What are the most common supplements you should take on a daily basis?

what are the most common supplements you should take on a daily basis?

Attached: vitamins-and-supplements.jpg (800x500, 198K)

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 54K)

creatine
whey powder if you don't get enough leucine in your diet

pharm grade test.

Attached: 24f242f4.png (499x484, 134K)

red pills

Creatine
Beta-alanine
High quality multivitamin (with a fatty source)
Lithium orotate
Glucosamine
MSM
Kidney bioregulator
Alarelin
GDF11
MK677
Oxytocin
P21

Zinc and Vit D

Mental illness

Zinc, Krill oil, Lion's Mane mushroom and Nicotine lozenges

this , and some test-e with some anavar

this + creatine, all you need

>no tren
it's like you're not even trying

I do this everyday plus magnesium
is the magnesium worth the shackles?

Magnesium makes me sleep like a rock so I'd say yes but ive always gotten poor quality sleep

I took zma pills last night before bed and I still woke up like 3 or 4 times. Reeeee

Me now:
>multivitamin
>zinc
>magnesium
>ashwaganda
>creatine
I'll take vit. D when it stops being so sunny or I have to stop NEETing. Right now I sunbathe 10min/side at noon for vit. D and related test gains

I supplement 800 iu Vitamin D3 everyday. should I be doing more or less or is that fine?

>magnesium
>shackles
wut

Damn that's exactly what I take.. not everyday though except for the ashwaganda. I take a scoop of whey before bed too haha.

Way more. At least 5000IU/day.

I take:

>zma
>D3 + omega 3
>b12
>fluoxetin

Fluoxetin because I’m a depressed autist

Just eat decently, retard

More

sheckles* [spoiler]im phone posting[/spoiler]

Zinc gives me really lucid dreams and unrestful sleep. Magnesium glycinate is the one i take, i take it throughout the day too it helps ease my anxiety related twitches and shit like tapping my foot

Oh. Yeah, magazine's cheap, totally worth it.

And yeah when I combine zinc and magnesium I sleep like a rock.

>magazine
M A G N E S I U M

So should I try taking zinc in the morning?

why are you deficient in the first place-eine

Not him but I think zinc is typically a before-bed supp. That's when I take it. Sucks that user has such an atypical experience with it

I’ve tried it twice so far and haven’t great experience either time. I think I’ll stop.

> trannies put this in your water supply

You can take it whenever it's not like it matters. It's about getting it into your system if you're deficient.

It's treating me well. I also use whey powder like everyone does so I just put it in the food category

Physical and emotional affection by someone you love

Delet this

Don't fall for the snake oil. (((They))) make millions of you. There are many studies that prove that the supplements have worthless resorption rate and most people take them anyways without the need. If you have the feeling, that you are lacking anything, see a doctor or get your blood checked first, then find a natural source

Attached: 1536501351176s.jpg (250x214, 4K)

Zinc, D3, B12/6 are the meme supps that seem to work. Protein powder and creatine if you like.

Brotein
Creatine
Fiber supp

Yohimbine HCL is on the way for my cut