It's a coworker's birthday party today and they bring chocolate cake to share with everybody

>It's a coworker's birthday party today and they bring chocolate cake to share with everybody
>I have to tell her that I'm on a diet and can't have any
>Everyone looks at me weird
>Haha okay user
>In my head I can only think of tongue fucking that delicious piece of cake
>Go home and think about cake all evening
I'm at 12%bf and trying to eat at a 300 surplus. Is IIFYM legit or do I have to give up that delicious cake forever?

Attached: triple-chocolate-cake-4.jpg (1200x1800, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat the cake breh

>think about cake all evening
pathetic, ngmi
you should have eaten the cake and hated it

>he thinks he needs a """diet""" to eat good
NGMI
Just learn to love healthy foods and eat enough to fill your macros, fag
And no, choc cake is not healthy, it's sugar bundled with a bunch of crap

eat well*

i would have eaten it np

>he can't work cake into his intake once or twice a year
>he's on a (((diet)))
ngmi FUCKING NIGGER

The cake is living rent free inside of my head either way. God damn.
I'm trying mate. Haven't touched cake in over a year but god damn that smell penetrates right into the brain. Lots of old fashioned guys say you have to only eat healthy but others say IIFYM. Trying to gauge what Jow Forums thinks.

Ah just have a slice ya fruitcake

similar story
>qt coworker birthday
>they brought cake and lot of food
>they offer me some
>"cant im on a strict diet"
>"you can cheat one day user. cmon for me"
>"No thanks"
>"wow ok user"
>go back to my cubicle and hear them gossiping about me being rude

If you are so fixated on calories intake, if you eat 450 calories instead of 300 today, you can compensate for it the next day by eating less. I used to refuse cakes and birthday snacks from people all the time - I didn't blame it on the diet, I just made up an excuse that my stomach is sensitive, so I have to watch what I eat. I did learn that it is not polite to refuse it. You can always choose a small piece next time. After all it is not about how much cake you eat, it is whether you actually tasted it or not.

This.
Be more like ^ him.

Sugar doesn't fit anyone's macros anyway.

That’s why I told my colleagues I don’t eat sweet shit (which is partially true). Now if they bring something, they don’t even bother me with it so i can ignore it.

>being this autistic over your diet you cant fit a 300 calorie slice of cake in
>hurting your social gains this badly

ngmi

Attached: 1566215649011.jpg (112x112, 2K)

>too autistic to eat a piece of cake
>not autistic enough to subtract the calories from other meals throughout the week

You are a lost cause

Just say no thanks. What's the problem with that? Also since you are not eating cake, you can get coffee for the rest.

Don't listen to fit, you can eat a piece of cake every now and then if you're training regularly and eat well otherwise, just don't make it a habit. I personally don't give eating something like that a second thought and I'm in shape, about 11%bw and well above average both in size and strength for my age

this

nothin cringier than a fag who turns down food on someone's birthday cause he's on a "diet"

a Chad would eat that cake and socialize with his coworkers

>eat piece of cake
>subtract macros from food later in the day

alternatively
>autistically turn down cake
>everyone thinks you are autistic

You are lucky. A fucking retard I work with constantly shoves in my face it's rude to not eat cake when my coworkers have a birthday.
It's not like I even hide I have a eating disorder.
Fucking normies.

>eating sugar in current year

Happy Birthday to the ground!
I threw the rest of the cake too
Welcome to the real world, jackass!

Attached: A441131F-6E1A-4936-9446-5AD80656F85C.jpg (182x268, 7K)

>turn down birthday cake like an autist
>hey fit why dont i have any friends

Attached: 1389563714188.jpg (500x587, 30K)

What's it fucking matter, it's just work, fuck what they think. Go hang with your friends from not work, and keep it professional and nothing more at work.

In the same sense as eating 400 less calories than usual twice a year wont make you lose weight IF you're a fatty. Eating 400 more calories than usual twice a year won't make you a fatty.

tl;dr eat that slice of cake and make social gains at tour office.

Even by Jow Forums standards it still blows me away when I see threads/posts like this knowing that people are this fucking stupid and autistic.

A few hundred calories isn't worth jeopardizing your relationships with others. Especially considering the fact that you're bulking so you would still have made progress if you ate it anyway.

You have to eat the cake and establish dominance. I'm really thin and eat healthy. But at the office I eat the cake and all the candy that is offered. I eat all that crap. I eat them like it's the most natural thing in the world. All the fatties always glare at me and say stuff like:"Oh wow user you can eat as much as you want and never get fat". Once I ate 1/4 of an entire birthday cake just because I could. If you starve yourself in front of them they think they win, because staying thin "obviously isn't worth it, if it takes so much effort". Even worse, they will pity you and congratulate themselves for being so level-headed. You have to keep those animals in line. Eat the goddamn cake and enjoy it.

Attached: Me.jpg (565x678, 215K)

If your metabolism is so trash that you can’t weather a slice of fucking cake you are dealing with much more serious problems than you realize. Don’t be autistic, if you must refuse say you strongly prefer vanilla cake and don’t consider “nigger cake” to be an acceptable male for huwhyte folks.

