Redpill me on mewing, Jow Forums

Redpill me on mewing, Jow Forums
Is it legit or should I just give up?

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 28K)

Look, your skeleton isn't going to change no matter what you do, unless you're 8 years old and your bones are still malleable

If you're 18+ your height, face, skull shape, wrist size, waist, the whole shabang is SET IN FUCKING STONE

You can change 2 things as a grown human, fat mass and muscle mass.

Accept it or kill yourself

Next

Mewing is having your tongue in the correct posture

Autists will debate this endlessly but here's the quick logical rundown:
>Is it legit?
Might be might not be. There's nothing to indicate it isn't legit and the theory makes some level of sense, but there also isn't a lot of hard evidence to indicate that it is legit. So it's a question mark. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions.
>Should I do it?
Yes. You lose absolutely nothing by doing it. So just do it, on the off chance that it is legit and for all the other small benefits even if it isn't.
/thread

Helps with snoring and tooth alignment so it is benificial either way.

mirin nose progression

This dude is a retard. We have seen repeated evidence of skeletal change due to pressure in all manner of adults.

You can round your shoulders and change how your neck and t spine look if you do the wrong exercises and slouch all the time.
This can be corrected, this is similar to mewing. Correcting posture

The only thing you can do to legitimately help yourself is when you’re a child to eat tough foods that work your jaws. Raw veggies, rare meats and hard nuts. It significantly improved the jaw line and will keep you from becoming a chinless wonder.

Having wisdom teeth removed is a recent phenomenon because modern processing make food soft so the jaw isn’t worked hard enough growing up and bone mass doesn’t develop.

The best thing you can do for your kids is have them eating stuff they have to work hard to breakdown.

Other than that you can’t do a thing

Attached: 7FBB40E4-404D-4B1A-910E-A1A10923E9D5.jpg (348x354, 26K)

I object...

Attached: 3A24ECE5-D13E-4EFF-A41C-2DE415D04242.jpg (630x899, 70K)

ive been doing it for almost 8 months just to see if anything would happen and my chin has come forward and my cheek bones are more prominent, nose less congested. ive started bulking now tho so it more hidden.

i cant figure out how to put the back of my tongue to the top of my mouth.

This. I had to keep reminding myself to put my tongue in the correct position and now I do it unconsciously. Not sure if I'm seeing any progress since I'm not measuring anything. Just try it out

Attached: 2 yrs hardmew.jpg (3870x3239, 1.66M)

Attached: 2 yrs hardmew 1.png (1884x355, 88K)

it's called weight-loss and angles

Try holding the 'ng' sound in sing. Also swallow with a vacuum in order to get your tongue up.

Nice!

Like with anything regarding health, it is a bad idea to do 'mewing' (which is just proper oral and myofunctional posture) for aesthetics. Providing proper support reduces sleep apnea, and ups energy levels throughout the day subtly. This is the reason proper running posture includes the tongue on the roof of the mouth.

There IS a theory that bacteria in the mouth release harmful gases if constantly inhaled which is why mouthbreathing is subconsciously associated with poor health, but it is unproven and believe what you wish.

Many adults recieve benefits from mewing and hard chewing. Including the aforementioned reduction of sleep apnea, reduction of tooth aches from dental crowding, breathing and voice gains from sinus chamber expansion and perfection, etc. there are also progress pics floating around or people well past twenty, including this one here , a youtuber named astro aky who documented his changes fairly well, and even a guy in his forty to fifties who I can't be asked to look up right now.

But again, looks is the last reason you should do this. Oral posture and it's effect of cranial-facial dystrophy is fairly well documented at this point, is logical and proven (when examining the one-sided skull dystrophy of stroke patients and victims of muscular disorders) and has a great many overall health benefits.

It is not a special fringe technique. Dr. Mew did not invent this. It is not a magical alternative to surgery (although it can be used as such). It is just how you as a human should be posturing as 24/7 from birth. You should do it regardless.

You might want to up your glasses prescription.

You better don't get into a 69 with this girl, otherwise she will rip your butthole with this nose

The only thing I wanna know is how I can efficiently loose weight on my neck and chin.

the implication of what you just said means braces don't work
except they do
I don't know about mewing, but you're so wrong that its making me want to research mewing now

cringe and bluepilled

I actually find this kind of nose beautiful. It's called greek nose.

I got a genioplasty and post pics in mew threads occasionally, claiming that I did it for 3 years and it totally changed my face.

cranial bones aren't like the bones in your arms and legs. Their ends aren't sealed they end in sutures which fully calcify in a tiny portion of the population.
They even change with test & hgh look up long term frauder transformations

Bluepill = Ignore it and enjoy the bliss of being a 5/10 normie and get a 3/10 gf. To get this I suggest hitting your head untill a concussion causes memory loss, beforehand make sure to have a lot of normie shit loaded up on your browser and phone and condition your new self through that.
Redpill = Understand that your face is FUCKED and after 18 years of age it's set in stone and only a medical operation could change that, it's not worth it unless you're completely fucked, become a incel wizard and enjoy being a gymcel for the rest of your life, no jaw or chin but atleast you'll have muscles.
Blackpill = Suicide fuel, take pictures and look in the mirror reminding yourself just how FUCKED over you got genetically, don't go to the gym because what's the point and just give up on life in general, death inevitable in a few years.
BLACKED Pill = Just understand that white women wouldn't like you anyways, dye your hair blonde, take blue eye contacts, get fit unless you're a manlet (5'11 and under) you can fraud chad and get unlimited asian pussy even with a weak jaw/chin.
Clown Pill = Stop thinking about it, enjoy the fucked up world we live in, laugh at it and have a good time lifting with the bros and playing football/basketball while working a comfy job. Ignore females acquire currency and then inevitably fall for a gold digger and get fucked over in a divorce.
Choose your pill fit bros.

What the fuck did you do to yourself bro. You fucked up your hairline, your acne scars got even worse, your face got even rounder, huge amount of neck fat even when you fraud and look up unlike in the first pic. Jesus you FUCKED yourself up.