Gym Cringe

I'll go first
>quarter repping anything
>swinging whole upper body to hammer curl 25lb
>DYEL pajeets wearing lifting gloves and doing meme exercises
>beer belly hams doing the weighted crunch machine

Ngmi

Attached: 1565260000443.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Not cringe but anger-inducing
>Benching 20 sets of God-awful form 135 for an entire hour while you're at the only bench in the gym

Swear to god wanted to break this dudes face

someone post it

>fat powerlifters
idk why but i hate them, people who lift but don't look like they do
i know they wanna lift big weight not look good but i don't like it

there's this guy at my gym, looks like a fat fuck but lifts for days and i just hate it

like gz u lift lots but u look like shit

>People that lift for many months but never progress
I've been seeing the same people every sesh for 9 months and some people have made zero progress doing bahby weight and meme exercises. I just want you to make it too brahs

Attached: 1564718122273.png (633x758, 16K)

People that never do facepulls

It's like they don't even want to make it

Attached: 47458597_339238566672512_3975741772339855651_n.jpg (1080x1142, 86K)

>saw 2 nigs on bench the other day taking turns half repping 2pl8 thinking they were cool
>fat autismo neckbeard dude comes in the gym just to spend 2 hours in the rack
>curlbro the other day was cheat curling 80lb DB's while his DYEL friend was fliming him on his phone.

Actually seems pretty based desu

Remarkable stamina and mental fortitude to bench for that long tho

Dude takes both benches and half the gym laying some dumbbells around. Girl starts some sort of shit legs and booty training as he films and talks through the whole thing. I walk up and take a bench so I can hip thrust 250lbs in the middle of their video.

Kek

inordinately insecure

Supremely based

Attached: file(1).png (1000x1440, 36K)

I hate when I'm forced to go to social event with my wife and the first thing a person ask me after just meeting is, "So user, what do you do? "

Why do people do this? Get over yourself. So what I'm a stock boy at walmart. Sorry I don't make $120k a day because you married the right jewish whore. At least I can deadlift over 600lbs RAW. Get on my level.

OHNONONONO

Some guy at my gym pissed himself or some shit, smelled really bad the entire time, was doing some alternating between squats, pull ups and bench, but for some reason he was using my bench even though there were 3 more empty ones. Didn't even warm up, just sat down when I wasn't using it, left ass sweat all over the bench and a stench of piss. Maybe I just got mogged by some apemode retard from fit.

the definition of cope

If you don't like face pulls then don't do them. Their are plenty of other ways to destroy your deltoids (overhead press, lateral/forward raises, etc.)

Unless you are a bodybuilder who really needs to etch out those rear deltoids, then theres no good reason for you to do an accessory movement you don't enjoy.

i guess it could be a cope or whatever

it could just be that i hate fat people regardless of how much they lift

>kid that does deadlifts and ONLY deadlifts with those nerd glasses

That may be a useful talent for putting things on shelves.

I concur. Its just something that isnt for me. If im going to put in the work I prefer to see the results on my body not just represented in weight on the bar. Props to them for being able to grind every day w.o needing to look good tho.
To each their own i suppose

WHAT THE FUCK

>"so user, what do you do?"
>stock boy at walmart, you?
>"insert random boring shit job description that 99% of people have"
>sounds about as interesting as stocking shelves at walmart
There you go, guaranteed mogging every time, just gotta say it with just the right amount of disinterest.

powershitters at commercial gyms are the worst
belt + fucking romaleo 2s + kneesleeves + salt sniff on a 94kg+ latino fatty with 3 dyel orbiters around him cheering him on and his thicc powershitter gf + screaming and hollerin

squats a mere 120kg x 5
cmon dude

his diddly is aight tho, 500lbs also gf is prime gym thot material for the test boost

one thing that I've noticed is commercial gym powerlifters always have their brown gfs working out in the corner

Genius

As they should be

>that guy at the gym who lifts less than me
LAAAAME!

>He can't even strict curl 80 lb dbs
Lol you're a retard

Lmao @ being you. Work harder loser.

>only one bench in your gym
Break your own face

What ever poser. So what that I'm 29. I get sex from my wife at minimum 2 times a week! How much do you get? So what I get paid $12 an hour. I live a frugal lifestyle.

>tfw no gf to force into the designated female cage with the smith machine for test boost gains

>the fat girl that lifts almost as much as you

basically this
the lifts themselves? great 4 strength, the powerlifting identity is utter garbage and repels people away because powerlifters are stereotypical bloatlords and look like shit

I am going to powerlift, not get fat, and not be one of those powershitters with all the accessory copes and screaming

>niggers
>shitskins
>jews

White only gyms when?

You're a couple of generations to late. The white paradise is over. Better go back to Europe for that request. Reach for the cock.

