5’10, 150 pounds

>5’10, 150 pounds
>eating 1700 cals a day
>gaining weight

What the fuck guys

Attached: 4D2F48B7-8F7B-479F-8DEA-15D9A0292215.jpg (1125x790, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27136388/
youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You genetically hold the cure to world hunger! Get yourself to the scientists asap.

By the way this is the amount of cals I was recommended by a dietician for maintenance while I recover from bradycardia (Resulted from anorexia)

Wat

Well duh, if you have a conditon that make you consume less oxygen than your average person your BMR is much lower

try 1500 cals

I can’t. It would go against medical advice

Why are you trying to lose weight at 150lbs? Are you a chick or a faggot?

I’m not. This is maintenance

He's taking the piss. You are 100% guaranteed not eating 1700 calories a day and gaining weight. You're either retaining water and misreading it as weight gain, or you're not counting calories right.

How have you come to this conclusion

Probably because it's physically impossible to gain weight at 1700 cals per day unless you're legitimately malnourished, and you aren't at 150lbs. Either you need to see a doctor or you aren't counties calories right/you aren't tracking your weight correctly.

What if it’s closer to 1800

Either way you are trolling or it's your 2nd day during the diet due to water weight. I'm literally eating 1500 kcal a day (including training) to get to lightweight division in my upcoming BJJ comp and I'm losing weight like a madmen.

100 calories isn't really that big of a difference.

I'm working off of averages and assumptions. You could be an absurd outlier in the 0.01% of people who gain weight on 1800 calories but the odds of that vs the odds of you counting calories incorrectly should tell you why I'm making this assumption.

A lot of things can throw off weight measurements so you need a big sample size. Eat exactly like you are now for at least two weeks and compare weekly averages. If you are legitimately noticing an upward trend, either you're miscounting calories or your body is weird as fuck.

Attached: doubt.png (230x230, 55K)

I started at 178 lbs, down to 168 lbs btw

>5'10
>164lbs
>Gain weight on 1800 calories if I do no cardio at all during the week
Sedentry office life is the killer of metabolism.

>5'7", 110 pounds
>eating 2500 cals a day
>maintaining weight
Try getting off your ass once in a while.

Yeah I have to be sedentary

Guess I’m an anomaly

Same height, 40 pounds lighter two years ago. Hovered around 123 to 125 pounds despite eating about 2k calories a day. Had to eat 2.8k-3k in order to gain weight.

Sedentary lifestyle doesn't suddenly mean that your metabolism will burn up in the atmosphere.

>5 ft 10
>consume 2100 calories a day
>lift weights and cardio 5 days a week
>can't get below 190

Sometime help. If I eat any less food, I feel drained in the weight room but I really to get to 180

Either you weren't autistically counting calories every single day like I do (weighing literally everything, operating a spreadsheet for macros and counting every calorie) or you're lying. Pick one.

Someone*
Fuggin phone

6’3”
150lbs
And i lose weight on 2800 calories

start carb cycling breh, it worked wonders for me

either you are lying, or you are eating more than you think. But also you are underweight. You should be bulking.

If you really can't eat less, then you need to cardio more

Explain carb cycling to me please

Are you an idiot? The average male's maintenance is 2500. You're the outlier bud, not me.

Ah you're right I haven't been calculating my calories every single day for the last year.

Attached: anonisfatretard.png (1500x415, 40K)

Every body is different. For me (OP btw) 1700 feels like a shit ton and I’m amazed that anyone intuitively eats more than this

Way to prove you're literally just an outlier. You eat 1800 calories and somehow gain on it. Enjoy your terrible genetics, I guess?

My point was simply that a sedentary lifestyle doesn't automatically make someone gain weight on such an incredibly low caloric intake, so your bringing it up was stupid. I counted my calories correctly then and I count them correctly now, sedentary lifestyle alone does not condemn you to weight gain.

at 5'10 and 125lbs as you claim, on a sedentry lifestyle, your maintenance would've been roughly 1800 (pic related). You're deluded if you think you were eating as much as you think you were and not gaining any weight.

Attached: idiot.png (1039x379, 37K)

Hey buddy. You just fly in from Stupid Town?

I ate 2k, which is 150 off of maintenance based on your internet calculator (which, btw, is never completely accurate; all tdee calculators are just generic estimates and your actual tdee will almost always vary by degrees of a couple hundred calories).

Factoring in my naturally high metabolism, high caffeine intake, and lack of sleep, and you have somebody who has difficulty gaining on a 150 surplus (surprise surprise).

Good try though, retard.

post body

Let me ask you now what this is meant to accomplish. To prove that, about a year ago, I was 125lbs? Is that difficulty to believe for some reason?

I win fuck you

>eating 17000 cals a day
now there is your problem

>5'10"
I'm eating 2800kcals a day and only gain like a 1lb a week. You must not work out like the rest of this board.

I physically cannot

Maintenance estimates and calorie counting are bullshit. I was a firm CICO believer before I experimented with fasting.

To cut a long story short I hit a brick wall with weight loss at around 75kg 5'9. Even fasting every other day for months didn't shift the weight in addition to 4x gym sessions a week with 30 mins cardio added to a PPL routine.

I'm still stuck at 75kg but have ceased fasting. I just do low calorie (~500) every other day.

Point is not everyone functions normally and in line with others experiences, there are oddities out there

Here you go I guess? I took this at my lowest weight, 123.

I guess it's your turn to post a pic, since "winning" happens if the other guy doesn't post body. You wouldn't want me to win, would you?

