No amount of lifting can save you from The Pit™

Attached: pit_bulls.jpg (620x465, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pitbulls/
reddit.com/r/pitbullhate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's why I carry a gun

Your trigger finger isn't quick enough for the jaws of terror

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

They’re not even a third of my weight not have the strongest bite
I also own a pit bull

Sleep with one eye open

careful, you might summon the schizo serb.

Hahahaa you stink of beta, along with those that shit beta breed dog

I feel like fighting exactly 1 dog would be easy as fuck but 2 or more is death

Jow Forums made me hate pitbulls so much that everytime I see some roastie with one I meanmug him as much as possible

All fun and games until it tears off the leash and clamps down on your gullet

Faggot

>how to get mauled to death 101

>Miss
>Miss
>Grazing shot
>First pit gets your gun arm, second is on a leg
>They tear you apart

Meanwhile, I went with armed in full plate with a two handed sword and back up battle axe.

First dog impales itself on my blade. I jerk it free as the second comes around. A full swing cuts the thing almost in half. Third goes for my legs, I fall. Their Jaws scrape uselessly on full plate. One goes for my throat but can only scrape around the gourget.

Grab my side arm battle axe and push the spear tip into one pit's throat to get space, then hit hard, cleaving its skull. Find my legs as the last one bites on to a gauntlet. Smash its skull open with another cleave.

Nothing personal.

fellow retrievers, it's time for us to admit retriever privilege

>Hey user, don't you find it strange that 8% of the dog population commits 64% of dog attacks?

Attached: 4124124124.jpg (450x335, 45K)

>t.

Attached: gratefuldog-658x720.png (658x720, 918K)

it's funny how scared are Jow Forums incels by an animal

Attached: pitbull.jpg (717x717, 81K)

I ran over a pittbull once. It had no collar and nobody was around. I watched it wheeze and die. Seeing the life leave the eyes was a beautiful thing. Nothing ever happened from it either. I washed the little bit of blood and fur from the bumper of my car.
I was glad because nobody likes pittbulls anyway so I was doing a service to the community and world.
I remember the owners, whoever they were, put up missing signs for it. I kept a sign for a while just to remind me of the great deed I had done, like a souvenir.
But seeing the dog suffer and die in front of my car as I knelt over it was exhilarating
Disgusting, ugly and useless mutts. Good riddance

Attached: 1537675383744.png (603x800, 287K)

>it's funny how scared are Jow Forums incels by an animal

Attached: 9f6.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>He's so small he can't fight a dog

Attached: pit.jpg (750x422, 54K)

>t. tense up when dogs walk near him
imagine being a pussy while being the apex predator

>implying pitbulls aren't strapped

If a pit charges you, offer out your hand. The dog will typically take the bait and attack the closest and most obvious target.
As the dog opens its jaws and attempts to close them around your outstretched hand, quickly thrust your arm and hand forward, down into the throat of the animal and grab hold of it's guts.
It is then relatively straightforward to disembowel the animal, pulling its stomach and organs out throw its own mouth.
Alternatively, grab its tongue and give it a good hard yank.

based

haha pitbulls are cute family dogs, reddit told me so
it's not genetics which is the reason why some people think they are aggressive, it's all about environment!

Reddit likes pbulls?

How fucking low test do you have to be to have no confidence in your abilities?

Honestly I can’t inagine not thinking “yeah I could take this dog” you truly deserve to die. All you have to do is sacrifice you least dominate arm and the pit bull will clamp down, that’s when you get it on its back and gouge its eyes out, strangle it, or stomp on its throat

ok user just go fight a bear or fucking anything... nigga you arent the apex predator your just a bitch

How will I lift with one arm? Might as well succumb to The Pit.

If only their necks were thinner, I could strangle one with my bear hands easily.
t. 120lbs biceps curl.

yes :)
reddit.com/r/pitbulls/
this subreddit has over 100k subscribers, all dedicated in showing the world the kindness inside all pitbulls! :) they are such wonderful family dogs, i had one but had to put it down because it mauled my newborn, but then i got another one and it's been over 6 months and it's been such a nice little boy. the first one was also 2 years old when we adopted it, so it probably wasn't raised right anyway :)

might as well let The Pit have its way with me

pitbulls are the niggers of the dogs

based

I hate pitbulls as well but you didnt have to let it suffer. Just a quick death would have been better.

Attached: 12211.jpg (1536x1600, 345K)

NNOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE PITBULLS THEY'RE DANGEROUS ANIMALS!!!! WHERE IS THE DOWNVOTE BUTTON?

