Tfw ywn be able to reach 1/2/3/4 since you're a hardgainer

>Tfw ywn be able to reach 1/2/3/4 since you're a hardgainer

Attached: 1552044854801.png (362x264, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/
barbellmedicine.com/blog/584-2/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you go into something planning on failure, you will fail.

Up the tren up the clen up the hgh leave humanity behind brah no reason to live if you can't bench lmfao3plates

No such thing as hardgainer, you're the same as any other skelly. You rarely eat three meals a day, and when you do they're not big.
You think you "eat like a pig" because your gorge once in a while.
I bet on weekends you skip meals even more because it's too much effort to eat.

Drink at least 4 pints of milk a day, and 3 solid meals. EVERYDAY and talk to us in 3 months

GOMAD + SS

Eat more faggot, I hit all these as a 68kg twink

Tfw OP is a bitch

Attached: 1539189212953.jpg (500x377, 15K)

No such thing as a hardgainer. And if I can do 1/2.5/3/4.5 at lmao1pl8 weight so can you

Attached: 120kg bench.gif (250x333, 3.78M)

But im so sick and tired of trying, i have been gymming for 5 months and my lifts are just halfway to 1234

Breh how tall are you?

I'm just some 5'5 150lbs-ish manlet

Discipline is more useful than motivation. You need to just eat and keep grinding. Do a proper program like 531 BBB or GZCL-based.

Attached: 43194318_768113190187062_1448419558128877568_n.jpg (640x640, 42K)

wtf, when you guys talk about 1234 you are talking about one rep?

>squat 3x/week for a year
>easily OHP 175 lbs and bench 285 despite not working on it very hard
>deadlift 405
>still can't squat 3 pl8

No, 5 reps. That's how i've always viewed 1/2/3/4. They should be clean lifts not grinding lifts.

Likely a technique issue or poor programming
strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/

so what. took me 2.5 years to make it to 2pl8 bench. stop being a whiny faggot

hardgainer isn't a thing

please stop using these terms it's just a cope

just eat more

i hate how many threads there are on this board, in general, and right now there's like 5 threads of people fucking bitching about genetics or how the things that work for literally everyone else aren't working for them

>havent worked out consistently in a few months
>did 3x12 lat pull downs and 3×12 curls on sunday
>still very sore today

This cant be normal DOMS, am I low test?

>haven't worked out consistently
found your problem

Tired of trying? What the fuck bro? It's not going to be easy, stop thinking about how long you've been working out for, firstly, secondly if you start to plateau just eat more, grind the same sets until your body gets used to it, eventually you'll break through, any person on the planet no matter what weight can reach 1234 or atleast pretty fucking close with a shit diet even.

smoke a ton of weed with your degenerate friends and pay a visit to your local buffet. if THC can’t make you eat at least 2,000 calories in one sitting you are beyond help and doomed to an eternal bony existence

Nobody honestly know, but if you can hit it for 2 rep good, if you can hit it for 5 amazing imo

I told this to an another user, stop being a faggot, get those dicks out of your mouth, and start putting some food in there. Could your calories and eat a lot like 1k over you TDEE should be near 4K calories. Get 8 hours of sleep. Do this for a couple months, and if you can honestly say you are not making progress going at least 3 times a week feel free to go back to your faggy ways

When you say hardgainer do you mean that you can't gain weight or that you are an excercise low responder?
If it's the former start tracking your food and use this as a base: barbellmedicine.com/blog/584-2/. If you haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks increase your calories by 200.
If you mean the latter then it's still possible, it's just going to take a lot longer for you. Generally low responders will need more volume than others, but ideally you'll have to find out what works best for you with the help of an experienced coach. Your programming is going to matter a lot here, if you're still stuck in a novice ruotine despite not making progress then I urge you to switch to an intermediate program ASAP.

