Hardest sport?

Hardest sport?
For me it's cycling. Anything else doesn't approach the level of suffering required here.

Attached: Cool-Cycling-Background(2).jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hT8GZlBBv5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Golf

fuck you. didn't lol

It's probably the most skilled sport AKA hard

Lol. Cycling us easy as fuck. Just petal bro.

Best answer.
>High barrier of entry
>Ridiculous skill floor
>Infinite variables to consider while making your swing

I'm the exact opposite, at a light-moderate pace I can basically cycle for as long as my ass can bare it while barely breaking a sweat.
Running on the other hand feels like death past the 1 mile mark

>cycling spin class two days ago
>ass STILL bruised

Most of Jow Forums are unable to put up with running a 5k, let alone cycling 100 miles.

There's no fucking skill in endurance sports lmao

Boxing.
The consequences that you will carry for your entire life due to concussions are a far greater suffering than cycling.

is getting fucked in the ass part of the class or was that just afterwards?

Every sport is equally as hard at the top level.
And by that i mean winning world championship.

It's usual for you ass to be sore after your first class, just like with DOMS it goes away once you get used to it

Cycling has the higher kill count

Not due to the nature of the sport though

Cycling doesn't leave you in a vegetative state for the rest of your life.

Attached: PrichardColon.png (1051x592, 1.65M)

Jesus that guy looks sad, I'm terrified of ending up like this. I hope he's well

Unironically Bodybuilding
Since these guys have no limitations on the drugs they can take, it is essentially a science experiment on who's body can handle chemicals the best

Attached: dallas.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

A fate worse than death.

i hope i meet you at the ER at the graveyard shift.

Cringe and fatpilled

You'll get used to it.

I've played many team sports well, but I could never get below a 15 handicap.

It's incredible how skilled the top players are, I'm in awe when I see them play. It might not be the most physically demanding but it's got an insane skillcap

>no limitations on the drugs they can take, it is essentially a science experiment on who's body can handle chemicals the best
kek you’ve just described cycling

>5k
lmao, most of Jow Forums struggles to run a mile and then try to cope by saying cardio is for fags. Professional cyclists are also fucking beasts. I find the TDF boring af, but those guys are fucking terminators.

FPBP

Brood War

i cycled 120 km with frens last week and im not that great at cardio nigger

at speed?

Archery. There’s no possible way you are good at this sport naturally. Just keep practicing until you hit the target. And then, you try the same but further. The cycle continues endlessly

Ironman

Wrestling. 3 mile warm up followed by 2 hour practice beating the shit out of each other. Technique is insanely high at the upper levels and requires all forms of fitness to Be great at

They have amazing muscle memory.

every professional or hobbbyist cycler ive seen is an ugly, balding lanklet.
sure, it might be hard, but wtf does it do to your body?

But 90% of the amateurs are boomers larping as TDF cyclists.

i'm really glad that i'm not an incel and don't have to put up with incel friends who ride bikes

But incels tend to be lifters

Its more deserved to be fair

>at a light moderate pace
He said sport, not maintaining your 25% body fat.

Basically cycling but shorter and with less skill/strategy.

>oh yeah, i can lift a single barbell every few minutes for HOURS. easy. now, tech decking, that's a hard sport.

Attached: image0-45_0.jpg (727x676, 65K)

>I'm going to learn how physics works using my body and slam into concrete and asphalt all the time along the way
You legit have to have no fear of injury to skate.

Attached: skateboard.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

t. incel

Rest in peace big lad.

>less skill/strategy
More like the opposite as you need to be able to do more

Fair point, I was referring more about how you can't draft in ironman, but you are right. I just get the feeling that a lot of ironmen are failed cyclists.

Olympic sledding. Because it's impossible to get into.

Eh, run of the mill triathlon athletes maybe. Ironmen are pretty damn good at all three sports I'd reckon.

you also MUST BE low of low BMI. if I start skating again like I used to when I was 12 I'm bound to break my spine. Imagine doing an ollie north weighting 240 lbs and being 6'3"

Ah yes, the manchild 'sport'

Running a 5k is like 2 months training max. It's also catabolic as fuck so most people don't do it. That would be like me making fun of people for not being good hurdlers. They just haven't trained it.

