Why are 99.9% of elite athletes weak skinnyfat pussy faggots who can't even squat lmao2pl8 for 5 reps?

why are 99.9% of elite athletes weak skinnyfat pussy faggots who can't even squat lmao2pl8 for 5 reps?

Attached: skinnyfat.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/UpfOjxo.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>elite athletes
>under 6'
The ancient greeks had a word for these DYELs.

yet this guy can kill 99% of the population

I don't think so. I concealed carry and so should you. This is what our founding fathers wanted. They wanted to stop manlet cagefighters to rise up and live in a society.

also there are weightclasses for a reason. this manlet would lose to almost everybody in the heavyweight division

Nice cope, but he said 99% and not 100%. He would easily wreck your lanklet ass though.

OP, any prelim fighter in Bellator would manhandle you. All elite athletes in the UFC are incredibly strong and better than 99.9% of Jow Forums the majority of which is filled with guys who've never played a sport and started lifting in the summer of their senior year hoping to get laid
>I don't need to fight I can conceal carry
Guys like you are fucking retards. What makes you think having a gun would give you some magical power in a street fight? Is Khabib somehow unable to have a gun of his own? He probably knows how to use one better than you

Because elite athletes train to be good at their sport not outlift faggots like you

I don't think they are

Attached: bbbb.jpg (960x640, 85K)

>What makes you think having a gun would give you some magical power in a street fight?
Congratulations, you won Stupidest Post of all Time

they need strength and cardio
mad big gains are indicative of neither, especially when combined together they create lean musculature

hypertrophy isn't for athletes, it's for posers

strength and cardio is for performance

This
You gonna shoot a man cause he says hes gonna throw a punch at you?

>Elite athletes
>Weak

Nice bait

Attached: 1534393953916.png (406x451, 172K)

What does your pic have to do with your question? If MMA fighters were elite athletes, they'd be boxers. They're failed athletes that could only make a living in some carny pit fighting sideshow.

Pictured: An actual elite athlete.

Attached: Nepo-Laulala_17.png (690x438, 729K)

>Not posting the GOAT
Jow Forums can only dream of having pic related's body, charisma, skill, and unanimous respect from his peers.

Attached: Georges-St-Pierre.jpg (1800x1200, 1.17M)

The ancient greeks were about 5'5.

This guy would get murdered in a fight by Khabib.

He wrestled a cub. You would shit your pants at the sight of a cub

Actually yes. professional fighters (MMA, Boxers, etc.), in the US anyway, are regiistered "weapons". Them getting into street fights are so dangerous, that the average person has legal right to use lethal force against them.

So yes, if Khabib Achmed said he was going to punch me, I would shoot him.

i dont think hed tell you that hes gonna punch you... hed just hit you. also hed double leg you anyway

I didn't say he would say he was gonna hit, dumbass. I was responding to an idiot who asked if you would shoot him if he said he was gonna hit me. The answer is yes.

If you're referring to the UFC specifically, the reason is called USADA.

Stricter drug testing has led to most fighters focusing on cardio instead of all out muscle power. Look at how UFC heavyweights last exactly 1 minute before gassing, they simply carry too much mass to last the entire fight. On the other hand, watch an old Pride FC heavyweight fight and the difference is ABSURD. Pride heavyweights could last the entire fight, with a 10 minute first round mind you, and they moved like current UFC 155ers or whatever. Fedor vs Crocop is incredible to watch, its like those two are from a superior species.

McGregor, Kebab, all those guys, could and most likely would be heavyweights in Pride.

Attached: Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Mirko-Cro-Cop-Filipovic.jpg (1000x594, 150K)

That’s skinnyfat? Lol

>USADA
Lmao are you for real right now? USADA is a joke.

Attached: 100% natty ufc fighters.png (1570x530, 964K)

Honestly no. He walks around at 180 max. If you seriously think he would stand a chance against a 6’6” 350 lbs of muscle defensive lineman you’re delusional

The whole picogram shit was ridiculous too, its pretty obvious the UFC turns a blind eye to some people roiding, but even then they can't blast the really crazy shit like they could in Pride.

Attached: prideroidcontract.jpg (721x130, 34K)

Khabib walks around at 190-200lbs and he would absolutely destroy some roided up nigger. Skill > size and strength and I say this as someone who trains for strength mostly.

Attached: 1.jpg (981x865, 193K)

he would kill him easily. one single leg and the fights over

It's like any other tested sport. The olympics are tested and those niggers are juiced to the gills.