Attached: autist.jpg (2448x2332, 740K)

lol ur a fucking idiot matey get abourd the SS dipshit because ur the captain you bich bastard lmao

Attached: 1523585250409.jpg (323x241, 8K)

You have no muscle

That doesn't make sense at all, what the fuck
Maybe you're puttng on muscle mass at the same time? I also hit a brick wall at 77kg but intermittent fasting helped me break through. You can't fast and exercise at the same time and not lose weight unless you eat a crapton in between.

Attached: 1448865859962.jpg (225x225, 10K)

He is an anorexic

GET FAT THEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FOR AN ANSWER
YOU ARENT EATING 1700 KCALS
EAT LESS
HOLY FUCK

I guess I just wanted to know how it was possible

It's not, you're just a fucking idiot

Attached: 1564509616509.jpg (448x398, 136K)

How so

True

either you're not counting calories well enough or you're doing fuck all exercise

do cardio or stop estimating calories

I’m not allowed to exercise for a few months at least

That is not a good deficit, that is bad. A good rule of thumb is that you are never burning as much calories as you think.

OP is clearly not burning as much as everyone thinks

Isn't gaining weight good for you, anorexia and all?

Attached: 74376448-BC93-4A02-BEC3-574141832F32.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

yeah I had so many people tell me 'just eat less' on my last stalling cut when I was weighing and tracking literally everything, no cheats, alcohol, eating out, etc and doing a 6x week PPL + 40-60min of cardio a session
didn't lose weight on as low as 1400 cal a day, wasn't able to meet my protein minimum even, stuck with that for 4 weeks stalled out before saying fuck it.

now I at least eat my protein minimum and ignore the scale a bit more. lifts are going back up, I don't feel like shit half the time, and I can occasionally eat more normal foods. sure I'm not cut but if that routine didn't work it just might not be in the cards for me. at least I can still be stronk
>and there's always clen

Code? I want to fail nofap on a high note.

ufff user please give the sauce. i like chinese pig

>Are you a chick or a faggot?
He’s an anorexic, so yes.

I know it's not a good deficit but if I eat any less, I can literally feel the weakness in the weight room.

I'm 5'10" 145 eating 2200 and I'm losing weight. You're obviously doing something wrong.

>sedentary
>no exercise AT ALL

NO WONDER YOU'RE GAINING WEIGHT YOU'RE USING FUCK ALL CALORIES RETARD

>5’10” 150lbs
>eating 2500 cals a day
>losing weight

Attached: CEDA6196-3204-4E82-955A-3E70DBFB677E.jpg (439x511, 27K)

Well I have a heart rate in the 40s dude

>150 pounds

ban all posters under 200 pounds

Attached: kanye.jpg (480x459, 24K)

then why the fuck aren't you compensating for it or changing your fucking calorie count you massive fucking autist

not him but it's NITR-073

I’m medically prescribed the 1700

not everyone on this board thinks making it is being some 200lbs mass monster with no actual strength

they are your maintenance calories and clearly aren't working, so change it you fucking retard, or stop complaining

Would calisthenics daily raise my maintenance calories? I’m getting in at least 110 grams of protein a day

Like as in push ups and body weight squats?

>Guess I’m an anomaly
If believing that makes you feel better about yourself, keep going.

Aren’t I though if I’m only eating 1700 and gaining?

Yes

He’s going through some shit probably doesn’t feel good

To all of you saying this is impossible:

Proof or fuck you. 1700 is quite a bit of food to the point it’s overwhelming sometimes

Attached: 25613F51-E0BB-4F0C-BA68-A774F5FBD15C.jpg (281x179, 12K)

>1700 is quite a bit of food to the point it’s overwhelming sometimes
Yeah if you’re a 5’2” female

As I’ve said I’m a 5’10 male. I’m still amazed that people eat more than this without even trying

I’m also a 5’10” underweight male. 1700 feels like a lot of “real food” calories, but in reality it’s practically maintenance for someone half a foot shorter than us. It’s hard, I know it’s hard, but you gotta figure out how to get more calories down your gullet or else you’ll always be a “hardgainer” skelly. Blender helps, proper sleep is essential, eating a lot of strong flavored food is much easier than eating a lot of flavorless mush. Get that 2500kcal brah, I know you got it in you.

How do you gain weight at 1700 calories yet have managed to not be a fatfuck?

I’m not underweight tho

I used to be 330 pounds. I have a ton of loose skin.

Starve yourself for 20 years and your metabolism learns to work with what it’s got, I’d assume

Wait, what the fuck? How can you be that heavy and still consider 1700 cals “overwhelming”? Did you give yourself anorexia brah?

Yes

I only started losing weight 2 years ago

Dude... you gotta eat bro. 150lbs is still pretty light for a 5’10” guy, especially if you lift or do other exercise. 180 is pretty healthy, I’d shoot for that. Just remember to keep every self observation as objective as possible. 1700 is NOT a lot of calories, 150 is SMALL, gaining weight at a reasonable pace is GOOD as long as you’re also getting stronger.

For someone on basically bed rest 1700 is a lot

Pancreaticcancercore

Wat

>5'10
>217lbs
>barely gaining weight on 4000+ kcal
Yeah, you're full of shit, OP.

>5’11
>151lb
>Just started 4,000 cal diet

How long until I make it to 165 bros, I’m trying hard

Every body is different

Still no

>Probably because it's physically impossible to gain weight at 1700 cals per day
t. Talking out of your ass
it's completely possible to eat 1700 calories a day and still gain weight

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27136388/
youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ

How does this apply to OP

what are you eating nigger

You're 5'8

>while I recover from anorexia

So it sounds like gaining weight should be your goal here anyways...? I'm not seeing the issue

No carbs, that's why you're becoming a fatty

Not unless you're eating real food like animal meat and organs. Easy as fuck to eat past 2000 calories.

>that natty creatine too

Attached: 1563359172577.jpg (1200x1800, 137K)