The strongest man in human history. PERIOD

The strongest man in human history. PERIOD.

Attached: Grandest+example+zydrunas+savickas+most+_43b793d5e186ced969f123854f7239c3.jpg (402x560, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nJrYPVJ88M
youtube.com/watch?v=d3BK0Vp5lXo
youtube.com/watch?v=U9CYOUOjrds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no offspring
we truly live in a dysgenic age

I think the pole and brian shaw are just as good.

>4 WSM
>2 IFSA (bankrupted competition that had higher level competitors to WSM while it was running)
>8 Arnold classic
Nobody comes close.
He's the GOAT.

Maybe as an athlete in the sport of strongman, you can claim he is the best of all time. But claiming he is strongest man in human history is not the same claim. Very hard to distinguish and quantify strength between him and other multi WSM winners. People fail and win WSM for reasons other than just their strength, for example eddie hall decide to quit despite being unijured.

Wristlet

Based and Zpilled. Truly the strongest man of all time

What sold me on Z was that Eddie Hall documentary. Some overhead log press event. No one could do it. Z reps out 3

No one cares

Strongman competitions are what decide the all around, strongestman, dumb dumb, and he has won more than anyone else. Even Bill Kazmier considers him the strongest of all times.

>wins 5 WSM and retires, no one can do it after him

nothing personel kid

Attached: pudzilla.jpg (618x416, 96K)

His last two titles he got while Big Z, Brian Shaw, and the other top level guys went to IFSA competition, which paid people more than WSM. Pudzianoski stayed at WSM during that period and competed against shitters.

Not his fault fat lithuanian went for money, he stayed in WSM and won it. 5 times. More than anybody else. More than Shaw and Z.

COPE.
Arnold Classic is a better test of strength anyway and Big Z won 8 times.

5 times

8 times.

5 times wsm

Attached: pudzian.jpg (525x581, 120K)

Im not calling you stupid but you missed my point completely. Who is to say what is more important for title of strongest man, overall number of strongman competition winnings, the actual ability showed in the competitions, or winnings in the most prestigious competitions as to distinguish between world champions and those who have won regional competitions 100 times.

He train from child

8 TIMES CHAMPION IN THE MOST STRENGTH BASED STRONGMAN COMP.
8 TIMES

>Ending up in jail from assaulting a local mafia boss
The biggest weight Mariusz has to lift is the one of his colosal balls

bazinis

I think Eddie is the strongest static lifter, though Z’s shoulders are better. Shaw is still the overall strongest man the world has seen. This is my opinion.

maybe fattest

All wrong

Eddie Hall at his heaviest had a strongest deadlift and overhead press than anyone else ever has

Peak weight Eddie is the strongest human being to ever live, just objectively

is that achievable natty?

>overhead press
Nope

LITTLE FAGGOT "AESTHETICS" TWINK DYEL

sarminis

>doesnt hold a single record anymore
>strongest man

kek, maybe he was but not anymore

Big Z's shoulders being stronger than Hall's and one of the most notable in the sport is not wrong.

That guys barbell overhead press doesnt have as much correlation to viking press or log press as you think it might
You should not be as obsessed with weightroom numbers in this kind of conversation.

I agree with you that the overall strongest is Shaw. Even Eddie Hall said that Brian is the strongest man that ever lived.

Actually yes

He didn't break the records for heavy singles, but it was clear from his performance overhead pressing for reps that his max was well above what anyone else has done.

And deadlift hardly has to be argued

He's the strongest, upper and lower body

I care

Twink

Aesthetic as fuck damn

He's very overrated.

Wait wait wait what did Eddie do?

did he strict press 500+ lb?

youtu.be/3nJrYPVJ88M

Attached: 1566405559760.jpg (1440x1581, 756K)

shaw doesn't come close in pressing strength
Big Z is still edging out Eddie at less bloatmaxxing on the log

Incel cope.
Big Z has won more comps than anyone else and still holds the log press world record.

Eddie strict pressed 216 kg without the layback technique. The guy you posted wouldn't even get 200 kg without layback technique aka standing bench press

Eddie weighs 50kg more and is on more drugs.

Compare to Eddies lift: Slow, static strength. THicker grip too which makes it harder
youtube.com/watch?v=d3BK0Vp5lXo
Eddie is the GOAT overhead presser
meanwhile serge redding's technique is closer to a push press, using plenty of momentum. Layback press is halfway between push press and strict press weightwise, so Redding at his prime could probably push press ~250kg and press ~200 strict

Coping bloatards

This guy won more WSM than fatso and didn't look like fat blob

And? Still stronger. It would be fun to see Redding on current day proper doses though, he'd be even stronger and could probably beat Eddie, but to this day Eddie was the strongest in the static vertical press.
but ngl, Redding probably died early because of some novel roid

He "won" more WSM because the best competitors, such as Bigz and Brian Shaw went to IFSA, leaving no names for Pudzianowski to compete against. All the top level guys were at IFSA.
>Still stronger.
NOPE.

>NOPE.
yes. show me anyone strict pressing more than 216kg, I have never seen it and no, layback press isn't strict

So bloatlords ran away to other org to not be destroyed by Pudzianowski.

Zydrunas has log pressed 229kg, Eddie cum slurping little faggot britbong.

Here is a video of Pudzianowski getting WRECKED by Big Z. LMFAO.
youtube.com/watch?v=U9CYOUOjrds

HAHAHAHA, OHNONONONONO, COPING FAGGOTS SHILLING FOR FREE, MEANWHIOLE BIG Z IS THE STRONGEST OF ALL TIMES.

imagine seething this hard

Attached: 1553982889968.jpg (540x720, 33K)

OHONONONO, IMAGINE SHILLING FOR FREE WHILE BEING WRONG, OHNONONONO
HAVE SEX, LMFAO, INCEL.

What I love about this guy is that unlike the others, he is not bloated. He is made out of pure muscle mass, he has no neck, his traps touch his fucking skull.

Big Z has the best log press
Eddie has the best strict press

are crying boy?

Attached: 1561552688846.gif (245x180, 674K)

Lmao nice deflection to the question, retard

There's no such thing as a "strict press". Everyone uses legs or/and rounds their back.

Crying sexless incel

>zydrunas

Hall beat his deadlift by 200 lb. fuck off

I’d say pudz was hodo g his own pretty well there.

nice joke OP
that's an australian, aka a nonhuman

Zydrunas has the highest hummer tire deadlift of all times, eddie cock sucking british manlet.

His last 3, actually. Z and Virastyuk both beat Pudz at WSM before the IFSA split, Pudz couldn’t crack the top half of the field at the Arnold and quit trying, didn’t even show up to Fortissimus, and was forced into retirement after the split because he knew he’d never win again. He was a legendary competitor, but most of his titles have asterisks next to them and the only reason people call him the GOAT is that they want to snort lines of coke off his abs.

Is there an example of a less aesthetically pleasing strong man?

This guy has lots of sex and knows what's he's talking about.

MUH AESTHETICS

Attached: 14908228_1849661658595692_8383245737954849677_n.jpg (533x800, 42K)

What about that canadian guy that could pull horses with his fingers?

Larp never confirmed on film