Is this achievable natty ?

is this achievable natty ?

Attached: unknown (2).png (494x340, 202K)

They won’t sell as well as female sexbots because nobody chooses to fuck a machine when they can fuck a human being, which most women can at the drop of a hat.

>implying a buncha homos won't buy them

how is a bionic penis unstoppable?
A regular penis can survive wear and tear through regeneration and scarring
A bionic one would slowly succumb to the weathering forces of vaginal friction

Right user, that’s why female sex toys like vibrators don’t sell well at all...

I hope this catches on hardcore and accelerates the collapse of society. Everyone should be as lonely and depressed as me.

Yes they will because female sexbots are sexists and being made illegal, but these are perfectly okay.

Based, but blackpilled

A vibrator pales in price to a fully fledged sexbot. Sure, sex toys are always gonna sell well for both genders, but this kind of expensive purchase will only be made by those who aren’t getting laid. A vibrator’s a cheap orgasm machine, and this is an investment for somebody who doesn’t see getting laid happening anytime soon.

>tfw you go out with your unstoppable bionic bro while he pics up human chicks and impregnates them with your attachable donated sperm testicle packets while you pick up robochicks with implanted biological eggs and raw dog them for weeks

why would women buy sex bots? The only people who unironically buy sex dolls r male

r they trying to bully incels with these male sexdolls?

faggots just like women can get sex at the drop of a hat. download grindr and see how fast u too can get fucked or fuck another male user

Maybe it is made of forged steel. I'd believe it to be unstoppable bionic penis in comparison to a regular penis.

Brah, the biggest sluts I know have a massive collection of sex toys.

Men buy sex bots out of despair. Women buy them out of pure lust.

alright man I'll try it out

I havent wanted to ask anyone or look it up but if I wanna fuck passable traps do I go on grindr for that or is there a different app for them?

there's plenty of women I would pass on for my sexdoll

>unstoppable penises
literally a marketing tactic. i've never met a woman who can fuck for more than 90 minutes. they get too sensitive, at least either they way i do it. which may be wrong or right, ask your mom.

>A bionic one would slowly succumb to the weathering forces of vaginal friction
imagine being the woman who has to replace an eroded dildo

>90 minutes
Having trouble making your girl cum bro?

different app called kill yourself immediately

You see that everyday in divorce court