All your co-workers think your a faggot now OP congratz. You could have just taken a small slice and had a couple bites but you had pretend you look good shirtless.

I don't see why I have to eat cake to conform to other people. I sang the song didn't I and clapped like a retard along with everybody else. I smile and greet people in the mornings and am friendly.
If they're offended that I didn't eat a piece of cake then that's on them.

Idk it depends how often these things come up. Once a month? Maybe. At my work they out a plate of cookies every day, plus a plate during every meeting (

I think the fuck up is giving an explanation. Could have said, not today or not hungry or something. Putting out the fact that you are on a diet just makes others feel bad about themselves.

You could have just had some and done some cardio later. Mind blowing concept I know. You are probably a spooky skelly anyways.

>I sang the song didn't I and clapped like a retard along with everybody else.

ngmi

Certainly you have a point. But in this case, eating even a small piece of cake is considered the same as greeting someone. The whole point of the eating part is just wishing the person well, because no matter if the cake was bought from the store or made by the person who is celebrating, it took an effort from his/her side. It is same with drinking to someone else's health. It is just about the act of politeness. You also say "Hello" to people at work despite not hanging out with them.

I think that makes it sound unimportant. Like you don't actually have a good reason why you're not eating the cake and they will get offended.
I suppose I could have come up with a better excuse but I was put on the spot and thought telling the truth would be good.

Normies can't handle someone telling them they're on a diet, they will get defensive.

Do what I do and just say you're not hungry. and if they offer again just keep saying "no thanks im not hungry haha, looks nice though"
I do it all the time and I dont get the comebacks like happened to you

just take one single slice that isn't even big and eat it superslowly. 200 calories, big deal.

>trying to eat at a 300 surplus.

why didnt you eat that cake then?

This is bluepill thinking. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. People are going to think what they want to think.

Alternatively, if people are giving you attention that's generally a good thing. You have to have better frame in these situations to gain social cred

>why didnt you eat that cake then?
because some random guys on the internet told me to only eat healthy food from now on. They said cake is like crack, touch a little bit and you'll shove the entire fucking cake down your gullet and you'll be living under a bridge in a few months.

Do you piss around the office too to mark your territory? And do you piss on the females to let other potential suitors know that these are your bitches?

Based as fuck

based dominance bro

Attached: skelintonhelye.gif (500x281, 523K)

don't you?

Should gave asked them to leave a piece for you to take home OP.
Next time do that, and feed a homeless person with it.

If they confront you about it next birthday party then say "sure, I guess one piece can't hurt after all haha", go to the bathroom with the slice and flush it. Make it as obvious as possible to let the normies know they are a shit crowd.
Bonus points if your position in the company is above them.

No. I mastered the art of being invisible while being present. When you don't move, they don't see you.

welcome to the real world. if you're so elitist that you cant even handle dealing with normies then i dont understand why youre posting on Jow Forums with eqeually retarded people desu

Just eat one piece and subtract it later

Post bodies
Also, it's not "HURRR JUST 1 SLICE OF CAKE" because tomorrow it will be some other sugar filled shit show being forced upon this man. Don't listen to these faggots with no willpower or discipline OP. I turn down donuts, cake, pie, chocolates daily. The people who react negatively to your decision are idiots anyways and you shouldn't consider their opinions. I look down on these sub-humans unable to control their urges. Women losing their minds over a box of donuts or a birthday cake has nothing to do with you and your gains.

Attached: 1565925546057.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

almost as cringey as feeling obligated to eat a certain food that you don't even want because it is someone's birthday

>Caring about what retards at your workplace think of you
You're the only one not making it bud

dios mio....

>muh sugar
I'm convinced everyone sperging about sugar is a fatfuck.

hahahaha you're so fucking cringe bro hahahah its someones birthday hahaha just eat the cake get over yourself of course they'd think you're autistic

Attached: 6cd851d167163483d8bbdf6f83107d5d.jpg (400x300, 42K)

bodies

>Jeez bro calm down, its just a slice of cake, don't take yourself so seriously. It's not gonna kill you, here, you can have a slice of my 'za

Attached: 1560499429651.png (589x726, 1.01M)

If you have a healthy diet and eat clean there's literaly nothing wrong with having an occasional piece of cake.

I hate the idea that people see not eating a slice of cake or whatever unhealthy food as some sort of no no when it comes to a celebratory event.

Do what you want. That cake doesn't reflect whether or not you want to be a part of your social sphere. People who can't respect that are narrow minded and you probably shouldn't value their opinion.

Post bodies coping fat asses
Also, pizza is way less shitty than fucking cake you retard.

Read my post again dumb fuck. If you went out of your house more than once a year you'd see that this shit happens daily

based and alphapilled

This is how you assert dominance over normies. You eat shittiest stuff around them and still look good.

Literally the "CHAD EATS PIZZA AND DRINKS BEER" meme

Nobody wants to be around someone who constantly rubs in their faces how hes eating well and dieting

Attached: 1566283814943.jpg (672x787, 261K)

Just eat the cake and skip your next meal or something

Just say you are allergic to some shit on the cake or something next time.

