opposite. My parents allowed me too much freedom and I drifted into this lifestyle.

if you want health benefits, lifting is a weird way of going about that. Sure it'll make you healthier in general, but if you actually cared about health you'd want your kids doing cardio and team sports.

>weight lifting isn't really exercise for health is it. cardio is.
yeah there's nothing healthy about being stronger. fucking idiot

Sports/martial arts are more beneficial for both psychical and social health. Lifting is a secondary tier activity that should be done as a supplement to those.

Not the girls. I fucking hate when I see men bring their daughters in to weightlift. It's always roiders who wish they had a son and don't know what it means to raise a woman. Their daughters end up hating them and they turn into sluts and then they wonder why their daughter is pregnant with some mutt bastard and wants to run away from home.

B-but lifting absolutely ANNIHALATES and DESTROYS and STUNTS growth in height

By that logic does that mean as your kid grows up he is not allowed to wear a backpack to school because carrying books might stunt his growth? Fucking retard

Indirectly, yes. I intend to make them as miserable as possible until they turn to the iron to ultimately seek vengeance on me. Only when they are able to out lift me will I acknowledge them as my sons. If it’s a girl she’ll just do hip thrusts and squats until I’m satisfied with the results.

Having children is trully the one thing, that gives life purpose!

Make them? No, but I do hope to instill them the desire to early on

>too poorly coordinated to perform exercises with weights
lifting weights would fix this
>and the lack the hormones which make recovery and adaptation possible
Source? My plan is to start them on weights at puberty and just do calisthenics before that, but that sounds like bullshit

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1564709754872m.jpg (1024x848, 105K)

based and aryan coompilled

Children like to copy adults, so if you lift, they will imitate you. Do it consistently, and they too will adapt to your lifestyle. Do not waste money on toys. Surround the child with things that will benefit him in the future. Because given the option to be bored or play with iron, the child will always choose the latter. I had a friend whose logic and analytical skills were really good. When I went to his house once, I found out all his "toys" were books on logic and puzzles. I had none of those stuff, so my brain didn't develop that way.

Just remember that up until 7 years it is pointless to teach it anything. From 8-14 is a good period to begin teaching the moral stuff, do's and don'ts and basic exercises, stretching, critical thinking. How to orient in a world of real-life shitposters. From 15-21 you can move to the harder stuff, life skills, how to take care of themselves. Earn their trust by telling them how was your day, so they can come to you when they have problems instead of asking friends and stuff.

Be strong but be kind. You have to lead as an example, and be the role model. Or else they will look elsewhere.

I built a pull-up and dip station in my backyard when my wife was pregnant with our first. My neighbor has a power auger so it was actually really easy and cheap. If I’m in a pinch I can always do a really good body weight routine now. My son sees me doing stuff and calls it “playing monkeys.” He is very excited for the day he is old enough for me to teach him how to play monkeys. He already likes “playing froggy” with mommy (Nordic ski style hill bounding, which he’s too young to realize is training).

Attached: 6773FDAA-BEE7-43BC-8EC8-F10814F691D3.jpg (768x980, 472K)

>not giving your sons test and HGH with their cereal for length and dick gains

Attached: 1556353337321.jpg (259x194, 3K)

>not permanently fucking up your sons test production for lifetime, by immediately injecting sterons in your kid at the time where their natural test production is supposed to start
well that sounds like a brilliant idea, brainlet

Attached: retart.png (573x563, 445K)

>not giving them a one handle weighted down bag so they can perform superior suitcase carries while going to school
ngmi

after the war allies destroyed 35000 books, mostly schoolbooks and fitness manuals.
makes you think

Attached: 1566078207839.jpg (563x821, 181K)

based and perhaps even redpilled

I am as well.

This is true for blacks.

> Do not waste money on toys. Surround the child with things that will benefit him in the future.
implying play is unimportant

>implying play implies toys

Nah, I'm going to force them to do one or two team based sports, something like soccer or hockey for that coordination and social gains.

