Why don't the police just arrest all the people who openly use steroids?

Why don't the police just arrest all the people who openly use steroids?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

What I don't understand is why the military doesn't let you use steroids. We literally get piss tested, and you can get kicked out it.

Because where I live using steroids isn't illegal.

That would be because of liability surely

Because news of mass arrests might leak out the truth that steroids make guys bullet proof.

what so why are military man so fucking buff ?

Why is steroid use illegal?

Attached: 1493926980725.png (414x384, 10K)

Steroid testing is different from the normal drug piss test for thc and coke etc. Loads of guys in the military juice. U mug.

Because this isn’t Scandinavia.

That’s not how piss tests work, and being on juice isn’t going to stop you from being an effective service member.

Attached: 4036D946-B564-47D3-9726-DDD36205BC1B.jpg (665x668, 68K)

Increased aggression, increased libido, possible side negative side affects such as gyno or your natural hormone production shutting down, and liability.

They dont want to be liable for you committing war crimes or raping people, or negative side affects cus you dont know how to cycle.

If steroids are legal one day would they be cheaper?

Lmao the absolute state of nattycopers
>pls polis arrest teh steron users tey stealin muh gymcrush waifu

They’re less expensive than meme powder at gnc already.

You do realize there's a lot of people in the real world that know how to fight? I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter, state champion wrestler, BJJ purple belt and a gold medalist 2nd dan ITF TKD practitioner at 180lbs.
Most of the guys I train with are a lot more dangerous than I am, and my gym is several hundred people large. There's gyms like this all over the country filled with killers, people that could literally kill the average person with their bare hands in 60 seconds or less.
These prison faggots don't know shit, wait until you get in a ring with a guy that looks like he's made from steel cables with the intent to knock your fucking block right off your shoulders. These dudes wouldn't last 5 fucking minutes in our gyms. They need all their pussy butt buddies on their ass to handle business. Pound for pound, they aren't worth shit. We have 100lb females that would absolute starch these fools.

Checked. Wrong thread tho

Yeah but meme powder doesn't work senpai.

Blowjob J?

>Why is steroid use illegal?
As with anything, it's because it's hard to tax

Is it cheaper to buy videogames in third parry stores on in official stores? Or even better, in the black market?

>steroid use
>illegal

Lol. Not here.

Checked pasta

>We have 100lb females that would absolute starch these fools.
It's just the pussy effect user. They can't do shit.

Military is just for natty gains. Then you move to pmc for da joose

Test e is cheap you mong

Not strong enough

Uhhhh... Steroid use in the US army is illegal on paper but very, very tolerated.

Attached: 3yxwaqn6zvh21.jpg (800x600, 145K)

Where are you two from?

Attached: xonkmzsnxxf31.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

COOOOOOOOOOM

Roids aren't good for millitary combat, they're only good for chimping out, increasing ego and destroying fertility