How much is your physique worth?

Would you trade in your physique for x$ money but you would have to stay dyel for the rest of your life. Basically not allowed to put on muscle. If so for how much money?

Question only goes to jacked bros

Attached: Jessica-Jones(2)-Feet-3502528.jpg (1537x2048, 845K)

Damn that’s a great question but I’m not jacked enough to answer yet

Not less than 100m$

Dumb thread
You can always make money. A great physique takes dedication, perseverance and struggle and is earned. Wouldn't sell it for anything.

So no price at all?

Never. I earned my strength through blood, sweat and tears. Giving it up for shekels is absurd.

>t. lie

No. There are things more important than money, which, as I stated before, you can always make more of with little difficulty. Stop projecting your own weakness onto others.

You have this literally backwards

>I earned my strength through blood, sweat and tears
>spends max 2 hours at the gym lifting not so heavy weights

>projecting
Reread OP
>you would have to stay dyel for the rest of your life. Basically not allowed to put on muscle.
Money is easy to make.

>she literally had to turn on the timer and set up the phone carefully
>quickly get back on her lounge seat
>act all nonchalant like she's in her '''natural habitat'''
fucking wimin

Cumbrain

Attached: IMG_7050.jpg (772x2875, 488K)

Stop pretending like you are some sort of athlete. You are recreational lifter at best.

I have been wrestling for 20 years and still wrestle and coach now. Not a professional, not world class, but definitely an athlete. You are projecting again.
I would not trade my strength, physique, stamina, etc. for money. Nothing you say will change this. Perhaps you should consider that some people have different values from the ones you hold.

I'm fit by normie standards, but I really take pleasure in being able to participate in physical activities like tennis and other sports. For some kind of generational wealth id do it. Could start sailing or another rich person activity. Like 20 mil? I'm pretty young so it would compound over the course of my life

20 million € (or $)

Yeah assuming you are fit you would have to accept a different lifestyle. Being mega rich might have enough pluses though. Yachting, fancy clothes/cars, luxury travel. I could switch

10 billion (srs)

Nice projection. Some people around here actually compete in something, you should try it one day.

I lift but I'm dyel, and I still get girls that are out of my league. I'd be dyel my whole life for enough millions to fuck miranda kerr though

Probably 10 million €/$.
Having a great physique is fantastic but with 10 mil i could set my entire family up for generations to come. And isnt giving you kids/grandkids the best life possible what life is ultimately about?
It’s great to a amazing individual but there is probably no greater fate then being the most revered patriarch in your family history.

>thread full of kids in school

>10 mill
>family set for generations
what would you invest in specifically to make this happen? curious

Real estate i guess.
The average person only earns like 2 mil in a lifetime. She atleast id know i can provide for my kids and their kids

Hypotheticals are for beta males

You can always lift. Making money takes dedication, perseverance and struggle and is earned.

Reread OP retard
>you would have to stay dyel for the rest of your life. Basically not allowed to put on muscle

Attached: 64131536635149699E5DCC7036CCC49D.png (800x840, 109K)

sauce ? i wanna sniff and cum on those cute ass latina soles fuck I wanna fuck feet

Attached: 1549964420598.png (600x445, 593K)

My physique you said?

Attached: bixby_snyder_i_ll_buy_that_for_a_dollar_by_zoogunner_d9qc1ln-pre.jpg (775x1031, 97K)