There is no way supplements are safe. Magnesium makes me fucking retarded

there is no way supplements are safe. Magnesium makes me fucking retarded.

Attached: asmongold.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Vidya make you retarded

Is this what zoomers look up to? Twitch memers who look like skeletons?

Gamers almost never notice themselves due to tuning into games/screens.

Your chromosomes make you fucking retarded

Attached: Aisha.jpg (640x480, 61K)

You were retarded before you took magnesium

You are retarded. Magnesium just gives you enough clarity to realise you're retarded

This is the only acceptable twitch streamer

Attached: 1547569341719.gif (240x184, 435K)

Attached: 1552128742504.jpg (640x597, 46K)

/thread

whats wrong with magnezium ? ive taken zinc, magnesium and omega3 before bed for over a decade

am i so retarded that i dont realize it ?

Attached: Berserk_v31c268p09.png (800x1200, 292K)

Retardedly regular maybe

That's not Pilav.

Looks like that kid who shot up the toddler school sandy hook

mommy

ive got friends who know the team that boosted him, apparently hes a fake

He's jacked though

if thats enough, you might enjoy "aldrig vila" = never rest or restless inc owner, mikael hollsten, gladiator competitor of the swedish television show "gladiatorerna" he used to play wow a few years ago but i have no idea what hes up to anymore, hes still lookin swole af though but bloated as hell, probably prioritising his company b4 anything else.

would def make pilav look like a dyel dwarf

Attached: iGomCHE4ZCVsh.gif (320x240, 2.76M)

5 days boys

Attached: 08u38ajdaadg84j.jpg (1384x780, 337K)

im definitely getting old, I havent watched much but all i ever see is this guy getting mad and yelling. Don't see how hes popular

everyone knows that all the seasoned veterans are boomers, cant bring myself to come back with the lack of abilities, everything sitting on global cooldown & furry updates with sexualizing the worgen & tauren etc.

panda race is enough to keep me away from the game stores forever, im happy enough to have participated in the golden days of wotlk, we'll probably never see an mmo as polished as wrath was both pve and pvp wise.

Attached: leef.gif (162x179, 1.94M)

I hate boomers who play World of Warcraft. I saw one of them use mana potions on his warrior. Are boomers brain damaged? I got in a group with some of them and they rage quitted because I rolled Need on a staff with my warrior once. These retards think warrios don't use staves, but every 100 IQ zoomer knows Spirit and DPS is better with staff.

Post Gearscore

Boomers play alliance.

Horde is for zoomers and edgy redditors

yeah im playing alliance but didnt feel like editing more of the picture

Why do you fuck retards?

you can inspect people to see their feats of strength and more that indicates of theyre an actual seasoned veteron, not all boomers grew up with gaming and mostly scandinavians & germans were around that long with a reasonable & stable internet connection.

obviously ive heard the game has been downgraded to be easy enough for thots to handle it so they might just be bots or selling item for gold or resources "disenchants or w/e"

you zoomers should just roll night elf to stay in goldshire with your pants off while the real boomers plow

Attached: 2wlrhoy.jpg.gif (400x300, 2.87M)

i dont know my gs/ilvl, i havent been subscribed for over 3 years, which means my ilvl/gs info is quite redundant knowledge for anyone who even cares

Attached: 4chins.jpg (720x960, 64K)

your extra chromosome makes you retarded, it has nothing to do with the magnesium you consume

What kind? I think magnesium is an NMDA antagonist, so that might explain why you feel like shit on it.

Take it 1-2 hours before bed you retard

Lol, just watch Knut if that’s your criteria

Sups for increasing T (and maybe sexual performance)

Has anyone else tried this? I was taking

Ginger
raw cacao
Selenium
Fish Oil
Creatine
Vitamin D
Ashagandwanda
Magnesium
Zink

And didn't really notice any improvement. If anything I got a little bit of a numb feeling behind my nuts. This was all to increase T.

anyone who regularly takes zinc before bed is an absolute madlad. that stuff gives me wild dreams

I love that his wife is standing right next to her, and he's talking about his mom dying.
Hoes got no shame, bros.

Without bloods you won't really know.
All that matters is if you feel better though.
As long as you aren't going poor, buying terrible quality contaminated shit or taking retarded doses there is no downside.

I thought that was Magnesium?

Magnesium gives vivid dreams
Zinc promotes dream recall

Everything I've read recommends to take zinc with a meal to combat potential nausea. I've taken on an empty stomach and had some distress, but other times felt fine.

i take it my mag and zinc with breakast, never get any nausea or weird dreams or anything

you dont dream after breakfast?

no, he has a job

>Without bloods you won't really know

i did get that. But I haven't retested. I just know all that shit made my balls feel swollen and myd ick soft.

In the most broscience way, balls getting bigger might mean a test increase.

Zinc is toxic, it makes you insane in larger doses. Take B12/cobalt instead.

how toxic are we talking about here ? ive been taking the minimum dosage while im a 180cm tall guy at around 90 kg natty 30 years of age, onle one caplet before bed

usually eating a lot of meat and kind of popular with blood puddin here or at least i enjoy it, almost feels like a treat / cheat to be honest

i think its important to speak just about how bad it is instead of just branding something as plain bad when it can be really good for you because otherwise we might just legitimate garbage like tribulus as a valid testosterone booster

Attached: Austronaut.jpg (755x119, 38K)

the only people that should ta ke supplements are people who are eating mono food diets
if you eat meat, dairy and vegetables there is exactly 0 reason to supplement with ANYTHING.
Isolated supplements cause mineral and vitamin imbalances and deficiencies, magnesium sup plements cause iron and calcium deficiencies and digestion problems.

based doctor
that's what my doctor said to me, but everyone here say docs are jews and don't know anything.
But I'm not sure some underage faggot sitting in front of 4chin is really better.

i was sent into a drug test like 3-4 years ago because someone at my workplace spread rumours that i was taking drugs/steroids apparently, had no deficiencies at all but in fact what surprised me the most was an excess in creatine despite not having taken creatine in over 2 years before being tested, havent taken creatine ever since

but to be perfectly honest, i dont have much knowledge of how in depth these results are, all i was told to do was to piss in a cup

Attached: autism.png (700x3287, 201K)

I know what you mean ,some people are just stupid and contrarian and go against ANYTHING medical doctors tell them to do even when they are right.
>BIG PHARMA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT YOU ON PILLS AND DOCTORS ARE THEIR MERCHANTS
>doctors literally tell people to avoid pills as much as possible
>YEAH BUT THEY'RE STILL JEWS

people just wanna hear what they wanna hear,
at the end of the day the same contrarian retards who go against the medical consensus are still doing what they preach against, they depend on pills and exogenous hormones(D-3 is a hormone) and want a quick magic pill to fix their problems instead of making the effort of changing their fucking diet and lifestyle.
so they didn't measure your serum nutrient status, and you don't know if you're actually deficient in anything.

yeah I don't get it, jews want to sell you their pills, b-but that's you guys that want me to take pills kek.

I just take omega 3s cause I don't eat any fish except canned tuna... But I don't take a lot.

they did provide me a long list of things that couldve shown deficiency or not or do i need to provide blood sample for that ? i guess that i could have poor memory if this since it was so long ago but it was a long list of different things in my results, at least it showed i wasnt on any drugs at all.

Even omega 3 supplementation is considered risky, since there is mechanistic and epidemiological data that show it can cause cancer and strokes.
Not to mention omega 3 oils are always rancid to some extent, just not a good idea to take them, they are not meant to be consumed in isolated form just like almost every other nutrient that exists.

but is he natty?

Attached: nattytyler.png (905x767, 1.17M)