I did. I wrote bodies as you asked. What is the big deal?

>I look down on these sub-humans unable to control their urges to have birthday cake on someones birthday
>w-what do you mean this doesn't make me better than them, stop that, p-post body fat asses

Attached: 1553644470141.png (785x731, 201K)

>eat it superslowly
why

so people won't force another one on you
I do this with alcohol and keep an almost full beer in hand as long as possible

>so people won't force another one on you
what kind of bitch do you have to be to let someone force you to eat a piece of cake lol

>Everyone looks at me weird
That's because it is weird to decline cake at a birthday part. It makes you look insecure to everybody because you care so much about your body. Just eat it and don't eat as many carbs later.

>sorry doc told me to watch the sugar

Nobody questions diabeetus

what is one slice going to do?

>qt coworker brings birthday cake
>take it too the kitchen
>"where are you taking it?"
>"throw it away haha. Just kidding, gonna put it in the fridge for later"
>eat lunch
>put the cake in the lunchbox
>go home, throw it away
>devilish.jpg

You should've just made up some crap about how you have a rare sugar allergy. I always do this when normies offer me a can of coke or slice of cake and they buy it every time

>t. autist
If you were socially aware, user, you'd realise that having a small slice of cake - to celebrate your associate's birthday and so strengthen the social bonds with the people around you - is more beneficial that the couple of hundred calories you save by abstaining.

So weak

Based

>lurking /thinspo/ threads
Not even once

>tongue fucking that delicious piece of cake

Attached: 1562446938541.png (375x375, 169K)

>Le Reddit maymay
Fuck off fat ass

>Still doesn't post flabby, dyel physique.
Imagine coping this hard because you lack the self control to turn down cake because you fear the judgement of retards who see eating cake as some sort of emotional ceremonial event.

You idiots don't realize that this happens more than just "occasionally". This is a daily occurrence for anyone in a professional environment, cakes, donuts, pastries, cookies are always offered daily at my work place and multiple people offer them to us. It's very easy to say no, don't give them and explanation, and if they insist just keep saying no. Who gives a fuck if it hurts their feelings? You idiots getting upset over social validation are the true autists. Find a purpose in life deeper than pleasing food addicted fat asses.

Monday: slice of cake
Tuesday: "just a donut"
Wednesday: "c'mon just one cookie can't hurt"
Thursday: "Just have 1 Danish"
Friday: "c'mon you can have a couple beers with us bro"

Just learn to say no you stupid faggots. Stop worrying about these people and their feelings.

>explaining yourself to normies

Fucking why? Why is it their business if you're declining cake cause you're on a diet, or lactose makes you shit your pants, or chocolate makes you break out, or one of a thousand other reasons...
>Here user I brought cake!
>I'm good, thanks :)

That's all there is to it you fucking sperg. Unless you work with 15 year olds or your co-workers thing you're a turbobeta they won't question you.

Attached: file.png (859x1526, 1.83M)

I work with a bunch of obese middle-aged women; I have intimate knowledge of this feel. Now I just avoid the staff kitchen as much as possible.

Damn, now I want some cake, that looks moist as fuck.

^^This guy gets it. I work in a kitchen with some aggressive food pushers(though most co workers don't care what I eat) and I get no reprieve from the constant bombardment of cakes, cookies, breads and other highly fattening foods. It is easier for me to say no all together than it is to have one and then stop.

I got a new job recently and it was someone's birthday. Cake was brought in and I declined a slice politely. Everyone looked at me, started asking me why and just general wtf attitudes. Nah, I'm not doing that again when it someone's bday bro. Everyday sweets are ok to decline but not someone's bday sweets.

Wow sorry mr IFBB professional bodybuilder. I didnt know having a slice of cake and being a normal functioning social human being will have such an impact on your sculpted greek god body.

Fucking weirdo sperg

Imagine having such a frail and weak metabolism that you get fat by a piece of cake that you eat on birthdays and other special occasions
Kill yourself, retard

>>It's a coworker's birthday
>coworker
>at business
Wrong board boards.4channel.org/biz

LMAO typical beta
Do you feel obligated to go to the gym too? No, you have the choice to go there and same goes for the cake. You CHOOSE to eat it because you will receive social gains
God, these sub-90 IQ posters

Unless it's something that happens everyday, eating the occasional cake is better than being an outcast.
The bonus point is being fit AND eating cake is what triggers fat normies the most. You mustn't show that you're trying to hard or being miserable in your lifestyle.

>social gains
What if my colleagues are assholes? Like really dumb cunts and only reason why I didn’t kill myself already to stop the suffering being around them is I wear headphones 90% of time when I am in the office? What kind of social gains I can get from people like that?

Free cake

Attached: 1556560583576.png (800x750, 68K)

eat the cake you damn autist

you are just stupid

Stop giving us swolebros a bad name you autistic faggot

Attached: 1564184508686.jpg (795x1194, 82K)

When asked which wine tastes the best, Diogenes replied, "The one I'm not paying for".

This