Attached: 20799015_1955734644639825_2655596159982528693_n.jpg (682x600, 93K)

I find it quite ironic that, by playing favourites like that, the doping agencies end up causing the exact thing they set out to stop... Almost like they're trying to justify their own existence... hmmmmm

In any case, I'm glad theres still a promotion keeping the good ol' Pride rules alive.

Attached: 1564309076999.webm (710x400, 2.93M)

rip suprnova. downloaded that fight the very next day

Skill is a greater factor but there’s a point where it cannot overcome size. Locking a hold becomes a lot more difficult when the other guy’s single arm is literally stronger than both of yours

I don't think so, anons, and I will explain why:
Let's suppose he takes one second to kill a person, so he takes 7,623,000,000 seconds to kill 99% of the population (considering that the world has approximately 7,7b people right now), if you convert that to hours, it would take 2,117,500 hours to accomplish such feat, which if we convert to days, would be 88,229 days, and that is roughly 242 years.

He would have to live at least 242 more years, and be faster than light to kill 99% of the population.

You are dumb.

All wrestlers have insane functional strength. Maybe khabib can’t squat as much as a power lifter but in terms of just wrestling strength no technique he would mail most guys who can squat 5 plates. Wrestling requires single leg strength, stabilization muscles and core stability. When your in on a shot you usually push off using mostly one leg. I bet you khabib can Bulgarian Split Squat more than these powerlifters. Wrestlers especially khabib also have insane cardio. I do BJJ and I found that Zercher squats and Bulgarian Split squats transfer the best for legs and chin ups and ring dips transfer the best for arms. Grappling requires you to use all your muscles and at weird unconventional angles. You can’t work this in the gym. If you wrestle and you deadlift 400 lbs going up to 500 won’t do that much for you. Your body can only take a certain amount of athletic stress before it starts to break down. The amount of time and stress required at an intermediate or advanced to increase your lifts will cut into your sparring and make you worse off. You should cycle through excercises like GSP so you get your beginner gains and then move on to something else

>Actually yes. professional fighters (MMA, Boxers, etc.), in the US anyway, are regiistered "weapons
>Land of the free
>Oh no he isn't a lardass, his hands are too dangerous
Kek

Unless the mother fucker can curl 250 lbs (using my pendlay row here, although it's likely be higher) one handed, no he isn't going to break out of my armbar if I've executed it right.

you people really can't comprehend the 99% part do you

I was a highschool athlete and i squatted 2 pl8s my first time squatting

I hope this is bait user

OP is fucking stupid

Attached: 1069948D-D001-4CE5-B4FF-2B44BF15C266.jpg (474x355, 25K)

Attached: 689BFBC2-93EE-45C6-BA7E-53BADC8374A8.jpg (450x300, 39K)

Attached: B3F54709-84DF-48CF-A0A8-F03095B140B2.jpg (1500x900, 629K)

Registered weapons? U wot

it's..beautiful.

post body

Ahh the age old argument of "I did karate should I register my hands?"

>I hope this is bait user

Attached: dc008483.jpg (210x240, 11K)

>So yes, if Khabib Achmed said he was going to punch me, I would shoot him.
You say that now potato boy, but we all know you will end up tapping to half a choke

Achmed's defense force is here

You're a fucking retard dude. I'm going to ask you the same question. What makes you think that Khabib can't pull a gun on you the way you can pull a gun on him?

No one said he couldn't. Read the comment I responded to, dumbass. He could pull a gun. The question was
>if he says he would punch you, you would shoot him?
The answer is yes. Yes I would.

If you were in his punching distance your gun wouldn't do shit. Unless you specifically knew he was coming at you to punch you while he was farther away and he had no gun you could kill him. If the two of you were trying to kill each other you can be sure that he'd have a better gun than the shitty pistol that you carry around and he probably knows how to shoot better than you.

Again, you fucking brain dead retard, the question was:
>If he said he would punch you, would you shoot him
Not all these fucking hypotheticals you keep coming up with. Do you have a personal stake in this? Are you his personal bottom or something? You can't seem to let this go.

Amazing state of affairs if a retard like you can walk around with a gun. Good luck ever having someone tell you that they're gonna punch you right before they do

He is 200 lbs during regular practice (not in fight prep)

The dyel gracies regularly tap linemen that size

People who think they could take on low tier wrestlers are either:
Western Europoors who've never wrestled in their lives and get mad every time one of their shit fighters gets beat in MMA
Bumfucks from the South where the wrestling is even worse than Western European wrestling and the only sport their shithole is decent at is football.

Not citizens shooting each other, but rather citizens rising up together against tyranny.

LMAO world class weight lifter gets btfo by some random amateur MMA manlet

t. doesn't even know gun law lol

>here’s a point where it cannot overcome size
And that point doesn't exist with humans. The guy who got killed was an IPF recored holder.

