Gymcel mogging ITT

Gymcel mogging ITT

Attached: kai crimps.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A-KGkC_KQcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's a gymcel? A gym celebate? A person who does not fuck his gym? A person who does not have sex inside his gym? What nigga what

Is there a less functional athletic hobby than climbing?

manlet

someone that never fucks because they can't get sex (most likely their fault because prostitutes exist) that goes to the gym on the reg. i.e. Jow Forums

Powerlifting

>train sport
>Be better than someone that doesn't

Well golly gosh

retards have problem with new words, i understand.

It's one of reddit's new favourite terms. Along with frogposting and wojakfagging, anything -cel is a great indicator that whomever you're talking to is a filthy redditor.

>all that swinging around and shit
Competitive bouldering is such a mistake. Even if I dislike regular bouldering, this is simply irredeemable

Daily reminder that calisthenics is healthier and leads to more comfortable life than lifting.

This is even worse than gymcelling! At least being aesthetic or strong is helpful in daily life. You would never need to use advanced climbing technique anywhere, and worse yet, the foids simply don't care!

Really sucks that ondra didn't make it to the combined finals

Attached: ondra232.jpg (1143x1415, 824K)

A person who thinks going to the gym gets them sex once they hit 1/2/3/4 and fails to realize that the reason they didn't get free sex is because of their autism, so they keep pushing for higher numbers.
Lmfao jk it's the incel redditors that use this as a cope as to why they are better than men that look better than them

Well here i thought the gymcel would be hard to find

seems pretty functional to me.

How is it non-functional?

Imagine his nails.

Had he picked up some weights he wouldn't have failed that

A person who is unable to find sexual relationships with women, who regularly and routinely goes to the gym to train. They either go in the hopes of becoming more attractive to women and eventually get a sexual relationship, or if they've given up on finding a woman altogether, they may go as a cope to feel better about their life.

climbing is the easiest way to make calf forearm and back gains as well as all the important balancing muscles in your hips and trunk

it's excellent cross training for people who mainly lift

>Called bouldering
>No boulders

Retards named this 'sport' didn't they?

How often do you climb a wall brainlets?

there's this old dude at my gym that always does shit like hanging and swinging from one hand on the pullup bars and power cages like it's some sor of jungle gym

Running, swimming, and climbing are literally the three most functional athletic hobbies

Obviously they're not going to drag a big ass rock into the climbing gym.
But outdoor bouldering is literally climbing on huge fucking boulders (sometimes slabs too)

Take out climbing

hypertrophy training
nice meme, powerlifting is the most functional of any kind of lifting, so long as you dont becom bloatlord

everyday in mexico

post gut

Almost everyday if you live in a third world shithole like Ethiopia or USA

youtu.be/A-KGkC_KQcU

Guy who lifts weights but is not sexually attractive to women

Attached: ad.jpg (563x747, 172K)

Everytime i go hiking theres a wall i have to scale

It's a person who trains with the sole intention of finding a mate but is unable to. Gymcels will say things such as "i lift for myself"