Are calf raises the most based exercise?

Are calf raises the most based exercise?
I started doing them a month ago and my calves have already gotten noticeably more muscular.

Attached: 1793.jpg (350x344, 22K)

train only calves and no quads for maximum aesthetics

I think I got bigger calves than most dudes from wearing vivo barefoot shoes, something for user to try.

>tfw you will never achieve calf-quad symmetry

Attached: Vegeta USSJ.png (800x793, 1.48M)

Stop training legs. Start training quads. Symmetry acquired.

I feel like a faggot every time I do calve raises, but if I don't it's only matter of time before some ignorant dyel makes a joke about me skipping leg day although I squat twice a week.

Even better, stop training both. Start using a wheelchair instead of walking. Max symmetry.

The cool thing is that you can hit them every day. Fuck, you can hit them twice a day even. What the fuck even are calves? Recovery time is insane.

After a jumprope workout mine are destroyed for at least a couple of days

That's because you're a fatty

Attached: sndbmrch5lqz.png (1080x874, 324K)

>he does calf raises instead of just running or hiking

Try dis guise. Load the smith machine and do about 25 reps, take a rest for no longer than 10 seconds and proceed. Continue till you hit 75 reps. Thank me later

Just do heavy squats faggot

>he thinks it's impossible to combine strength training and cardio
ngmi

My calves grew from 16 inches to 17 inches in a few months from hiking. Calf raises were a waist of time, in my opinion.

Retard. Stop posting until you know what you're talking about.

>implying doing calf raises will make any of your lifts better
>implying it's not a meme exercise
>implying someone who runs needs to do calf raises

post calves or fuck off

>often get mired for my calves by both men and women
>never actually train them
thanks for the thicc calf genes, mom

you're welcome son, seeing you flex them is my reward

seething cardiolet

To poster 52087402, PCOFO DYEL.

>implying someone who runs needs to do calf raises
You are such a fucking retard, as if the two exercises are similar at all, if even comparable.
Show me a pro footballer or olympic distance runner who isn't some skelly with barely any calves and then compare them to IFBB pros who train their calves directly at least once a week.
> JUST PLAY SOCCER AND RUN BRO, YOU'LL TOTALLY GET CALVES LIKE THIS

Attached: Calves.jpg (480x360, 23K)

you listed two sports where the athletes have to be able to run for several hours without stopping, and compared them to bodybuilders who are on roids.

i don't even need to make a real argument. thanks for playing, next.

He cheated by being a manlet.

Calfs and forearms are a must for a aesthetically pleasing phisique.
But I guess you're a faggot

It just let me flex my calves which were already big naturally. They didn't get any bigger but people tell me I don't skip leg day which is nice. I maxed out those calf raise machines at like 300lbs for 12 reps after a couple weeks then just kept doing that because I couldn't be bothered to setup 4pl8s on a smith machine to compensate for its negative weight. Now I don't do them at all because it doesn't carry over to anything and I don't care about showing off my calf flex to my heterosexual friends.

Flexing your calves always reminds me of dyel cope because all my onionboy friends in highschool would flex their calves to show off their progress from their 3x weekly 30 minute jog while the rest of their body was completely anorexic. Mine were bigger too despite being a 145lb nerd at the time.

I got shit forearms though. I'm not showing off.

looks like ballsacks

i want to have sex with them all

Gay

So can I just go on the step-mill at the gym instead of hiking?

>implying i even said that
are you even trying fucknut?

Yes, responding to a person who said if you run you needed to train or do calf raises as if they would get anywhere near comparable results since they are drastically different exercises with similarly different outcomes, retard, I'm the fucking one pointing out how they aren't similar at all.

*ahem*
>implying doing calf raises will make your calves look like that
let's give those soccer players 3g of test and then compare

Would also like to know this

>Compare the muscles of these 160 lb cardio athletes to these 270 lb juice monkeys who's sole goal is getting bigger muscles

I get what you were going for but you sound like a retard

the most aesthetic body is that dude in the wheel chair from family guy.

>ore wa super bejeta da