I know this has been posted before but I watch a couple of this /baldfag 's videos today on his YouTube channel and he...

I know this has been posted before but I watch a couple of this /baldfag 's videos today on his YouTube channel and he isn't mentally healthy.
He keeps telling guys to shave their head even if they don't need to. This is letting everyone know the baldness got the better of them even though nobody notices a thin crown, for example.
He's clearly butt hurt that he's ugly receeding hairline bald and was cornered into shaving his head.
Litterally use Breezula for a month and you'll regrow dead hair back.

Attached: baldy.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Stop reposting this you fucking weirdo. Have sex

>I know this has been posted before but

did you read the OP you shiney bald fuck

It's part of his marketing strategy to push his brand. He sells some products for baldies. Never trust shilltubers it's that easy...

He sells razors to scrape hair off your scalp to look like an ugly bastard

Not to mention he looks like a Taliban with this beard

He talked this guy into shaving his head. Literally the guy looks like shit now, no face frame and he looks like an egg.
He is an asshole posting shit like this using these vulnerable men for advertisement.

Attached: B10E35AA-C4D7-460C-BF99-D85EDAC77CBA-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

Saw he got this guy to shave his head. He has a very bit of a receding hairline only and a very minimal thin crown that nobody would ever notice apart from Norwood freaks.
He's butthurt he had to shave his head cuz he had ugly receeding hairline and was trapped to doing it. Now he wants everyone carbon copied as him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Never shave to early, talk to a stylist instead (a serious one, not a taliban-bearded brit) some guys can pull off the balding look.

Attached: chad embrace.jpg (242x250, 8K)

Literally just use pic related.

80% of men in Hollywood movies use it to add that extra bit to their appearance.
Almost 100% of sports stars use it too if they're concerned with what they believe to be "thinning hair".
Most of the guys 30+ in my workplace use it from time to time. It goes unnoticed unless you're a Norwood freak that notices hair differentiation on people. Men use this for 20 years +

Shaving is for guys that have nothing on top.

Attached: toppik-1.png (546x375, 369K)

Wtf is breezula?
Is it prescription?

It is topical finasteride. Same effects without altering your internal androgen receptors and fucking up your hormones.

So finasteride specifically for hairloss? Sounds good, will I need to talk to a doctor though?
Are there still sides?

he looks good now you absolute fucktard, also how is this fitness related

Breezula wont be available until 2021-2022 consider low dose finasteride in the meantime

with a shiney bald head?

whatever fucktard go enjoy people treating you differently for the rest of your life

You can get it now online on trial basis. Will be available to buy in a few months very early next year, 2020.

why do you keep shilling this shit, you're much worse than that guy by spreading this mental illness. most people don't give af about men being bald, go outside

a shiny bald head isn't a bad thing, being a weak pussy bitch whose afraid of losing hair though is

You wouldn't be saying that if your head was shaved cuz you had no hair.

Looking old as fuck without hair, men laughing at you, girls ignoring you. It sounds pretty horrific to have a shiney bald head.
No matter at what stage in your life it happens, it will affect your confidence massively. Especially in your early 20s

Well balding sucks to be honest, however there is no need to become depressed about it. Try to avoid it but move on with your life if you go bald.

im bald you absolute faggot, on top of being 5'4, and i have 3 different girls im fucking around with because i don't have autism and i can talk to people

dude, you're spending way too much time in an echo chamber to think any of this shit is true. facts are that being bald could probably reduce you by 1 or 2 points if you were already less than average looking, but most bald men who get big to compliment their new proportions genuinely look good, and nobody is laughing at you or ignoring you because you are bald. also learn how to spell shiny

Attached: f67c291562dbc9e84f4e9e05b0089a27108df643875180432db8a18c2ad80e41.jpg (522x586, 74K)

Not that easy, especially if you're ugly bald like receding hairline.
Most guys that live a normal life with a little hairloss have a thick frontal hair and a little thin at the back on the crown. This is balding on easy mode and is basically not balding as the individual is still seen to have hair.