Source?

I don't care what my children do. I'm just going to sell my sperm and continue my bloodline without having to deal with those annoying little bastards.

Of course
What the modern day self-esteem movement forgets is that self-esteem is not maintainable if you don't have any skills or talents

The best thing I ever did was get strong. I'm not rich and I'm no genius, but at least I can give my children the gift of strength

I do already. Been difficult getting them to keep it up, but the always obey me.

yea ofcourse. Primary schools should be gyms to be quite honest. Especially nowadays when they just play for 5 years of 'school' anyway.

I'll litter my house with sandbags and medecine balls and have gym rings off their beds. Strong fit kids won't get bullied and won't be insecure physically so can focus on learning in their teen years.

I have a lot of teen lifters at my Oly gym and it's fucking disgusting the gains you can make with the 14 and 16 growth spurts. It's criminal to not encourage your kids to lift in those years.

woah get a load of this dyel

Nope

> Age 2 - 6 Judo
> Age 6 - 9 BJJ & Swimming
> Age 9 - 12 Muay Thai
> Age 12 - Gym & Karate

Attached: yujirobaki.jpg (728x1135, 196K)

> Age 16 - R.I.P his mother

Attached: yujiro.jpg (732x604, 139K)

The amount of Junior 'Black Belts' I annihilated when I was a yellow belt I'm not even going to bother with kids martial arts classes unless they want to. Gymnastics and sport are worth much more.

my sons will crush yours

Attached: ahegao4.jpg (266x285, 21K)

my sons will petrol bomb your half caste transdottirs and do fucking backflips over their graves.

Attached: 14e65800-5bc2-44d9-889b-e3acdc5c6ee6-620x372.jpg (570x342, 44K)

Based fellow Northern Irish bro.

Mirin that nationality, bro.

> just imagine your wife looking down at my crotch, thinking of my balls after your sons were crushed

Attached: ahegao11.jpg (500x500, 64K)

It's already too late for that, too much plastic waste and BPA in the environment.

No. Weightlifting before the age of 23 WILL result in a small penis (average at best), and what sort of father would I be to reduce their potential.
The size of your penis is more important than any physique, and just as important as your face. All dicklets in this thread who wish to reduce their sons penis size due to their own inferiority complex should go ahead and neck themselves.

Attached: 1563075440330.jpg (288x252, 24K)

mom science

unironically this, im only 6'1" because I started lifting too early.
A light backpack built to spread out a load is not going to be the same as targeted stress on the body.

SwedishOnichan aka dicklet. This is well established in medical sports science, it is not even controversial.

Penis just looks smaller because of increased quad size. The penis does not actually shrink. Thank you.

I've been lifting since I was 12/13 my mom was in the army and she introduced me to lifting at a young age

I researched this a while ago. It's around 85% bullshit

based

my gym membership was signed by my mom at age 12, was working out in the local police station gym through a relative before that, my father who was a boxer took me swimming since the age of somewhere around 5 or 9 years of age and my pee pee is just fine, ty.

wheres this study youre referring to ?
"inb4 all four participants in our study had small dicks" - Indian science and research facilities

Attached: lul.jpg (736x1200, 473K)

What a jokah

ok mate, enjoy your 'fine' penis size and let your sons have 'fine' penis sizes.
It is already well established that excessive exercise directs growth towards muscles, this is pretty much your basis for exercise... if you need a study to show you that the amount of growth hormone in young people is not dictated by exercise, but largely by genetical and environmental factors then you can look up any textbook in endocrinology.

still no source posted

>letting you child become lankie
When will they learn?

Based and Diopilled

>Being this daft.
Here, have a standard textbook then:
doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-373975-9.X0001-8
This is undergraduate level stuff.

