If a lion showed up, who would survive: Me (twink) or Eddie? I'd argue clearly me...

If a lion showed up, who would survive: Me (twink) or Eddie? I'd argue clearly me, because he'll gas after 20 seconds of running. Same when he decides to fight the lion. He'd be fucked either way.

Attached: 51169613_284850108855922_707418346722689024_n.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBpu4DAvwI8
youtube.com/watch?v=DjDC0_IdA6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry but do you honestly believe that you not only have more stamina than a fucking lion but that you would also out-run one for 20 seconds?

Humans actually can out-stamina a lion. But not out run it, obviously

But can lion deadlift 500kg? That's what I thought

Lions are only quick in short bursts. If you can somehow escape it's initial burst of speed (distract it somehow? Big rocks? Launching sticks?) then you could definitely get away. At least for a while. I should think they'd relentlessly stalk you til you die, but if you keep running and running and running you got this bro.

>they'd relentlessly stalk you until you die
Literally what humans did to other animals. Nobody can out-stamina us. The lion would pass out if it tried.

>new event unveiled at the Arnold
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE RUNNING OF THE LION

We really are the most amazing animals on Earth. I think about this sometimes. Lefties like to put us down by saying we're all parasites and pieces of shit or whatever, but we have conquered every corner of this planet and made our mark on it in some way or another. I'm talking to you via an invisible signal while chimps are out there flinging shit at each other and screaming like black people.

Humans are the best.

you don't have to outrun the lion. You just have to outrun Eddie.

Post boy pussy

What if Eddie picks you up and throws you at the lion?

underrated post. based!

You just wait for the lion to kill. Then you go to it and take your meat.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBpu4DAvwI8

ahahahah kings of the jungle my ass, little kitties btfo

Attached: 1500647612583.png (599x596, 391K)

Lmao they are just too dumb to realize that they could kill all three of these bushmen in less than 10 seconds.
I guess the bushmen waited long enough for the lions to be satisfied from eating so that they wouldn’t bother fighting (and killing) them

>Lmao they are just too dumb
this probably youtube.com/watch?v=DjDC0_IdA6Y

How do you know the lion would go after Eddie and not you? Yeah he's bigger, but lions usually go for the weakest in the pack while hunting because that minimizes energy used and risk.

I think the idea is it wouldn't bother chasing opie once it has eddie.

This

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Kek

Lions are the biggest pussies of the big cats

If you're lucky, the lion just might keep you in it's harem after it fucks you in the ass.

Can't stand this cunt

Just run towards the fat american with the gun.