I would rather live for one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep

I would rather live for one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUFPA7M814
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope you enjoyed your day

Attached: 1565936712112.jpg (3072x2304, 718K)

based

Let's live a 100 years as a lion, user.

Not that really matters, but my sign is lion.

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
-Muhammad Ali

Attached: images (4).jpg (450x600, 31K)

fpbp

Why dos Brekers work look like incel but they are superior?
Are incel motherfucking bullshitheads?

Attached: Die_Partei.jpg (1747x1183, 1.97M)

It was a tragedy that we lost zyzz, but his lifestyle wasn’t healthy at all.

Attached: B6EA4CE1-F744-446D-ADDC-86ACCE9489E4.jpg (960x958, 192K)

I'd pick the 100 sheep years desu

Attached: Screenshot (41).png (739x892, 621K)

that's great, too bad you're gonna live 77 years as a faggot instead

So is....what peak performance looks like. Why even bother with lifting?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-131404_Clover.jpg (1337x1386, 951K)

Sheep are out living a rugged existence, facing the wind and rain and all that nature can throw at them and they don't even think about it. They live a more real life than modern man with his programmed 'fitness' can ever hope to achieve.

I'd take a hundred years scaling the peaks of remote lands, chewing grass and defending my ewes from predators over a day trying to get over my childhood insecurities by lifting.

Attached: 347345734673467.jpg (728x546, 96K)

dis nigga got a cheeto on his titty

I would rather actually without irony care about both Jeff’s than idolize this retarded mutt

I think he probably meant domesticated sheep user

fuck that guy, lions are literally endangered. They are my countries animal. I'd kill that fat fuck and wouldn't even feel any guilt. Lions are magnificent creatures.

I'd fuck you if you tried that bullshit

then he should have fucking said so
for all we could muster, a zoo lion is still a lion

I sniff coke and inject gear. Im close to dying. Not long left

I'd rather shag 100 sheep than fight a lion

haha brother me too
i sniff marijuana and inject cocaine
haha what's your full address?

based

The money that man paid to kill that lion provided the preserve with resources it needed. You’re actually retarded. You realize how much it costs to hunt on the plains of Africa?

I would rather live for one day as a incel than 100 years as a Jow Forums poster.
pathettic fucking loosers. lol

why? So your slow ass could catch up? You're the only pedant in the thread who didn't get what he meant. Fuck off.

>muh pieces of paper
lmao fucking faggot

based autist who takes everything at face value and has no appreciation of nuance

Actual retard, thank god you have no say in the matter anyways. The only reason poachers haven't hunted lions to extinction is because they're able to afford to breed and protect them due to money from these hunts. You have no idea what you're taking apart from muh feefees

Sure, whatever you say... incel

no, so people like wouldn't be able to completely fuck OP's logic over, showing how much a fucking retard he truly is

based autists have 37,5% more chance to fuck alcalinized chads, so jokes on you

>so pedants couldn't "WELL, ACKSHUALLY" OP's post, deliberately missing the point
ok retard

bing bing wahoo
not much into debate right user?
do you hulk smash your way through career options and social conversations?
defenitely a big yikes from me

think of how much gains calisthenics would bring

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUFPA7M814

Sheep are pretty based, living at the top of the world and mirin those balancing gains

So I assume then your going to go work for the Nature Reserve for free then? Since muh pieces of paper don't matter right?

What about just 40-ish years as a ram?

Attached: 9dcc2cea-dd4e-4d36-107130b4e6efcea2original.jpg (800x600, 105K)

And I'd rather live 80 years as a natty than 22 years as a juice head

kek

Hahahahaha you fucking retard you actually believe niggers use that money for conservation, you stupid fuck lmao hahahahahaha

Honestly sometimes I wish I was some random goat in the mountains bros I just want simplicity

based autists also have a 900% increased risk of suicide rate :(

why do you care about animals you fucking retard. we literally kill them by the trillions just for their taste. grow a pair

That same lion would have ruthlessly toyed with you before mauling your face off.

I would rather not live any days as an Australian gay bar stripper whose heart explodes from mild increases in humidity.

Alpha male lions will kill dozens of cubs in their lifetimes retard. Culling them and using hunting license funds solves this.

You have been visited by the goat of stabilizing muscles. Great balance and injury resistance will come to you if you reply to this post, thank you based goat.

Attached: 75396-004-F747A85E.jpg (550x368, 33K)

Thank you for the gift of lift Zyzz.

Attached: gift of lift1.png (2123x1657, 2.72M)

I want to kill myself right now, I feel empty.