They are pretty trash at swimming.

>sport

Noone cares for hypotheticals, you can either do it, or not. You can only prove it by actually running a 5k.

>It's also catabolic as fuck

>Be me
>Start running every day
>Gain 7lb in two weeks.
>Lifts are actually improving quicker than before

This.
>I could lift x
>I could run x
>I could swim x
>I could get a PhD in x
>I could be a millionaire
> but I just havent done it bro

Good cardio massively improves your ability to recover and also the fact of course that youre less likely to die at 40 due to some heart disease.

its almost like Jow Forumsfags that are scared of cardio have never actually trained or attempted to train it. useless faggots

if you're already either skinny or naturally good at running with extra weight. most of Jow Forums is going to be way fatter than they realize or want to admit, so that's the real reason it doesn't happen.

Rowing at the collegiate level definitely made me want to kill myself on the daily

Same. That fucking erg is a legitimate torture device

MMA

Any love for mountain biking on fit?

cross country skiing

what are you? a german who's wife just got fucked by everyone but you?

Difficulty =\= skill

Hardest sport?
For me it's spin class with the boomers Tuesdays and Thursdays. Anything else doesn't approach the level of suffering required to get up at 5am.

I mainly cycle, but do 100 pushups and sit-ups as well as some pills ups just about eveyday and it prevents the emaciated cyclist body.

This. I shoot a 24-25 for skeet consistently and I FUCKING HATE GOLF. All the boomoids talk about how similar they are but I can't fucking stand golf. Tennis too.

Attached: Reinhard_Heydrich_sword.jpg (511x800, 61K)

duh, if it wasn't the hardest sport Trump wouldn't play it

Attached: trump-golf-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 105K)

I guarantee you you're not suffering as hard as you do skate skiing up steep hills

Attached: IMG_6429.jpeg.jpg (1500x2000, 674K)

>Cycling
>Not CycloCross

Get good, OP.

>Cycling us easy as fuck. Just petal bro.
Just petal bro.
Just petal
petal

If golf is a sport so is billiards and that is more complicated geometry and physics wise.

Golf IS a sport kek

Unironically wear cycle shorts.
Your testicles and erections will thank you.

There's no skill in knowing when to push, break, or draft.
>There's no skill in strategy or training, bros.

How does that make sense?

Pretty sure their was a Tour de France rider who was permanently paralyzed in a crash.

Skeleton is fucking insane.

youtu.be/hT8GZlBBv5k
but you die while sleeping

Attached: 1566104465505.jpg (1024x770, 108K)

Right here brother. I do trails and cross since there aren't great downhills in the Midwest outside of ski resorts.
Used to do endurance races (6/12 hour)
Looking to get back into local competitions next year.

Biathlon is uberbased.

It's Scottish, what do you expect? The only things the Scots do based is Highland strength games. Even their whiskey is shit compared to everyone else.

Professional cycling has a death every other year

Golf is not a real sport, it's an expensive hobby.
Golf is a sport like that faggy wand gymnastics is a sport.
Actually, less.

>the emaciated cyclist body
I thought the skelly cyclists were the ones using all the drugs

Attached: EBA48B8A-E0F8-4785-A6BC-DE0C5B5A7439.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Well they surely don't look like terminators

Attached: 635712319221244210-D-LLINE-ARNOLD-TERMINATOR-31-11279859-2-.jpg (534x712, 49K)

must be painful knowing all those hours straddling your bike seat made you impotent

Thread over

Attached: 62FBE528-3CDF-424D-B3F9-26D574335405.jpg (1125x1117, 182K)

thread was over with the fpbp

>step aside, cucks.
>the REAL chad athlete is here

Attached: darts.jpg (460x288, 20K)

T-1000 though

Its wrestling

Of course

Attached: NVAwWo0O_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Hardest sport?
Chess

Attached: kasparov.jpg (632x792, 39K)

Why is chess a spor then?

Sport*

Golf isn't all that bad whenever you sift through the lies and Bullshit the PGA puts out there to keep boomers playing shitty so they'll buy lessons from PGA pros, then Run out and buy the latest X-Cross Z4700 big dick mcball smacker 9000 every year thinking it will improve your game.

like everything else on Earth when the boomers die it will improve drastically