He doesn't count the weight of the barbell clamps

>he doesn't count the weight of the barbell clamps

Attached: 61792CBBW9L._SX425_.jpg (425x420, 18K)

>he doesn't take in to consideration the wear and tear on the weights.
Ngmi

>he doesn’t factor in the weight of his own arms on bench press, excluding his triceps
Do some people even try?

>He doesn't count the weight of wrist wraps

>he doesn't include the movements he does while he loads the barbell in his workout plan.

No wonder I've seen no gains. That one electron the weight lost must have made it too light.

He doesnt count the weight of his feels that day

Attached: 1561528760508.png (1398x925, 644K)

>he doesn't factor in the coriolis effect, the position of the moon, his position on the planet and the current position of the earth relative to the sun in his lifts
never gonna make it

>he doesn't account for the rotational velociodensity of the plates and the Ergman's force due to photonic interfettance

>he doesn't factor in the air displaced by the weights and the barometric pressure in his lifts
ngmi

Too heavy, bro

>He doesn't calculate the air friction
Ngmi

>he doesn't count the weight of his clothes.

Those are approximately 300g for a pair. I don't count them but I do always use them in my last few sets since I'm on LP using 1 kg jumps for press movements.

Do you use callibrated plates though? If you don't you likely have bigger issues than not counting the collars.

Of course I do, they're part of RPE.

>he doesn't count the result of contrasting the Bose-Einstein condensate with Avagadro's number
ngmi

>He doesn't have weighted clothes

When the clamps are 20% of your one rep max you better count them you fucking dyel

Seriously though most of the time I feel like shit I managed to hit a new PR or training went fine and vice versa happens. It seems like bad/good days really happens suddenly or have too many factors to count. My best bet for how training would go that day is the warm up RPEs.

What is the point of clamps

To clamp. The clue is in the name.

> he doesn't lift in his armor
It's like you don't want to siege Jerusalem

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

not OP, but they prevent the weights from falling off. That, or it keeps them in place.

Hydration and calories

They boost your chakra pull to the Earth.

I only train in my Saiyan Battle Armor.

The weather at my place is too weird to count for hydration. Also if you're thirsty its already too late

To clamp down your penis to prevent unwanted erections when squatting, so the blood stays in your muscles preventing any gain loss.

What kind of lift would allow the weights to fall off the sides?
I Have a shitty barbell with screw on clamps that I just lost after not using them for a few years.

this. it's a must have if you use squat plugs.

>he doesn’t take into consideration physical leverage by calculating with the length of his limbs

Imagine the smell

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>squat plugs.
>mfw when this is in actual thing