Dude that's a dog.

i dont think this has ever been uttered by any member of this fine Scottish underwear model forum but Zyzz was aesthetic as F U C C

>I would rather live for one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep
>Not that really matters, but my sign is lion.
>"I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
>-Muhammad Ali
Ironically Muhammad Ali was born in early January, which would make him a Capricorn, which is the goat sign, and goats are basically sheep. Also the sign is associated with stubborn tenacity and reaping what you sow with a focus on long term work ethic, so it fits in pretty well with the idea of a 100 year old sheep. They're the cautious survivors of the zodiac.

Attached: 5xzyj7.jpg (781x1200, 436K)

>implying sheep cant fuck other sheep

her nose......

no one else seeing this shit?

>thank you based goat.

Thank you based goat

Eh I'd rather live a long, peaceful, uneventful life

if its such a magnificent creature why did it let itself get killed by some fat fuck? lmfaaaaooooooo these dumbass big predators that everyone cares so much about are just obsolete bio machines. all they do is eat and shit and pick on those smaller than them just like any other retarded animal. they arent special or worth more for having a fluffy mane. every species on earth that ever went extinct objectively deserved it.

Attached: 1552405517049.jpg (867x766, 62K)

Just hire three hookers at the same time once or twice a year.

Then you think we deserve extinction too because we have no way of counteracting a major impact event, or the supervolcanoes blowing, or any number of other natural disasters which have caused species before us to go extinct. Our general existential threat avoidance method has been the clever stratagem of not having existing for very long yet and not yet being dinosaur-ed.

How about 20 years as a honey badger

That guy saved more lions than your first-order ass ever has or will.

>Then you think we deserve extinction too
well we arent extinct so no, when we do go extinct we will deserve it

holy shit zzyz died

i would rather be a triceratops cuz dinosaurs are cooler than lions

Attached: triceratops fist.jpg (835x1200, 314K)

ewwwwwwwwww

Thank you based goat

>The money that man paid to kill that lion provided the preserve with resources it needed

you have to be delusional to believe those corrupt shitholes actually do this

Yeah, she's ugly as hell.

No contest

Attached: FairviewGoatTower.jpg (922x1382, 594K)

but I love training and hate every minute of rest of my life

>populations can't vary and be too large in certain areas
>individuals can't become old or sick and become a far greater threat to the pride than a single hunter
>the huge sum of money this fatass paid for this doesn't fund a years worth of anti poachers salaries

Why is there literally NOONE who has the aesthetic of Zyzz? God damn brehs

Attached: 1402532987142.jpg (453x604, 22K)

Huh?

thank you based goat

If he hunted it on private grounds, which is likely since he is white, the money he spent to kill that payed for raising 20 more lions. Those private, big game reserves have an incentive to keep their stock high while if you're some retarded charity you're just going to give 20k to corrupt government officials who will not go after poachers because the last thing Africans care about is some white man's endangered species list. Even if they tried to stop it, it would just be so they can get more bribes from people so that they'll look the other way. It's very shortsighted to get mad at big game hunting.

>accuses other people of not being 'into debate'
>50% of the reply is buzzwords
>doesn't actually address the argument
>ad hominem
ok retard

I'd rather live 40 years as a sheep and then 40 years as a fuarkin joo-c sheep

I would rather live 80 years as a dog than 22 years as a lion or 50 years as a pig.

Thank you based goat

Thank you based goat

Capricorns are the CEOs of the zodiac. They're good are maneuvering others like pieces in the game of chess that is life.
t. Jeff Bezos

Based and red pilled. Lol at how many psycho Amerimutts you triggered

Thabk you based goat, please don't let me injure myself again.

I would rather live for 100 years as a lion than one day as a sheep

Zyzz sucks dick

Tfw I'm currently doing suicide by roids and I'm not even getting tangible results.

Attached: 1564099630040.png (390x348, 125K)

>thank you based goat.

very intelligent post

And I will live 10 years as a possum

EAT MORE

That was said by Il Duce Benito Mussolini, who was buff into old age.

Attached: tumblr_m2hhejdLMa1rqyuavo2_1280.jpg (800x587, 68K)

How so?

He had the aesthetics of generic Iranian/Armenian gym guys

Because you are a weak faggot who isn't willing to struggle even for the sake for your own life.

Triggered, Fuck Trump

country's*

Thank you based goat.

>I’m the apex predator

Every I reapplied to drop your adress if you’re so confident in how alpha you are. Those lions are literally killing cubs like they have since the dawn of time and before humans started hunting them their range looked like pic related

I hate niggers and people who act like niggers aka hunters white people built civilization off domestication of animals and agriculture not hunting and gathering you fucking caveman drop your address