I'm so tired of fucking looking like this. I try to cut to get some more definition and I go full skelly...

I'm so tired of fucking looking like this. I try to cut to get some more definition and I go full skelly. When I try to bulk I just gain too much fat on top of what I already have and end up looking soft.

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me please tell me whether I should get leaner to avoid getting too soft when I bulk? Is a recomp the answer?

Attached: IMG_20190821_111215.jpg (1346x2236, 385K)

you've got a lot more muscle to gain you really shouldn't be having issues with not being able to make lean gains. That only really happens once you start getting close to your natty limit

I think I might have mild klinefelters, you can't see well in the pic but my hips are really wide. The problem is when I start trying to gain I just end up putting on fat instead of muscle. Maybe it's to do with workout intensity?

I'm 5'9 170lbs

>Maybe it's to do with workout intensity
probably, whats your routine look like?

A
Bench
DB OHP
Incline DB bench
Tricep pulldowns

B
Pullups
DB Row
Deadlift
Shrugs
Curls

C
Squat
Calf raises
Abs
5k run

ABCABCx

lift harder, eat cleaner and come back after 1 year
if you're still having this issue get your test levels checked

Not OP bit what do people mean when they say eat cleaner

less processed food, less takeaway stuff (fast food)

he said he's getting fat, when i say eat cleaner i mean cut down on fat and to an extent carbs but continue to eat lots of meat
basically cutting out any processed shit

Eating less fat and carbs is orthogonal to eating less processed foods.

>I try to cut to get some more definition and I go full skelly. When I try to bulk I just gain too much fat on top of what I already have and end up looking soft
try getting more protein

do you actually train hard. Id suggest doing some dorian yates amrap programmes where you go to faliure for one set. I think you might just be going through the motions of workingout and not pushing yourself. he used to puke in his workouts if that helps.

You can’t have mild, it’s literally an additional chromosome

Shoulder to hip looks normal. Your coure makes it seem like your hops are wide, when i reality you should juat work on your core more and bulk.

>happy trail down to pubes

This
>hand clap
Nigga
>clap clap

Post hip circumference

Do shitton volume while cutting

I think you have fuckarounditis

You like fine if not great, easy foundation to work with. Nut up and get to work. That face plus a good body you’re in like flynn
Pretty much this too

Boy, that are too many exercises. You do any exercises twice a week with isn't much to begin with, also you are training 6 days a week which tells that reps/sets or weight is to low. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to do this. With less exercises and more volume you should make more gains. Try to concentrate on the big five compound lifts. While that eat at maintain or slightly above if you're gaining weight to fast you are eating to much.

wtf how are you so heavy with no muscle?
Post your legs please.

You can and do have mild and severe downs syndrome

Do fasting, brainlet

Why didn't you just crop your head out instead of poorly blurring it?

You've made it by normie standards. You just have raging body dysmorphia like all of us do here. Lift hard and just perpetually recomp/gaintenance imo.

I have the same issue, I try cutting aiming for the Brad Pitt fight club look but end up skelly mode, but if I bulk I just get a double chin and look goofy as fuck

For now I'm just staying skelly mode but I'm a 19 year old zoomer so in a few more years when my beard thickens out (its patchy as shit now and looks scruffy as fuck) I'll grow a cope beard to hide my face and just go full bloatlord mode. My only reason for staying skelly is the face gains, I actually look good lean but if I go over 10% bf I just look like a fat fuck. But if I can hide my face with a beard there's no problem, I'm unironically gonna do SS + GOMAD and I'll even post progress on Jow Forums for the memes when I start

>5'9 170lbs
No way are you 170lbs at 5'9", my brother is the same height and hes way bigger than you at 155lbs. Either you're lying about your weight or you measured your height completely wrong

Matthieu you're gay

>170lbs
Gotta call bullshit here kiddo. I'm 5'8" and that's what I looked like at 140lbs

What's your real weight?

You're a sexy twunk op, download grindr

>mild klinefelters

Attached: 1535469109844.jpg (399x376, 19K)

lol OP has completely normal looking hips and nipples and has convinced himself he must be intersex because he's bad at the gym.

He has mild to severe volume and intensity issues.

this. if you don't want to cry or throw up during your routine then you're not doing it right.

Attached: 2w1ZS.jpg (660x4076, 398K)

Looks Aryan, so no worries

I'm like you. Avoid getting a bear belly form and go for bear form and become thick built like klokov.

Op here, thanks guys for all your advice. I will try to up the intensity and crack down on diet a bit more. I think I probably do have a bit of dysmorphia too because I've been convinced I have klinefelters

I am definitely around 170, multiple scales all show me between 167 and 172ish. I am massively bottom heavy and my weight tends to go to my ass and thighs first, which I think is why I have a 155 upper body- here's another pic for reference

Attached: IMG_20190228_152525.png (694x1440, 1.2M)

Also, a few people have mentioned the routine I posted isn't the best, and that I should look at something higher volume to really make me wanna puke. There are a dizzying amount, phat and gvt for example, does anyone have any suggestions?

>I am massively bottom heavy
Yeah your legs do look a bit too big, that's probably why you don't have the appearance of a 170lbs guy, a lot of that is just leg. Skip leg day once in a while and put more emphasis on upper body, but aside from that you look fine.

I'd suggest a slow, lean bulk where you gain lean mass while barely gaining any fat if you do have shit fat distribution and look pudgy when you gain any

OP I have same body as you, doing GSLP. all my weight is in my lower body as well were gonna make it brah, PUSH YOUR SELF!

also focus on getting your numbers up focus on compounds and make sure when you do your set to put all your focus into it and then rest for a while

Also post ass

Thanks bros. We're all gonna make it

cutting is for people with muscles. stop cutting and get some muscles first.

>Nut up and get to work.
my fucking nigga
OP u just have to nut up bro what the fuck

>52085814
Cut or bulk isn't going to matter if you're not lifting heavy enough, often enough. Which you obviously aren't.

I went from 165 - 205 doing squats, deads, ohp, bench, rows, and cleans.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 24K)

I said fuck it and went for the dad bod. Not many like it but some do. At least I can lift heavy

you look good you mong. work your upper body more especially chest and you will be fine

Who took this picture?

His coach

Attached: s-l640.jpg (500x500, 48K)

do nSuns and you'll learn what its like to really exert yourself. you'll also blow up and get stronger.

oh no no no no
tell me. Can you bench press even 225lbs?

mom

Based boomer who doesn't understand technology

Cut slower, bulk slower, pick a real routine (any)

Reddit beginner 6 day PPL is close to what you're doing but better balanced

>he fell for the PPL meme as a beginner
SS+GOMAD brother

squat to failure
sprint to failure
pushup to goal +failure
pullup to goal +failure
you + sad bod= failure

I just want to push you back onto a bed and rub my cock against yours as you hold me in your protective manly arms. no homo

Try carb cycling, maybe you have shit bodyfat genes and your body doesn't like going below a certain percentage