Penile exercises

Who else is doing any sort of penis enlargement exercises/routine? What is yout method? Frequence? And most importantly, what are your results?

I've recently completed a year of Jp90's method (google it or look up PEgym) 3-4 times a week, 30 mins a day of warmup+workout, no tools or pumps, just hands. Only stopped for about two months (one due to sickness, one for laziness).

In the first few months I went from 5.4 inches bone-pressed (13.7cm to 15cm), then hit a plateau a 6.3 inches, and another after that at 6.7 inches (17cm) bone-pressed. I kept on at it anyways, and just last week I finally hit 7.1 inches. Problem is, barely any girth gains.

I ignored this shit for far too long. Jelqing should be taught in fucking schools. Well, what's your story?

Attached: N0076931286194322140A_1[1].jpg (620x620, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf;jsessionid=CCFBC34E09CCBA1FE69302CC548BF3FC.wapp1nC?docId=WO2004011029&recNum=&maxRec=1000&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCTDescription
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it really working? Some people say its not possible some say they got monster cocks.
Im 15cm and always wanted to get to 18-20cm at least. Tried something like that for few weeks but had not noticed anything and lost motivation. How long does it take to see first visable gains?

Jelqed here and there over the years. Didn't really notice big length gains but did get noticeably meatier, fuller erections. Did a lot of the basic stretching and pooling techniques. Tried dry jelqing earlier this year for a while, felt some good girth results, can maybe try that if you haven't for girth. Or can try a cock strap to keep the blood pooled. Also tried correcting minor down curve with stretching but never really saw noticable changes. I just sucked at being consistant with doing that shit. Worth a shot for anyone though. At the very least, you'll get a firmer erection out of it.

the only penile exercises I'm doing is fucking dudes in the ass (with my penis, of course)

You're supposed to get big initial gains in the first 3 months when you immediately improve your latent penis circulation. I got those initial gains in 1 month, then nothing for another two.

I think the deal is sticking to it even if it seems it's not working immediately, and creating a workout for yourself that you actually feel it's pushing your penis. I used to get sore after a workout, and slightly numb after that, in the first few months, until my dick got used the intensity

My dick leans to the left because I've only ever fapped with my left hand (can't do it with my dominant right hand, no idea why).

Jelqing helped me grow but has done fuck all to fix the curve though.

>My dick leans to the left
it's because you're a liberal

Your gains seem quite extreme. Not really believable.

that seems kind of gay user

7.5 x 5.4 here. Goal is 8 x 6. Starting doing JP90 few days ago. Jelqing sometimes makes.my balls sore. Not sure if its related to my varicose

>lmao i tugged on my dick for a year and it's two inches longer naoo!!1!
either post proof thru imgur or get outta here. i'm not risking breaking my dick because of some meme thread on Jow Forums.

Are the gains permanent or do you have to keep touching your benis for the rest of your life to keep them?

this, these threads are worthless and i'm not making an account on some literal sausage fest forum

I've started jelqing and stretching. Just 200x in the shower and 5 mins of stretching penis and balls.

I have already noticed a huge improvement with erection quality. I started at 6.7" x 4.9" bone-pressed. I'd like to be around 7.7" x 5.5". My gf already complains about my size.

in what way

Perhaps stretch the balls, ligaments may be tight. Pull penis up and balls down. Should sort it out.

I use a bathmate
faster and more fun

/thread

I've been doing it for about 4 months, so far I'm at
>+1.6cm length
>+0.8cm girth
50% of the gains came in the first month through stretching & jelqing. However, I injured a lymph vessel while jelqing and stopped doing it. The lymph vessel didn't burst or become painfull it just became very hard during erections and harder than normal while flaccid even 4 months later.
Now I mostly do stretches & clamping which is more advanced but much safer than jelqing because the pressure is uniformly distributed & easier to control.

I got visible gains in the first 3 weeks. I dedicated about1 hour a day 5 days a week to this while watching documentaries.

be careful about the varicose thing. I've read about ppl on PE forums getting this from exercises you can probably make it worse if you're not too careful and that'll tank your test levels

This is my 2nd week with no PE exercises (vacation) and my gains are still here. There's definitely some temporary expansion that stays for 48hrs after exercises but the old gains stay. Though if you fuck up your blood flow your size will suffer.

be careful with water edema & lymph nodes. The vacuum that pumps create will suck all the lymph fluids in your dick and your skin will temporarily become puffier. Wait for it to become normal untill you use the pump again and be careful with the pressure.

damn, that's a lot of gains for just 4 months, then again you've been at it for 1hr/day

is jelqing even necessary for length gains? I only want more length so I'm only doing side to side stretches and angion method

Just get a new penor bro.

oh, is your mum selling her collection?

Check'd and kek'd

I am using the angion method which works by strengthening the blood vessels in the penis, and considering that the penis is mostly blood vessel it makes more sense than the 'ol tug PE usually uses.

