Who here /Phenibut/? It feels great to work out on besides the other positive effects

Who here /Phenibut/? It feels great to work out on besides the other positive effects

Attached: Phenibut.jpg (1503x2832, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liftmode.com/phenibut-300mg-capsules-99-8-pure.html
liftmode.com/phenibut-300mg-capsules-99-8-pure-1545.html#product_tabs_additional_tabbed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

edibles and phenibut made me feel the best I've ever felt in my life. shit's addicting though. withdrawal made me feel incredibly anxious, every sound scared me and I was very close to hallucination when I abused it for a while.

Ah yeah I've heard that, I keep my doses to once or twice a week if that. The feeling you get for the days you take it are incredible, especially with THC like you said. Music sounds incredible

everytime I’ve tried it it just made me pissed off and anxious, basically the opposite of what it’s supposed to do

Got a link?

How much do you guys take? I take 2.4 - 3 g never more than once a week but im not sure if i get withdrawlal or its just my usual anxiety. I take it for social anxiety.

liftmode.com/phenibut-300mg-capsules-99-8-pure.html
I take around 3g usually

I took 900mg my first go and didn't really feel anything. What should I try next like 1.2-1.5?

Whoops those are backordered, here's a 70 count that's in stock
liftmode.com/phenibut-300mg-capsules-99-8-pure-1545.html#product_tabs_additional_tabbed

My first dose I did 2.5g, I'd go for that. Maybe take 1.5 and take more as you go, remember to not eat anything before and after taking it and drink some caffeine about an hour in

I usually take it twice a week. During the middle of the week I take a low dose of .75-1g and when I'm going out on the weekends I take 1.5g.

This is a miracle drug for me.

>cures insomnia and gives me the best sleep I've ever had
>cures my autism, words flow out of my mouth and I'm a normie for a day
>last forever during sex
>completely relaxed
>feel sharper
>can actually dance
>happy, music sounds incredible
>no withdrawal if I quit cold turkey

Anyone in the UK able to get this?

The trick with phenibut is to smoke weed about 1hr 30 min ~ 2 hour after taking it.

You don't need much, you only need like 500~800mg phenibut.

Phenibut alone doesn't do shit though.

>he needs a drug to pretend to be a normal person

I'm pretty sure it's banned in the UK under the Psychoactive Substances Act.

I feel bad for you guys, it's great

4g twice a week

Have you experienced any issues with twice a week? I just took my 2nd dose this week and my last one was 4 days ago. I've never felt withdrawal but I've heard it's shit

2-2.8 grams (recreational dose) once every week or two.

Phenibut alone doesn't do shit if you sit on the couch doing nothing. Feels god-tier with exercise, although I'd recommend sticking to cardio/calisthenics at higher doses just so you don't drop anything on your face when you get dizzy.
Also phenibut doesn't kick in at all until about hour 4 for me.

When did that happen? I had some ready to buy on amazon a month or two ago but never went through with it

not really. occasional anxiety ~60 hours after dosing but its very minimal and bearable.

I had been taking 4 grams twice a week for like 8 months and then i stopped for 3 weeks. I told my girlfriend that I thought I was going to feel like shit but nothing ever happened and I was totally fine. So now im back on it because why the fuck not, im not going to have withdrawals.

Awesome, it's such a great substance to take

2016. It's a blanket ban in response to the proliferation of synthetic drugs. Rather than ban molecules one by one, trying to catch up with foreign chemists making subtle alterations to keep their products legal, they just banned everything non-prescription (besides alcohol and tobacco) affecting cognition and mood.

>Phenibut
More like penis in butt. Haha am I right?

fug you got me, 10/10

My favorite part of it isnt even the relaxation, its the dopamine surge. I feel like the fucking man, like light cocaine or something. I wanna figure out a way to get that increased, with tyrosine or l-dopa or something.

Psychoactive drugs that build up tolerance are useless on the long term and tend to be addictive. Why not take some Adderall and methylphenidate too?

thanks big bong

It's actually a lot less addictive than many substances, as long as you spread out the doses there's no real reason not to take it. It's a good secret weapon for situations that you need to be really confident in, like a job interview. It lasts the whole day and feels incredible, but I've never experienced urges to take it like I have with nicotine and weed in the past.

Bump

Attached: 430679.png (387x353, 197K)

Ive read that you have to dose on an empty stomach. How tf dp you those this correctly. I would use it but there dpesnt seem to be any literature besides vague anecdotes. If i wanted to replace alchocol with phenibut, how would i go about takingn it recreationally for the wekends?

literally the worst shit that exists.
if you like getting extreme depression, insomnia, and a bunch of other horrible side effects 3 days after you stop it, go ahead.

they sell 300mg pills on liftmode

Just take it in the morning and don't eat until like 2 hours later. Around the hour and a half mark start drinking caffeine, it potentiates it. I'd take 1.5g to 2g your first time, also if you smoke weed they're incredible together

Sounds like you abused it