slave to the gym, 4 times a week, perfect diet

> slave to the gym, 4 times a week, perfect diet
> women tells me she's going to some guys house to 'snort coke and fuck'
> ask for a pic
> this is it

is lifting a meme?

Attached: batman.jpg (361x480, 17K)

Twinks keep wining. I must change teams.

Try talking to women over the age of 18.

Women don't really care about the body on less absolute roastie.

Just don't be fat

>that belt buckle
kek are you in community college or is this woman just mentally underdeveloped

Attached: cantbe.jpg (600x759, 40K)

Are you really so desperate that you're after the type of woman who would go to this mfers house to "snort coke and fuck"

Guaranteed she's a complete loser

Yall just missing the point entirely on this one. Have coke. Unironically. LARGE Amounts of females will straight up blow a dude for coke at a bar in the right set of circumstances were her deserve for it and her comfort with you intersect.

aim for better girls of higher quality or she's trolling you

either way, who gives a fuck move on

*Desire

how do i get LARGE amounts of coke without
spending like a zillion

also how do i get women to offer me to blow me for some

Why even try with a person like that? Why even be slightly upset by that? Why not look at it as dodging a huge fucking bullet? Fuck people like this lmao.

>Slave to the gym
>4 times a week
Pick one, faggot.

I'm so glad I'm 34. lmao

holy shit you guys are mad

and we're both 28

admit i kek'd at the belt buckle...honestly i have no idea what she thought about it or why this guy is wearing it

I'm pretty sure that this is a troll thread but in the offhand chance it isnt the girl is addicted to coke so of course she's going to sell her body for that next hit. It has nothing to do with being attracted to him

This is 100% shitty b8

I'm not mad, I'm genuinely just pointing out that pretty much anyone could do better

you are so delusional 4 times a week is a lot espacially if you do heavy compound unless you are on gear or doing nothing fucking around in the gym everyday

good job ruining your whole life with that tattoo

OP you dodged a huge bullet if a girl is fucking a guy like that, trust me

t. ngmi

based and cokepilled

no i'm not trolling this legit happened to me. a girl wants to fuck and do cocke with a guy with a funny belt buckle. its amusing but not that outlandish you lameoids.

and she's not a cocaine addict you fucking virgin most people do coke and aren't addicted

i can tell you do SS or some gay shit like that lmao

t. bodybuilder being outlifted by guys half his weight

You want this type of girl? Then unironically become a degenerate

Where did they meet? MySpace?

I don't even know what SS is. I do Push/pull every day with legs mixed in between the two days.
Lol, nope. More like dyel being outlifted by guys half my weight... At least I'm trying though.

why is this woman telling you about who she fucks? and why are you listening to it instead of blocking her ass?

you are being used as an emotional tampon

Post body

WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PHYSIQUE

Any stim white isn't worth it

Flies are attracted to shit. You’re pathetic for even considering her someone working keeping.
The both of you are losers, and you are still trying to rationalize. You’re only fooling yourself like a faggot cuck

we're friends it's normal for friends to talk aka be 'emotional tampon'

also she mite have sex w me

Stim whore*
Stim junkies are the worst especially women

>most people do coke

Attached: abedoubt.png (542x775, 769K)

why/how the fuck am i or her a loser

you seem like a lower middle class meathead who has no idea how high status people behave get out of your bubble

This variation that I mad of a comic I saw once on here says it all mate
women are shit

Attached: why I lift 2.0.png (2996x2640, 1.26M)

>also she mite have sex w me
She won't. You're a pathetic beta orbiter, OP.

Attached: 1535817900893.png (576x408, 343K)

w-what are stim women like

will they fugg

sounds like your solution is to get coke or remain a beta orbiter bro

>also she mite have sex w me

so you linger around her expecting her to pity you and fuck with you? pathetic OP

I made that same mistake years ago son
I stopped that shit in freshman year when I realized that there are better looking girls
I'm still a virgin who never had a girlfriend but at least I have self respect

>you fucking virgin most people do coke
>I spend 4-5 hours a week at the gym this is slavery
Post body

oof, thanks bro. Posted about a girl I am friends with in sig. I'm not interested in her since she is fat and drinks everyday. She does this shit to me and am tired of listening to it. Thanks for the eye opener. Gotta drop her.