In one month I have seen erectile dysfunction problems go away, so it's very promising. You get sustained erections better, solid flaccids and faster erections. The size, supposedly, comes with time (in theory it's like 3 inches over 2 years) but just the erectile gains are amazing.

Almost the same story as OP here

started at 5.5"x4.75" back in January
now at 7"x5.5"

practicing it religiously, the first gains blew my mind back then, and then once I saw the results I couldn't stop (because instinctually I still feel like I have a microdick even if my rational brain tells me otherwise). Just warm-ups, stretches, jelqs, blood-filled squeezes.

oh, and motherfucking KEGELS

1 graps the shaft below the head, gently pull outwards. Repeat as needed. Do not pull hard, too far, or for too long.
2 get erect, pinch the veins at the base of the shaft until erection gets harder, swollen, and turns dark red. Release and repeat.

Is wet jelqing and v jelqing a meme? I don't see why I can't just do it dry

Sounds painfull but I'm already at deadgrip so I might try it.

That would finally give me the monster dick I've dreamt of.
7.5x5.2 BP atm

Been jelqing on and off for about 7 years now since I was 19. I've been doing it half-assed because it's hard to fit any sort of substantial jelqing routine in when you live with someone and have a full time job and hobbies, but I've grown at least half an inch in girth and length I can safely say, and that's with just doing JP's 90 day program with a few variations to make it harder over time. Definitely notice that my flaccid length is bigger and my erections are much stronger when I am on top of it. If you do JP's 90 Day program to a T and you don't apply too much pressure there's such a low chance of injury and you're pretty much guaranteed to make some sort of gainz, whether that's actual solid length or just harder erections. Get on it bros

>dick gets bigger
>condoms are so tight the circulation to my dick is cut off and its painful to wear them
>the larger size condoms only add length the girth is still the same
>girls don't want to have sex because its too painful
I never asked for this

gotta get custom condoms, it's also a huge flex when girls pull out a trojan and you pull out your own condom because you're too big for them

>that’ll tank your test levels.
I’ve had a large varicose vein mass behind my left nut since around age 10. However, I got big nuts, a deep voice, and no real symptoms of low test. Do I need to be worried?

read up on nominal width and order custom condoms online

This is kind of like asking a plumber in a bar about your financial portfolio but I read sth about how getting rid of varicose veins to the balls improves test. Do your own research tho and go to a doctor

Are you serious?

Dry jelqing is almost impossible. You can do it, but only after months of conditioning and even then it's not as effective?

You need some sort of some lotion, gel or even soap (I used it for months, no problem at all) to get your dick slippery.

Consistency is the most important thing. As you said, it sucks to have to work on your dick 30m-1h everyday when you have a job/studies/partner/people living with you.

But damn did I get better resutls once I was finally able to stick to it for some time.

not everyday, you need a healthy ratio of rest days to allow your penis muscles and veins to recover and heal before starting again. doing it EVERYDAY is actually counter-productive

2 days of work/1 day of rest or 5 days of work/2 days of rest work better for me

Maybe it has to do with keeping the testes cool, i.e. the varicose vein might insulate it and keep it too warm? Idk

Cross posting here
patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf;jsessionid=CCFBC34E09CCBA1FE69302CC548BF3FC.wapp1nC?docId=WO2004011029&recNum=&maxRec=1000&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCTDescription

>The size of the patient's fully erect penis increased from 5.8 inches to 8.6 inches in length (about an 48% increase) and 3.7 inches to 5.8 inches in girth (about an 56% increase) over the 18-month freatment period. Following the discontinuation of this treatment, the erect penis length remained stable for two years at over 8 Vz inches. Treatment was re-institued combining intracavernosal injections 3-4 times per week of a mixture of testosterone (0.5 mg) and vasodilators with low dose oral Potaba (500-1000 mg) 3-4 times per day. After a short freatment period of 2 Vz months, the patient's erect penis was over 9 inches in length, which means he has gained an additional 0.4-0.5 inches in length (about an 6% increase). The total increase in length was therefore about 3.2 inches (about an 55% increase) in length.

Something I like to do is place a very light dumbbell on top of my semi-hard dick and then start flexing my cock so its kind of like my dick doing curls. It actually does wonders for one's girth.
I tried drawing it out here. The box in the left panel is my usual set up. I just go at it until I eventually end up with a hard cock.

Attached: 1558847892965.png (900x800, 12K)

Ok I’m reading that Jelquing can fuck your dick up. I’m at 6.5 inches now on my best day. is it worth the risk?

t. dicklet

I'm circumcised so maybe that's part of it. I feel fine doing it

What is that? A dumbbell for ants?

So any before and after photos with measurements in the frame?

why not use a plate

>Something I like to do is place a very light dumbbell on top of my semi-hard dick

or you could just be economical and use several towels/clothes. better grip, too.

Or even apply some constant light pressure with your hand if you want to be smart.

good post, where can I get that?