I hate this faggoty
>Hurr durr doing this normal thing will decrease your penis size
First of all, almost nothing will stunt dick growth and it's mostly based on genetics. And second, you shouldn't really even care. Most women don't even care as long as it's between 5.5 and 8 inches

>below 7 inch penis
good luck lol

Attached: 1479248248888_imme.gif (498x294, 1.88M)

> resorting to insults because i asked for a source of credibility multiple times without results.
> posts a freakin book instead of a research study

derp, probably some ultra manlet with micro penis who blame it on physical activity

what part of "well established and non-controversial" do you not understand? This means it is so widely recognised that it research in this is no longer interesting and it has been adopted in most major textbooks.

if that was the case, you wouldnt find it so difficult to provide a source defining these things by why/how

even vegans can do at least this much

>Just remember that up until 7 years it is pointless to teach it anything.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190805101125.htm

still no source

go back to discord

No, I’m going to train them to fight starting as soon as they can walk. When they turn 10 I will personally whoop them at random times while making them continue to train different fighting styles so they are forced to get better. I want them to be killers by adulthood. Then they’ll go pro and pay for my pot smoking habit.

I'm not autistic, I'm not going to project my insecurities onto my children. I'll play football and basketball with them from the young age and try to steer them into sports to socialize with other kids, but also make sure they study properly to give them a bright future. If they wish to go to the gym they can do so after 17-18 years of age, don't want my sons to be manlets though I doubt that's possible with my chad genes.

Children should do sports to build coordination and a baseline of fitness, not freeweights but that is just my rural and suburban retard opinion with no backing in science

Mostly sports or a martial arts, they can start lifting sophomore/junior year with dear ole dad

>tfw astigmatic manlet
Shame this isn't an option for me. I guess if I really wanted solely to spread my genes I could go on a sex tourist rampage through SEA or something.

You're a fucking retard

just re-read if you think I care about you enough to google some source that you can look up yourself.

Nope, fuck that. I fucked up my growth, deadlifts squats and heavy rows and rack pulls made me from 173 cm to 170 cm. Unironically, I also became less sexually active and low sex drive, no more boners. Before when I was a 16-17 skinny fat teen, I fapped 3 times a day for months.

this is why i know that you never went to school, youre expected to know how to provide these things.

Yeah. Honestly I'm gonna be one of "those dads." Yeah, it's kind of vicarious success through the kid, but it's also
>I know what it takes
>But I learned too late
I see it as a gift I can give my son. Most normies don't train from child. But I could literally tell my son how to live an Arnold life. Just gonna hit him with Nietzsche and deadlifts from puberty.
>Are you living your life like it will recur eternally?
>You want to do THAT set over and over forever?!
>Son, pulchrum paucorum est. You become Chad and fuck the Stacies or spend the next 50 years in regret.
>You see this Jeff? You could look like that at 17! Why look like some schlub?? Be an artwork!
>If you don't get straight As, you're gonna be the guy who straddles the dog shit on the Wal-Mart floor so no one steps in it before the janitor gets there!

Attached: 1566307237656.jpg (1796x2181, 906K)

Not at that age. I won’t let them lift until ~15yo. And even then I won’t let them lift heavy for another couple years. They say that heavy lifting early on can stunt bone growth.

Attached: F4816507-CCBB-415B-943D-2BC3298FE3BC.jpg (750x751, 610K)

You know what the difference is between somebody who doesn't lift and somebody who's forced to lift but doesn't want to?

That is correct but you should know that a child will sense things even when it is in a womb of the mother. So every time you have a burst of anger or anything else, you better be careful because the child will pick it up.

The reason I said it is pointless to teach them anything, it is related to good and bad stuff and morals. Because you will notice that a child will begin to talk differently when it hits the border between 7-8. It has something to do with the wiring of the brain. Some adults describe this change as the child begins to speak "like a lawyer", because it has good articulation, while before that age, it will struggle with words.

Every child is different of course, so it should be approached individually.