>But im so sick and tired of trying

Attached: 1565848343338.gif (371x209, 857K)

"Hardgainer" is code for "I don't eat/sleep/train regularly/do enough volume"

Is 1/2/3/4 1RM or multiple reps or multiple sets?

your 1 repetition max

5x5, everyone here is doing SL

>1/2.5/3/4.5
>at lmao1pl8
What did he mean by this?

post tfw the local gym cat gets more mires than you.

Holy shit a real 1234 for once.
1234 means 1xbw/2xbw/3xbw/4xbw, not pl8s btw

>bw, not pl8s btw
lbs or kg?

Im 114 lbs eating 2600 kCals a day and the scale wont fucking budge

Stone.

Try eating more. Don't even bother trying to eat clean either. Just stuff your face with anything as long as its calories

4 stones deathlift?
is this some kind of cavemen metrics?

Bodyweight, dingus

If that’s true then you probably have a tapeworm or some shit dude.

haha just smoke weed before eating you'll start gaining in no time bro

then eat more than 2600 kcal
are you retarded?

>ftw I was 130lbs before I started lifting and your a fahgot who doesn't know how to eat

>tfw you're on mobile and autocorrect cucked you

Honestly though OP the secret is fats.
I was a lanklet when I started lifting and I had no appetite, but I started drinking a cup of coconut oil every day and immediately gained weight. It will more than double your daily caloric intake and it has no real flavor or texture, I kinda like it at this point, 5 years later and im 190 at 15% bf

If you have low T or bad sleeping, you're fucked.
The solution: test, meditation (or benzos) and food

EAT MORE

how is this hard

kek

Coming off a looooong break:
>1
Can do it for 5 easily
>2
Gonna be a few weeks
>3
Gonna be a few weeks
>4
Gonna be a few months

2/3/4/5 by New Year seems feasible if I stay NEET

I wasnt gaining weight in high school while lifting. My dad bought this "Russian bear 5000" that was on reduced price and I had 5 scoops and half gallon of milk everyday for the summer
Gained 30lbs and added like 40-80lbs to each lift

Just do one at a time, this is good advice

FIVE MONTHS

you've barely even started trying you impatient ass, shut the fuck up and keep lifting

you'll never make it

These cunts complain they can't put on weight when they refusing to eat 6 meals a day.

If 6 meals a day doesn't do it for you, then do 6 meals plus GOMAD. Then come back and tell me you still weigh 150lbs. Fuck.

Its not that easy. If i have to eat this much at such a low weight. Ill have to eat like close to 4k when I get up 150

>tfw when 2/2/2/4

Then eat 4k calories, fuck wit.

I'm at around 200lbs and I eat about 5k cals a day.

Stop excusing yourself from hard work.

>Tfw ywn be able to reach 1/2/3/4 since you refuse to eat
fixed that for you.

>eating the recommanded daily calories meant for an average male(taking into consideration average height and weight) while lifting and probably doing some other shit like martial arts and walking everywhere
>'Im such a hard gainer you guise'
4 meals. Every meal should be 1k+ kcals. Snacks between the meals(sweet and fatty stuff to keep the hunger inducing hormone going). Drink water, I'm talking 500 cl shugs at a time not just nursing on a bottle, will help keep your stomach streched good for the next meal.

Jesus user. How did that even happen.

>5 months

You’re not a hard gainer, you’re a beginner.

bodyweight standards are actually more stupid.

Literally how? Skellyfag here, never bulked. After like 4 months I'm doing 1pl8.

lifting is supposed to be a lifetime grind. Start enjoying it more

Just keep it up and find anyway possible to make progress if its cleaning up form, adding one rep, or even adding 1 pound.

Just keep it up and keep going, the only person's progress you should be concerned with is your own and stop caring about arbitrary numbers.

Unironically this

How so?

2700 kcal/day isn't that much food. I ate 3400 calories today and only had 2 meals. Just track what you eat it's pretty simple. If I get home after work and see I haven't had enough calories yet I'll just drink milk.

I really doubt this unless you're like 5'5.