Opinions on Kai Greene?

Opinions on Kai Greene?
youtu.be/ySWrg85RC8I

Attached: kai.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

his nipples face 90 degree angle downwards

Kek.

I don’t know who the fuck this guy is, I am not watching that youtube vid because this thread is stupid and OP is a fag. Looking at this image though I can conclude giant quads are absolutely gross, this dood has fucking chicken drumsticks for legs JUST fuck my shit up senpai.

Literally Mag'har orc mode

Fucked a grapefruit on cam

Based gay nigga

>I can conclude giant quads are absolutely gross
Muscles are soooo grooosss? Like eeeew!

Attached: DqN0QL-XgAA13sB.jpg (750x849, 68K)

Kek. Can't unsee that

Nah not muscles generally, I lift so ofc I don’t think that. But look at this guy he can’t even run because of how big his quads are. Being muscular should not impinge on your ability to function like a normal human physiologically.

I was struggling to figure out what in this image stood out as being so feminine homo to me. I think it's the mask.

Like, there's an image of a jacked asian dude in a similar getup that is also homo, but masculine homo. I'm pretty sure the asian is gay but he looks like a hard top so who cares if he doms fem chink twinks?
>but Kai's mask screams, "I'm into BDSM and I'm the M."
And now I can't stop thinking about the likelihood of this 250lb bodybuilder getting taken to pound town by one of the skinnyfat jewish moguls funding these comps
>all in exchange for a little fame, a shiny medal, and a bank acct full of imaginary numbers

Attached: 1532299716849.jpg (500x499, 82K)

He's a professional bodybuilder dude... Not a marathon runner.

>I was struggling to figure out what in this image stood out as being so feminine homo to me. I think it's the mask.
It's probably his hair to be honest

Cope

kai was poor as shit. gay4pay was the only way he could afford massive drug and food quantities all year round.

He's a weoirdo who thinks he's smarter than he is.

he makes love to fruit so he cant be all that bad

he's clearly a gay man.
does this bother any of you:?

Yeah I remember seeing that, was pretty fruity

Grapefruit.

>2019
>still giving a fuck about what people do in their bedroom

Cringe

The onions boys have arrived.

no, not in the bedroom. Its about the way he talks and acts, with a higher pitched voice. Dancing on stage like a woman.
Really takes the masculinity out of bodybuilding and adds femininity.
Cutler, Ronnie, hell even Heath act like dudes.
Kai acts like woman.

I'm scarred for life now.

He's a pretty weird guy but a really good and accomplished bodybuilder.
I wouldn't put him at all-time-great status or anything though, even though you could make an argument for him having arguably the best or among the best quads, hamstrings, glutes, back/lats and peaked biceps of all time.
He isn't that well rounded despite his incredible strengths, when compared to Phil Heath for example, his traps and forearms are very small/lacking and overpowered by the rest of his body which just doesn't look good or proportional and his calves are extremely overpowered by his thighs.

he's also just someone who can't ever look as good on stage as he does day to day, which is true for 99% of those guys. heath has this insane ability to maintain his aesthetics even with no body fat.

Attached: Kai-Greene-vs-Phil-Heath-2012-Olympia.jpg (640x382, 73K)

>I was struggling to figure out what in this image stood out as being so feminine homo to me. I think it's the mask.
Stopped reading there. Anyway why does he wear the mask?

Eh, I wouldn't say that, Kai looks great for Kai, there, amazing body parts still, but he still just has weak traps and forearms, especially relative to Heath, and doesn't have the incredible fullness to his arms (especially triceps) and delts like Heath does and just isn't as overall balanced as he is.

Too based for this board. Real shit. If you cant function at all youre just a showroom car body with no engine

lol

It's bodybuilding, not your pussy fantasy of "functional strength".

Is he natty?

all natural nut butter up in your cheeks