Lifting is for drug addicts or those who have top tier genetics...

Lifting is for drug addicts or those who have top tier genetics. If your genetics are average or shit tiered like mine don't even bother lifting natty and wasting your time. I've been lifting for four years natty and this is my body. I can't even do SS, a so called beginners program due to slow recovery time. Just a warning from a depressed gym autist who wasted the best years of his life trying to look good and get strong. I get even more depressed every time I leave the gym since I don't make any progression. I used to love lifting, and would always ensure I'd never miss a workout because I had a goal in mind. Now I see that goal is impossible. Now I genuinely dread going to the gym, even though I know I should, but it doesn't do me any good anymore, only makes me feel worse.
>hurr durr it's your diet bro, just eat more!
I've tried every meme diet except vegan and carnivore. I can't afford to only eat carnivore and can't handle the taste of raw meat and organs anyway, I've tried. And I'm not gonna bother with veganism because I know it's shit
>you're not getting enough sleep!
I get minimum 8 hours every day
>it's your routine bro, try this meme routine
I've tried them all, I never build enough strength to progress
>check your t levels bro
They're equivalent to the average 85 year old man. And the solution? Be born with Chad genetics or purchase some drugs from (((big pharma))) that was synthesized from some faggot dyel labcoat, those are your options

Attached: 2019-08-21_11.46.27.jpg (1356x1558, 1.29M)

I hope incels have a convention and it gets shot up

It's obvious you don't know how to push yourself past comfortable. I think this is why most people fail to get bigger. I coached distance track and XC for 5 years and ran in college. Lots of runners give up because they don't push themselves faster and wonder why they aren't able to run a sub 5 min mile.
Same goes for lifting. You only get bigger pushing yourself harder than last week and you clearly aren't. You're just a 75%er effort wise. I've met tons of guys like you, what helps most is having a training partner and being competitive with them.
That's the only advice I have.

I'm sorry you wasted so much time without reaching your strength goals but surely you realize that your frame and definition are fine. You're ottermode. Ottermode gets women. You could be way worse off Mr. My Genes Are the Worst Ever.

A fellow nicker? Regardless of how you feel about taking hormones, the fact is that you're going to struggle to build muscle with low T. That's your issue.

>those nipples

NGMI

why is your skin so wrinkly under your pits? it almost looks like cellulite

cope

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

pasta

You have excuses. That is why you complain. With such mindset you won't make it no matter what goal you choose.

Women will never go for a man that is negative and complaining.

Who said anything about women? All I want to do is get stronger but I can't.

Thanks for the observation. Another thing to be insecure about.

Drug addict with top tier genetics here, can I lift ?

>insecurities
or you could stop being a bitch and take it as constructive criticism and work on it

I didn't read the whole thing but basically "It's not my fault that I can't get big, and if you don't think like me you're just a loser heh" the post

Yeah, now imagine what you'd look like if you didn't lift at all with your shit genetics on top of it.

Jesus man. You’re a whiner. Don’t be a whiner

> lifting for 4 years
> I've tried all the programs

I strongly suspect you're a frequent program hopper and don't stick with anything long enough to actually let the program do its work and for you to get results. 4 years is nowhere near long enough to "try every program." 5/3/1 alone has over 50 templates to tailor to whatever goal you have, same with Greyskull that shit is near infinitely customizable.

Fitness, strength, size - none of those are achievements or milemarkers, they are lifestyles. Believe me, you'd much rather be deadlifting 65 lbs. when you're old than being a fat fuck who needs an oxygen machine and 36 daily pills just to function.

You seem like a whiny faggot, but honestly if your T levels are

Have you tried not being a faggot. If you stopped spending all the time sucking dicks, maybe your test would be higher. There is probably some underlying issues as well, but your biggest issue is your mentality, genetics only determine you ceiling and your floor, the rest is up to you to build

nice cope OP

enjoy being small forever because the only thing you have gains at is making excuses

letting yourself fuck yourself over like this means the only thing low-tier about you is your shitty personality and mentality

you clearly aren't doing something right, either way, this autistic rage you're targeting at everyone on this board as if your problems are also theirs is stupid and you should be ashamed

>this is just a warning
to who? no one thinks you're a viable source of information, i mean, just look at you

>wasted the best years of my life
okay retard, as if you can't make social, physical and intellectual gains at the same time

>cant even do ss
try sl, or just actually do the fucking program instead of being inconsistent and then complaining about gains like i guarantee you are

>that goal is impossible
no it's not, you just need to figure out how to get there with good/realistic progression

Exactly this. Had I had this mentality when I was an obese teenager I would probably still be an obese teenager. It took me years to shed the weight off and start looking good, but I did it because I stuck to one program and went ham for a long time. All that really happened the first year was that I lost 70 pounds. Second year, I started toning. This is the third year, and now I actually look big. It takes a long fucking time, bro.

If your T is so low and you're dead set on not getting TRT.. why are you even posting here?

>I've been lifting for four years natty
going once a week?

hahahaha you sound just like my vietnamese gym buddy doing his shit calisthenics and crying "nigg*r genetics" when I blasted him after 6 months SL
fucking saged, stop masturbating you fag

I can tell by how pitiful and self wallowing you are that the only reason you failed is because you didn't keep somewhat constant lifting schedule. You only worked hard some of the time. Your genetics are fine, your attitude is that of a little jew.

Attached: 1562908354151.png (496x448, 16K)

Fellow top tier genetics here, do it, it's wonderful seeing progress like every week. Also lifting while high is pretty funny if you can handle yourself.

NEVER IMPROVE!

No it's his T levels, simple as.
The blackpill that genetics is everything is hard to swallow.

Bump

yeah man training is like 5 %, you just need genetics and roids to achieve literally anything other than complete DYEL ottermode SKINNYFAT

I also have grandpa level test and SHIT frame, I looke like a shit tier climber after like 5 years heavy eating and lifting lfmao lmfao

>The blackpill that genetics is everything is hard to swallow.

Is that the reason why niggers got no space program?

Attached: 1.png (1874x724, 472K)