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

literally didnt bother reading because of your spacing you fucking commie go back where you belong nigger

Lol just break it's fucking neck guys it a third of your weight and supposedly all of you lift wtf is wrong with you

reddit loves pitbulls, cuck
they say it's a peaceful dog and that it's all up to environment.
did you know, that 1.3% of dog races are responsible for 50% of maulings?

>Did-did you just insult a PIBBLE??? Don't you shitlords know that it's the OWNER not the BREED?!?

Attached: 1562890061306.png (708x800, 39K)

Because reddit is one group of pitbull lovers sub forum.
There's surely a subreddits calling for banning and shitting on pitbulls.

>Lol just break it's fucking neck guys

Attached: 1545109635333.jpg (960x953, 54K)

>does plebb*t actively signal their logically inconsistent actions and beliefs to raise their social status among the beta hivemind by perverting the definition of equality and inclusion in the hopes that some cock-deprived thot screaming for attention from neo nazis by getting naked and throwing tantrums and pretending to be a lesbian will give peg him once his social credit score has finally beaten the nihilistic classical literature snob Dexter from accounts receivable

>SOCIOECONOMICAL FACTORS DON'T APPLY TO DOGS!!!

Attached: 1561966923036.png (709x858, 30K)

There is! It has less than 1% the amount of subscribers.
reddit.com/r/pitbullhate/

Am I the only one that thinks he could take a pit one on one no problem? I mean I'd probably need stitches but it only has one way to attack, control the bitey part and you win. It may be a muscular psychotic animal but would its spine not snap regardless from jumping as high as possible and stompin downward with both feet as hard as you can muster? Surely it couldnt take that to the neck area and survive?

>he can't force his will on a thing literally made to be his slave

Attached: 1561037870235.jpg (251x242, 10K)

A horse can stomp on a pitbull and it will survive. You won't be able to do shit.
>control the bitey part and you win
Retard

all this lazy shitposting made me double check I wasn't on Jow Forums or /b/

Wrap your arms around its neck and crank it retard it's not that hard

women?

Attached: d642f7c77de379778f9108a8ac435dfeb600176111bfd90ba0a3bbcaa2dbf338.png (326x302, 8K)

It's really weird how one dog breed makes up more than 50% of the dog attacks, has been banned from dozens of countries, but if you suggest making them illegal pitbull lovers will unironically call you a bigot.

Seriously are all of you manlets? Even the largest dog in the world should be easy for a grown athletic man to defeat. The heaviest dogs maybe, maybe reach ~180 lbs.

I love how terrified all these seething dyels are of an animal we domesticated tens of thousands of years ago. We fought bears and mammoths with spears and some little 2019 twinks can’t handle the thought of walking nearby a dog

Did you know that despite being only 6.5% of the dog population, pitbulls are responsible for over 50% of violent biting attacks?

are you saying they are the niggers of dogs? yikes dude super racist

No you’re just not an autistic retard with a dog phobia. If you lose to a dumb domesticated animal that weighs less than 200lbs you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

and dogs

BTFO niggerdog you can't compete with a real useful dog.

Attached: GSD.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Every time I see a pitbull in public I start to feel myself getting angry at whoever the owner is for having such a disgusting, ugly, violent beast as a pet. If I see a 10/10 woman on Tinder with a picture of a pitbull, I swipe left. Fuck pitbulls.

>Offer the attacking dog your non dominant weapon arm. It will take the bait cause tiny brain
>Draw your preferred carry weapon, gun or knife
>Blast or puncture the dog until release
>Human:1 Dog:0

unironically based

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Only niggers are scared of animals. Jow Forums has polluted your minds.
You're the same kind of retards that dislike guns because they're scary and make you feel insecure

>Why yes, I fucking hate pitbulls and think they're the scourge of the Earth. How did you know?

Attached: 1553931940953.png (1080x1331, 1020K)

I don't know if you're serious or just trolling but I have a wife and small children who like to be in the yard and go to the park and other public places where assholes let their unfixed pitbulls roam, if it makes you reddit sense tingle I'm sure they're a danger to other people's dogs too, good luck intervening before they've done significant damage to someone you care about.
reddit loves most things that are bad for society so yeah pitbulls are right up there.