Where are you from? Cause that seems like me

Yeah I'm saying sq/bench/diddly are good core movements but I'm not about to revolve my identity around that shit to the point where I'm maxing out and eating like garbage every week just to sumo 3pl8.

I like cleans better than diddly personally though and the Press is essential.

No. I’m a generation too early

Race war when?

You wish hillbilly. Can't wait till they take your guns.

Ummm sweetie...what do you think Jeff Daddy would say if he saw you posting this?

KYS kike

Attached: B0F50AC1-3476-499C-97C2-D436AF129BB3.jpg (652x755, 138K)

Don't bite on bait my guy

Attached: 20190731_233150.png (500x453, 113K)

Go to Belarus or Serbia then, 100% white paradise.

Doesn't exist if you are male over 120lbs

Attached: 1563476905169.png (300x411, 191K)

fuck off anti-semite

Name calling? I thought 4chins was a safe space. Chill out before I report you dude. Don't shit up this board with name calling

Attached: 1565245860398.png (888x894, 520K)

yeah this basically, nice user

Go back to Jow Forums fag before I throw you over my shoulders and squat you for reps while inserting my cock in your mothers ass at every negative.

calling you out for being an anti-semite isn't "name calling", but nice try

Oi, do you have a loisence to be that based m8?

Low T. shitskin kike cucks spotted

Drink more s...o....y

Attached: C55A27C6-4492-4A5C-BBA4-87A1C18F091D.gif (337x606, 60K)

I'm not even that fag. Im just standing up for the other user. Play nice brother

Attached: download (1).jpg (422x419, 40K)

enjoy your impending arrest, moron. your kind are dying

Jeez, I hope I never get caught DOING THAT!

Attached: A8B6BAEE-9890-4BF0-ABD1-720575BA3525.png (1000x1000, 21K)

Based

Cry more, jew

Attached: 3244203D-43DD-47A2-9376-63F5D0CC92F4.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

Post pics of torso. Let's see if you even lift. You do lift right?

>anti-semitic phone poster

kys loser

Where’s the original?

This is the only time I've seen this dude with a shirt on

>Serbia
>white

Attached: 1543345566040.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

>actually saving shit like this on your phone
Bro that’s pretty cringe

I only do wii fit and some zumba. I heard weight lifting is bad for your joints

I would rather have you as a friend than an enemy.

Bre, you are not a paradise in any way shape or form.

Thank god you blurred that godawful image.

>Reading a book while pressing 15lb on the leg press machine for 30 minutes

Attached: 1529962394139.jpg (500x750, 64K)

I used to work in dairy at Whole Foods and it was unironically based. Did a lot of walking and lifting heavy all day. Plus got tons of mires from the chicks that shopped there and got to eat food all day for free.

Does anyone has the unblurred pic? He isn't doing what I think he's doing, right?

Low impact cardio tho

Ngmi

gym cringe

>anyone doing high reps/hypertrophy

enjoy your empty muscles, for show only, being no stronger than when you started

>people that have been lifting for longer than 6 months and still have not hit at least 3/4 of 1/2/3/4.
ngmi

Attached: 642695025.jpg (803x688, 149K)

Powershitter detected

What do you consider high reps? What type of training do you recommend for aesthetics instead?

Attached: hehe2.jpg (492x388, 39K)

incredibly based
bonus points for being as friendly as possible. You must master the art of making people feel like shit while still remaining outwardly friendly

high reps is for recovering injuries

Who here has the gif of the bard of gains

Dubs of truth.

it's networking. he tries to find out if you are useful for him.

KWAB

Unpopular opinion: the average Jow Forumsizen and gymbro emphasizes front delts too much, often from ohp, has ok side delts, and shit rear delts, makes for a unbalanced and bad look overall

Edit: downvote all you want sweaty I suck janny cock to get as many upboats as I want

Lmao you’re in this thread too? You’re either some faggy bloatlifter who thinks more than five reps is cardio and 30%bf is bearmode, or just a faggot dyel who can’t get any size. If you reply to this post with anything other than body and timestamp you’re eternally btfo

I go to a powerlifting gym, and there's this one woman that likes to use the adjustable competition fat pad on it. Which I don't mind, there's tons of strong women in the gym. But this bitch never does more than 95 lbs for anything other than a triple, takes 20 minutes in between sets, films every set (and gets mad if you're in the shot), and doesn't even change any of the settings or utilize the spotter arms on the side. She's overweight and ugly. It really gets my blood boiling. Thanks for taking time to come to my TED Talk.

I am the cringe.

Attached: ProPain.jpg (1043x931, 141K)

95lbs... ngmi

Attached: Because+of+how+mutable+and+easily+changed+it+is+_02db4f8b39fa0026a974e7f53038aa7e.jpg (250x221, 17K)

not everyone is as insecure as you and lifts to get some body they saw some actor with to try and look better