Is this really what america considers "fit" ?

Is this really what america considers "fit" ?

Attached: file.png (880x660, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no but he's a total chad

Back in the day, before modern lifting culture yeah. More so because the guy has a handsome face and is charismatic.

This show is set in the 80s my guy.

Attached: 1451739491340.png (212x218, 83K)

Billymode transcends the physical stupid lardass

Attached: 6D3C52E1-0582-46EE-AB42-284C50CA6EDB.gif (360x180, 3.09M)

How does one become confident like billy? Also he looks like that guy from that drive movie you guys always post. Is he his son?

I read that the director had him gain weight because he was too shredded and no one looked like that in the 80s.

How do we kill chad?

That’s super gay if true

Yeah. The most important thing here is that he isn't fat.

Attached: 1565545020453.gif (400x200, 1.6M)

Despite what Jow Forums may think, you only need low bodyfat and a little muscle to get girls. 90% of the effort guys are putting in is to impress other guys.

Pretty red pilled, ottermode with just a bit more mass is ideal for women

>Posts a character from a Jewflix series set in the 80s

>Red hair with curl in front
>lusts after main characters mom
>Starts season as possesed villain
>ends as hero
>hole punched theough him in final battle

Guys, is Billy Kakyoin?

Attached: FBEA97C3-C801-4667-9C56-A891004CA507.gif (224x126, 362K)

This show takes place in the 80s when Arnold and Sly were dominating the box office. Lifting was absolutely a thing. There was no gay instagram fitness, but people were much fitter and healthier in the 80s than now.

Attached: schwarzenegger-vs-stallone-quien-ganaria-en-un-combate-cuerpo-a-cuerpo-a-ostia-limpia-original.jpg (630x354, 63K)

Nah, outside of California and maaaybe Colorado, nobody used to fucking lift seriously back then.

>t.GenXer

They were still less fat, which automatically makes them fitter.

Those two guys were popular among action loving men, not so much erotic lust among women. 80's male sex symbols were like Tom Cruise, Corey Haim, the brat pack and such. Maybe Don Johnson in Miami Vice

Bros,,, I worked out with Eddie Robinson (the White one), in Clearwater FLA at Gold's Gym on Highway 590.... there were plenty of peeps trying to be like the dudes in FLEX magazine...

>truth

>California

It's funny (rather tragic) that California in the 60s, 70s and 80s was the shining example of being American. Rich, healthy, tanned, laid back... now it's a smoking crater occupied by an indistinguishable multicultural brown horde.

LA was always insanely up its own ass degenerate shithole and I knew this even as a kid because they kept trying to fucking molest me or recruit me into fucked up shit

t. 36 year old boomer failout who grew up there

/thread

Am I remembering wrong or did he use to be bigger when he first appeared?

Grew up in California in the 80's. This is what the local high school jock lifeguard tended to look like. Stranger Things sucks ass but I'm not knocking them for period accuracy, at least here. I'm sure there's some other disgusting, insidious bits of historical revisionism tho

Look at that roid gut he isn't natty

Billy haters need to post body and have sex already.

No. America needs him to be fatter so they can pretend he has muscle

He was the red power ranger

story?

>Billy haters need to post body
We all know the reason they don't is because he mogs them

>people say he's fit by 80s standards
Kek have you niggas been outside lately? You guys clearly have no idea how bad the average joe looks. He's even fit by todays standards

I think this is true. None of the extra effort really gets converted into "more girls" until you are at the top of bodybuilding where you become semi famous. So basically once you get close to ottermode you probably will see serious diminishing returns. After ottermode you probably won't have any return unless you become somewhat famous. All this "GAINING MASS" bullshit is just to impress men.

They live in a shitty little town in the middle of nowhere. There were no roids and magazines were full of BS advice back in the day.
He looks great all things considered. the showmakers knew what they were doing.

My favorite part is the house the poor kid lives in is full of shit from the '70s and '60s.
t. Poorfag who grew up in the '80s.

no, it's normie fit. americans are definitely fitter than any other country i've been to though.

if you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you could ever imagine

This is a damn TV show lol

Tom Selick

Attached: 51ckgLdgMdL.jpg (333x500, 42K)

I thought that was more of a 70's thing but looking this up holy shit you're right. It's such a 70's show but its reign was 1980-88

you son of a bitch, havent gotten to the final battle yet

Not interesting because I don't want to make this thread all about my issues but LA was and still is exactly as degenerate as everyone thinks it is now and they're insanely narcissistic, myopic, and righteous about it and think they're the center of the cultural world much like NYC. Scum and villainy. Celebrity-obsessed fame chasing bugs. Just constant performers

Sweet digits

I stopped watching the show after the first season in episode 3 when he didn't fuck the MILF.

every poor kid grows up in a house full of stuff from older generations thats not an 80s thing
t. poorfag grew up in 90s with 80s shit and 70s deco all over my house

Fit in the 80s was more like this. Hardly anyone was muscular and almost no one was fat. This is also a better movie.

Attached: To Live And Die In L.A. (1985) - Clip 2 The Airport (HD).webm (480x270, 2.89M)

Oooh shocker. Looks aren’t everything but being confident is. Why do none of you get that?

I’d take that mustache for a ride

Yeah, lots of my friends' houses had 70s wood paneling on their walls.

Everyone looked different then. Go back and watch a few Friday the 13th movies for how young people looked. You know, before we started giving fat midgets the spotlight.

This nigga STILL making panties wet.

your height - 100cm = weight in KG at circa 10% bf is the normative ideal for women

Believable. Saw some post that mentioned a recent documentary detailing about how even golden age Hollywood was full of drugs and corruption and questionable sex.
Basically what always happens when people acquire too much money and free time.

this is the best capsule of 80's life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

In the 90s we still had a dial controlled, wooden framed TV as the kids' set.

He was doing curls while smoking a cigarette so of course he's fit

I want to adopt Billy's confidence also. It does seems like he's just always angry and doesn't care about anything

>roiders made it into pop culture in the 80s this totally means the average american thought body in OP was dyel

Up until 1983 that Bally's started with their nationwide commercial gyms (known as "health clubs" at the time), there really wasn't any easy way for the average person to workout in a facility with like minded people. Unless you lived in the small handfull of states with an active gym culture (because obviously there were bros at Gold's and Lalane's gyms) and you weren't a professional athlete... your only option was to buy bodybuilding magazines and go through the back pages and buy some barbells, dumbbells and benches from some shady black and white ads. Make a routine? Good luck looking through the ridiculous mess of bodybuilding magazines with routines made strictly for those on gear to find a coherent routine.

Oh and if you were a female? Good fucking luck.

>t.boomer

Yes but I find when they make period shows they shove houses with current era shit.
They paid attention.