guns don't eat children niggerlover

>me in high school
>Live in shitty (aka black) neighborhood
>Neighbor had a big spotted pitbull
>Friend was outside one day, pit was outside for some reason and started attacking his dog, a black lab
>Friend runs up to help his dog, pit immediately bites down on friend's hand, starts tearing his arm up
>Scary as fuck, literally nothing I can do
>friend's based dad comes running outside with Maverick 88
>Blows the dog away with 12g buckshot
>Neighbors come outside, two basketball Americans, start running over to us furiously
>Friend's dad points shotgun at them, tells them to "go the fuck back inside"
>They do
>Really scary at the time
>now one of my fondest memories
>Friend's hand was seriously fucked up for a long time, it healed though, he was lucky
>Hopefully I'm as much of a Chad as friend's dad when the time comes

nobody thinks you're tough for having a pit, get a German Shepherd or a rottweiler if you want to feel like a badass. Let me put it to you this way, if your neighbor was farming brown recluse spiders and releasing them onto your property every day for shits and giggles would you just be like
>oh well only niggers are scared of a few spiders
or would you want that shit stopped? Crazy thing is the spiders are considerably less dangerous than your shit dog.

someone post the screencaps of the facebook posts of that girl who was like "hes such an angel" and "hes sleeping"about her pitbull followed by the news story of her death by said pitbull. i don't have it.

Did the lab survive?

Pitbulls bite mogs both those dogs if I'm dealing crack I'm going with like 4 pitbulls retard

>get a German Shepherd
Those things are so inbred their backs are all fucked up

>Rottweiler
That’s a nice dog breed.

just get them from someone that isn't a maniac showdog breeder, the state police and military use different lines than the retarded Kennel Club pooches

You are the retard here. The vast majority of pibble deaths are children, women, and elderly, the rest were disabled people. No healthy adult male is going to just let some 50 lb dog bring him down and crush his throat without fighting back, and unless it's rabid then it will almost always run off to find an easier target once it realizes it can't win.

Lol fucking retard I could squat or even bench that dog weak faggot

A few days ago this fucking retard brought his pitbull on the subway and let strangers rile it up by petting and of the course the thing starts to flip out and bark and try to play fight people around it. The guy (who was a dyel lanklet with shitty tattoos) had no leash for it and couldn't even control the thing.

These things should be illegal/put down

>hurr its the owner not the breed
Just so happens that every pit owner is a degenerate retard who also needs to be put down.

I work with a lot of liberals and for some reason they all own pitbulls.

What the heck is wrong with people?

Virtue signaling through pet ownership. "It's not the breed, it's the owner!"

Attached: I LOVE PITTIES.jpg (189x267, 27K)

He did, he's an old boy now, he did have serious injuries though

>why yes I do like pitbulls myself, what gave it away?

Attached: B06CCD06-258E-45E8-959D-BCFE03647598.jpg (225x225, 11K)

lets be honest here
the only naturally aggressive shit breed regardless of how it was raised is the chihuahua
pic related, that one is a degenerate drug addict

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

This is Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general in a single post. This place is fun for a laugh once in a while, but coming here regularly I think it’s inevitable that people start to buy into the memes.

It’s funny to me how you’ll talk about genetics and then ignore the fact that ALL dogs of all breeds are subordinate to a dominant human. It’s literally in there is DNA. No dog has ever flipped out on a competent owner. Go ahead and prove me wrong, you can’t, it’s genetics.

>No dog has ever flipped out on a competent owner. Go ahead and prove me wrong, you can’t, it’s genetics.
Even if someone provided an example you would just say the owner wasn't competent.

Pits are the most likely breed to be involved in a mauling, so some combination of its genetics and the type of people who get pitbulls makes them a public safety threat and either way they should be illegal.

Do you have a source on that?

Lol I have a pitbull and two kids. You will most likely never have kids. Enjoy your overinflated sense of ego.

You’re thinking of Rottweilers.

Guns kill way more people than pit bulls and it’s not even close. Neither should be banned, except if owned by the mentally retarded. Neither should be feared, except by the fearful.

competent owner or not..some dogs get old and senile and bite when they forget who you are.

>smash and slam his dna
What now, rover?

Attached: 1504969893072.jpg (750x500, 31K)

The problem with that argument is that pitbull owners are all mentally retarded

I’d rather have a random pit bull dropped into my backyard than a bucket full of brown recluse spiders and it’s not even close.

>stigma against pits
>bird dogs are so lovable!
>laughingragesyndromespaniels.webm

>Pitbulls
>Memes

Truth is the truth, no matter how goofy the guy delivering it.

Attached: 1565725988498.jpg (1023x1024, 145K)

>No competent owner
>No true Scotsman

A competent owner would never own a niggerbull in the first place, so your somehow right and wrong at the same time.

>still thinks shes a 10/10 after seeing her with a dog he despises
the state of incels.

The same argument could be used to ban guns and it’s nonsense in either case. You can’t morally penalize responsible ownership of something to prevent irresponsible ownership.

I’d love to see the data supporting the premise that a meaningful number of pit bull maulings are the old senile ones and that they turn on their owners.

Again, some moron could say the same thing about gun owners and they’d be just as wrong.