Working out is the higlight of the day for me anyone else with this feel

working out is the higlight of the day for me anyone else with this feel

Attached: 1548672838241.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

Same breh I lift to unwind

Attached: 1555731521098.jpg (1280x1714, 686K)

Hanging with my gf is mine, but working out is a close second

Only when working out with friends. Otherwise it's just a good start of the day.

feels so good to go balls to the walls and slam those weights after uni/work

Attached: 1558223872262.gif (500x375, 2.84M)

Same
It’s when I feel best about myself

That's a sexy fucking cat.

I dont have friends and i get paid benefits once a month. When im in the gym i feel like im part of society. Sometimes i like to imagine a really sexy girl talking to me, i play out the conversation in my head.

I come up with a really interesting career then visualise asking out this imaginery girl. Im really funny and i can pretend what its like to feel attractive. It never happens ofcourse, i finish my set, go home eat, shitpost, then go back the next day.

the last experience I had better than lifting was high school wrestling 12 years ago

>i get paid benefits once a month.
literally just fuck off you fucking scumbag cunt. im sick of paying my taxes for some little scrotbag twat like you to spend your benefits on the gym instead of getting a job, literally any job.

prick.

Seething britbong
Our taxes go to pay for Muhammad and his 4 wives to give birth after she flies over from Pakistan at 8 months pregnant

Its not enough. I could only get 2kg of vegan protein powder, its the cheapest i could find. Plus petrol is fucking expensive.

Hopefully the government will raise your taxes, we need to make sure everyone in society is supported

>vegan

Attached: download.jpg (263x192, 7K)

Same. Working out with a friend is comfy.

I hate vegan stuff but Raw Sport did a great offer on whey and BCAAs mixed together. Im poor i have to take what i can get

Am I the only one that doesn't have any highlights in his day/life?

>just finished Wednesday's workout
>already looking forward to Friday
I kinda wish I was doing 4 days instead of 3.

Yea its literally all i look forward to

Thanks for replying to every single relevant post you retard. Anyways you have to do new things until something seems fun or will get you get to who you want to be. I started climbing because it seemed fun, now I do it because I have friends that do it and I want to be stronger.

fucking kys

I feel that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566392387377.jpg (720x467, 28K)

usually has been my only highlight since i started 2y ago. was closed for 3 days and i didnt know what to do with myself being neet..

nofap day 40 streak lost..week binge..10 days streak lost..mid-binge atm..lifting away the shame

>work is a lot of physical stuff
>often it's from morning until 10, with days off in-between here and there
>can't lift when get home because too tired to put in any real effort
I can't wait to quit and be able to fully focus on gainsmaxxing.

Attached: 15630304143.jpg (576x576, 75K)