Do civilians from countries outside of the US typically own and know how to handle handguns? Was he a soldier? What makes you think he’s ever handled a gun? Don’t know much about this guy, other than he’s some medium shade of commie. I suspect that your average European shoots a gun about as well as our Blacks. That is, not well. Country hicks in the US dominate the marksmanship tests in the military because they grew up shooting guns.

Because they can't blast large doses of gear without detection worries

>in the US anyway, are regiistered "weapons"

That's a meme myth you mong.

Guns aren't used like they used to, to challenge manhood in a shootout duel (unless you're black).
Guns are simply to end bad guys.
Guns don't give you posture and assertiveness especially if they're concealed.

exactly. And fedor is literally the same height as khabib

they all have tells, fucking idiot. body language is everywhere

roger huerta double legged a football player. Same weight as khabib and a very inferior fighter. So yes khabib could kill an untrained man of any size

I like this image

He comes from rural Russia. Everyone in rural former Soviet states has a gun or at least knows how to handle one.

that's a good point. DYEL rickson gracie tapped out very large trained wrestlers, karate guys, boxers, sumo guys etc.

It's really not unrealistic at all to say someone like khabib could kill an untrained man of any size

Lmao he's a Muslim Dagestani, he probably shoots rpg-7's and fully auto AK's on a daily basis. He'd absolutely btfo you either way.

You're a fucking retard if you think that person would win in that imaginary scenario and that is exactly why it would be your downfall as well. (Because you're a retard)

>boxing
>gets taken down by BJJ or wrestler
>what do?

inb4 knock out the grappler when they're trying for the takedown

boxingfags are delusional.

This is literally not true and you're a moron for believing it.

its hit or miss in that case
literally both can win or lose at a coin toss

Listen boxing is fine and all, but it represents the kind of purity within a sport with rules that isn't as applicable outisde of that sport. In MMA you obviously have takedowns, grappling, kicks, elbows, and so on. All of which a boxer is unequipped to deal with. Obviously we have the example of Floyd beating Conor in boxing, but if it were in the UFC, Conor would have destroyed Floyd

>taking down someone who practices striking every day is effortless

Wrestlerfags are delusional. How about you realize both are sports, and both are dicked down long and hard by an MMA athlete.

Gifs too big for Jow Forums but here's GSP meeting Fedor

i.imgur.com/UpfOjxo.gifv

Love how GSP just fawns on the GOAT's GOAT

god you mma fags are delusional.

You should look up the region Khabib is from some time.

His father was the Russian army sambo champion. His region was engaged in civil war until recently. His region has been producing superior warrior poets for millennia.

Attached: Mt4trBd__EM.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

ΣF=ΔΡ/t
Force applied is equal to the change in momentum divided by the time in which the change transpired. Considering Ρ=V*M you see that speed is extremely important. Explosiveness to accelerate the arm to such speeds require a more light build than that of a power lifter. Still needs mass for rigidity of a good hit but there is an optimal point

More rules = more cheating
It’s the same thing with tax evasion, companies just find ways to avoid taxes like athletes find ways to avoid drug tests
Just get rid of all this shit, they’re going to be juicing anyways

How many times must that clip of that small MMA fighter killing a champion power lifter be posted?

>6’6” 350 lbs of muscle defensive lineman
This isn't even the ideal fighting body. Once you get past around 200-240lbs the extra weight just starts becoming more of a disadvantage due to the laws of physics and the human frame. Depends on the person. The heavy weight divisions typically have an upper limit, but it's basically irrelevant and people above it would normally get wasted by 220 pounders anyway.

>An equally skilled lightweight can beat an equally skilled heavyweight

kk

stay delusional MMA fags

>can't win the argument so moves goalposts and conjures up a quote by himself
Why would mmafags be arguing with themselves about lightweight vs heavyweight mma fighters?

>Jow Forums
>containing anyone as skilled as Khabib

He already outlifts most of the board, but now we're just being silly.

What if the untrained lifter is more than twice the weight of the trained fighter? Does the skill overcome such a massive difference?

These threads are pointless. MA fags will never be able to convince the idiots that think size is all that matters in a fight. If a big dude has equal tech and gameness as a small dude then the big guy has advantage.

If a big guy only has his size and strength against a smaller trained fighter than the smaller fighter has advantage.

If you don't believe me just go into your local BJJ gym, or MMA gym, and asked to be paired up with someone trained and smaller than you.

t. 2 stripe purple belt

Attached: black-and-white-edward-norton-gif-guy-man-Favim.com-239415.gif (400x225, 351K)

>Hawkeyes
LMAO