Post link pls and the aztec gods of fitness will grant you free gains for helping out your buddies

nah receding can look good if you put in the effort to look good, but keep coping

Attached: tumblr_nwibmf6hrP1ufws1ko1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 400K)

you got me at >bald and then you said your >5'4

desu user, height is nothing compared to hairloss. I know plenty of short guys with good heads of hair and they're charismatic as fuck.

3 average looking girls that haven't deeply though about their other options to try a man with hair. Wait until they get approached by a man with Norwood 1 or 2.

Attached: laughing.jpg (159x250, 6K)

>falling for the shill bait

He still has the island at the front so still some sort of hairline.

see pic related for a more accurate view

Attached: yup baldy.jpg (1300x1142, 134K)

not gonna argue with you anymore because you're a mentally ill incel, but i've been able to pull ass for years because i have social skills and a good body, have fun spreading misery

post this guy looking straight at the camera without his head tilted to head his hairloss. From this angle it looks like he has hair but decides to shave it, which is a really good look.

How bad is your hairloss that you need to shave it though? Grow it out

this guy looks average because his complexion is awful, and he needs a beard to even the lower half of his head. the top of his head isnt even what looks bad

also he has a pencil neck

>widen neck
>grow beard
>start a skin care routine
fixed

>needs to grow beard

Don't you think the fact that he shaves his head is enough to say the balding is controlling his life and his image? Never mind the thought he has to get /fit and grow a beard?

Fuck. The sooner they cure this illness and put these poor men out of a miserable life, the better. Feel sorry for ugly receding hairline dudes

>moving goal posts
he is balding pretty badly, at that point the hairline doesnt even matter

>at the point the hairline doesn't exist.

this is what makes a man bald. not some thinning on the crown or temples.

what a retarded ass argument, you can say the exact same exact thing about combing and maintaining your hair. stop posting

As I said try to avoid it, there are options (HT, fin, minox, hair system, shampoos...). Feel free to try them if you have lots of money. My point is that you should move on if nothing works to keep your hair. You can still improve other stuff in your life (career, charisma, style...) All the best buddy.

wow, combing hair. something that takes like 5 seconds.

Shaving a head significantly changes a man's appearance to the point where girlfriends and partners leave them after they do it.
Growing a beard takes months to do. As does getting into top shape in the gym because 'you can't be a slightly overweight bald man' as your 're already below average looks.

All bald men should read this

>to the point where girlfriends and partners leave them after they do it.
LMAO believing anything women have to say, chances are she's using it as an excuse because you already fucked up along the way and killed all of her attraction by being a weak ass bitch,
>preaching against getting fit on a fitness board
you need to go back Jow Forums

Did you get into Jow Forums when you realised your were a baldy?

ive been Jow Forums since high school when i started wrestling, and then got into jiu jitsu, but in your echo chamber infected mind's head, you'll just see anything that a bald man does as cope, so im done talking. i think about how bald my head is approximately 0 times a week on average, get help, you are more than your hair loss, stop engaging in echo chambers, there is a multi million dollar hair loss industry out there that is banking off of your insecurity /thread

>projecting this fucking hard
Sad.
>he isn't mentally healthy
Guess it takes one to know one because you are very obviously emotionally insecure.

So hairloss didn't affect you at all?
Where is your gf

Are you one of the men that have demoted themselves to the league of baldies after watching him hypnotize you into shaving your hair you didn't even need to shave?

Attached: M5HPKuZh.jpg (945x1024, 84K)

Guys you lost the main topic of the thread: Is the advice of the bald brit solid or not?

"Just shave it off and grow a beed"
Bald brit

Jokes on you since the bald brit is the real winner in the end. He shaved it, grew a beed and earns now money with it. Turned misery into victory.

Attached: Bald brit.jpg (1815x823, 129K)

it feels kinda dishonest though
plus wouldn't people that have already seen you before know that you're just bullshitting it?

Dishonest?
Do you feel dishonest when you wear hair gel?
It enhances your appearance and if someone sees you without and next day with it they would be just like 'oh, your hair looks good today, user'

That's noticble from miles

Still better than shiny if you ask me

Definitely. Shaving it off brings you at least 2-3 points down depending on your skull shape and face

>inb4 someone mentiones Jasonson Statham
Have you seen him with hair?

Jason*

Excuse my typos it's 4am