>work really hard at something
>encounter type of woman who shamelessly tells you she's going to do drugs and have sex with some guy
>"should I stop working hard at this thing?"
Lifting isn't a meme. Lifting for women, especially in this case, is a meme. If you want to fuck this type of chick just buy drugs and start inviting her over to do them with you. Think about the overall quality of life someone who does that sort of thing tends to move towards though.

i've had the option to have sex with this girl multiple times over the years - not 'she wants to fugg' meme stuff like actual obvious offers

the fact she is talking to me about sexual topics probably means she would fuck me

you guys have no idea what you are talking about and honestly i am concerned that you all have such strong opinions when you larpers clearly know nothing.

to any young guy watching - these guys are so obsessed with 'not supplicating' or 'seeming beta' that they forget basic obvious things like 'women like men who talk to them'

>I'm still a virgin who never had a girlfriend but at least
That's a great way to shit on your point entirely

I thought ottermodes were the winning team.

Having sex with a Coke whore?

Sounds like a great plan OP! Let us know how it all pans out.

Wow...bro..please stop and respect yourself lmao

>'women like men who talk to them'
They also have fucked men who didn't have to say a single word to them, feels fair?

Just stop it already you fucking nigger
If you want to fuck the bitch so badly pin her down and finger the shit out of her until she gets so wet and then put your 2 inch cock in there
fuck off faggot

At least I'm not larping as Chad mate, I'm just being honest here

Bro I'm also a virgin but before saying it you gotta consider 90% of society (and 100% of women) doesn't even see us as humans with dignity and potential
It's like you have no saying if you never had it, because it implies a lot of other things

And I see 100% of women as beneath men
whats the fucking point

Attached: 1544222788724.png (848x480, 268K)

nope because 0,0000001% of women are UFC trannies which are above your average incelposter

>I could fuck her I just dont want to
>the fact that she's fucking a 22 year old cokehead is making me question lifting

i dont know? i didn't really concern myself with what seems fair or not, i was just attaqing some of the more retarded statements people have made in this thread, like that by talking to a girl you are orbiting her and also will never have sex etc etc

This, they care about your money and status. Having a good physique means they can't shit test you so hard because they know you can just dip out at any moment.

They'd do practically anything for drugs.

>justifying a druggie whore's behavior becauze you're into her
That such shitty cope

Physique is also a status thing because other men will respect you more automatically and women can see that.

t. Incel

>he keeps on using a reddit buzzword

Attached: reddit.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

dude listen
ofc you have to interact with a woman to fuck her
but it doesn't mean you have to text her everyday to talk about stupid shit or do some favors
you are even justifying her addiction because you can't cope with being attracted to a drug whore
manly men are straightforward

>am incel
>can't say the word incel
go tell someone else what to do, fag

Go rape the girl if you want sex so much you starving beta orbiter

i dont wanna insult you but every single
guy i know who gets a lot of girls is texting them a lot

i get the impression ( no offence intended) you
have gotten most of your framework for this from Jow Forums and less from the real world. women legitimately like communication and it's not seen as something unattractive or beta.

idk if its not pretentious to give you advice but its just look at people you know irl and not idiots on here.

the only thing I orbit are 2d girls who have no egos man, I never fucked a girl I didn't pay beforehand

>guy i know who gets a lot of girls is texting them a lot

he is probably texting a lot of girls, which doesn't translates to texting them a lot

that's a smart approach, no sense in having all your eggs in one basket especially when girls do that shit too. What a fucked up time to be alive tho

I'm entertaining this possibility.

you can see the outline of mucles, thats all that women need

Your bearmode homo friend is not a woman. kek

The blow outweighs muscles dipshit